If You Are To Time Travel Where Would You Go

Which direction would you love to Time Travel

• Total voters

Dej

It's complicated.

If only i can speak beyond words, that is when you can understand.

But i just wish i could get answers to my problems.

The Fifth

It's complicated.

If only i can speak beyond words, that is when you can understand.

But i just wish i could get answers to my problems.
You wont get them that i am sure. This does not mean you can't learn from these mistakes and be better as a human being.You do have my condolescence.

TheMedic2001

I'd go back in time to give my dad a condom before they concieved me. lol jk I would send a letter to my past self from mid 2015.

Lucywillow

If you are to choose between going back and going forward in time which would you love to do and give a reason why.

I know people have been debating on this but I find it hard to phantom not being able to go back in time. If it is not possible to go back in time, then what is the essence of time travelling
I would go to the future because I'll be able to make a difference to my life in my present, my past even though was crap I wouldn't change it as it made me the person I am today.

Dr X

If you are to choose between going back and going forward in time which would you love to do and give a reason why.

I know people have been debating on this but I find it hard to phantom not being able to go back in time. If it is not possible to go back in time, then what is the essence of time travelling
Personally for me I would travel backwards in time, not to effect any change but to witness events with my own eyes rather than having to read it from one sides perspective. However depending on which theory your aligned with as to whether or not this is possible, as depicted in the Stephen King novel the langoliers, I do not think this is the case!

I've seen many pictures over the years showing modern day dress and or technology in old photos, which have been confirmed not to have been tampered with.