If you could travel back in time...

Freak Show

astral projection is of the spirit, not of the body, and you are still tethered to your body, as for the body can not live without the soul. but you can go other places by astral projection

mullac998

Yeah but you can also time travel with out astral. Just use energy to time travel or just increase your vibration to the point you can

Freak Show

So i asked that question, by increasing your vibration you are still astral projecting. You otherwise do not have enough energy to move forward, backward or side to side. If that were true you would already be doing that.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
let me ask you 626, when you go to the hospital and ask the doctor why you are sick. Do you want him to answer you with a bunch of what if's or maybe's. Or do you prefer to have the exact truth. Jesus told the truth yet was persecuted for doing so. They feared him and his truth and those who were in power punished him, put him to death and it has since not turned out to well. People want the truth, but when it's brought to them, they either want to prove it wrong, debate it or enforce power over it and shut it down. This is a forum for everyone if i'm not mistaken. Not for only that you wish to speak and squash those who you do not agree with, is it not. I have not called anyone a name or tried to belittle them, although when i try to offer the truth i get shut down.
Yeah, whatever...

You know, we could argue until blue about the truth about time travel. But this particular thread in this particular sub-forum is not the place to discuss such a thing. I'm not trying to squash you or the truth or shut you down, I'm merely saying you might be bending the rules here, to say the least.

I think I'll go ahead and ask Num7 (who runs this site) about the rules and see what he thinks.

TimeFlipper

If i could go back in time, i would go to 1967 and meet Caroline Munro when this video clip was made of her getting body painted, a few years before she started appearing in horror movies, and becoming a James Bond girl :)

A picture of Caroline in a Horror Movie

caroline-munro.jpg:love:

Freak Show

That is within your right. I'm not bending rules by speaking the truth. You are bending them by merely telling me to be quiet because you disagree with what i have to say. And if you wish to have my account deleted that is also within your right, again for not liking or disagreeing with what i have to say. i am not mad at you or anyone. If you ask for the truth but deny it, that is your decision. The truth never changes. This is a forum, i am only using it for what it is intended for. There are many more. i do not fear you or it by trying to impose power over me.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The creator of this thread was @Negan who asked us what we would do if we went back in time, and wanted light hearted replies, but not arguments about wether time-travel is real or fake, just simple light hearted replies, like i just posted :D

Freak Show

and i get what you are saying, so i should start a post about wondering if the easter bunny really knows how to paint eggs

Negan

THE member
That is within your right. I'm not bending rules by speaking the truth.

No, but you are hijacking a thread. I specifically asked for what you would do if you went back in time. Now how, when, or if.

You are bending them by merely telling me to be quiet because you disagree with what i have to say.

No, he's asking you to keep on topic. He's not preventing you from creating another thread discussing how one travels in time.

i do not fear you or it by trying to impose power over me.

Do you have some sort of persecution complex? No one here is trying to silence you, or delete your account. All that has been asked is to keep on topic which, again, is what would you do if you could travel back in time.

I'm just going to go ahead and ask the mods to lock / delete this thread as it's unfortunately run its course and there's no hope on getting on track. Thanks.