IF YOU HAD THE MONEY

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you did, would you tell anyone?

TimeFlipper might be right. I sometimes have my hands full convincing people that I don't have a time machine. I would love the bragging rights. But truth be told, the science we are taught in school is littered with fiction. In order to advance our science, we would first have to have science to begin with. One step forward two steps backwards.

Treversal

In order to advance our science, we would first have to have science to begin with. One step forward two steps backwards.
The trend today seems to be to reverse engineer everything from crispr-9 to dragonflies. If TT has already happened either in nature or by accident it may be possible to duplicate those conditions. Like your accident. It already happened. Can you make it happen again?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The trend today seems to be to reverse engineer everything from crispr-9 to dragonflies. If TT has already happened either in nature or by accident it may be possible to duplicate those conditions. Like your accident. It already happened. Can you make it happen again?

It's kind of like Madman Marcum and his claims of teleporting a bolt through time using a Jacobs Ladder. No one has come forward with a successful duplication of that. I kind of think an exploding Ni-Cad battery pack is probably going to be just as difficult to catch in the act again. At any rate I certainly don't have the money to pursue it.

Treversal

It's kind of like Madman Marcum and his claims of teleporting a bolt through time using a Jacobs Ladder. No one has come forward with a successful duplication of that. I kind of think an exploding Ni-Cad battery pack is probably going to be just as difficult to catch in the act again. At any rate I certainly don't have the money to pursue it.
It always comes down to money. I remember asking an accountant and then my wife about investing in BTC almost a decade ago and they laughed. I would have set up a lab and tested every crazy idea out there using several scientists that I know to do the research and actual work. But I don`t think the universe would have liked that very much.

981cav

It always comes down to money. I remember asking an accountant and then my wife about investing in BTC almost a decade ago and they laughed. I would have set up a lab and tested every crazy idea out there using several scientists that I know to do the research and actual work. But I don`t think the universe would have liked that very much.
I wish I woulda bought in when they were $200 a pop but no sadly I waited until it was $32k a bitcoin to start buying in still making money but not like I could've.

Treversal

I wish I woulda bought in when they were $200 a pop but no sadly I waited until it was $32k a bitcoin to start buying in still making money but not like I could've.
Not to get too off topic but Elon Musk bought something for his son X and who knows he keeps tweeting about it. And with his money he does not need to know the future he can make the future.

lamdo263

If you had the money what kind of experimental time travel device/machine would you make?

View attachment 10933
To anyone on economic ventures made possible by time travel. That just doesn't work out, because it's if wishes were horses, we'd all ride stuff. If they know you're going to do that, then a lot of times they're ready for you. I suffered time travel complications, so I have a tendency to say, "Well if I time travel, then make mine a safe tour".

All these people with envisioning time travel, have a tendency to want to get rich. Guess it's Springtime and that's when the dreaming starts?

Real time travel for those that are smart, is to go see it, to note it and get back to your starting point if you can. There's good tales of time travel. There's; I had problems, but just managed to get back. And then there's "Oh my God, they were just taking people off the street that knew nothing of time travel and shoving them in that machine"!!

You see there's levels of how involved one wants to get with their adventures. There's already been write-ups on time travel vehicles sighted going down highways, with people looking out the windows. Have heard of time travel tours also. One has to know here though, that even if you're an advanced species such as the modern Pleiadeans, that you time travel ventures can become all screwed up. It's then at that point, both the apologies and regrets start flowing in, that would not have been there if the time travel venture would have fully been pre-accounted for.

Sources; Sliver loom fabric weave shuttle-stringer shaped looking bus, spotted on highway, with large round circular looking windows, with people in it kind of gawking out. Buss apparently was very high technology, with only two wheels supporting it. Pointed at both ends and no wheel wells for the wheels. Mentioned in Webster's Unified Encyclopedia of mind space and time. Time travel bus. Also other sources of apparent time travel groups or tours of people, that did not fit into the society time bracket they were in.