If you Wanna Go back IN TIME TRY THIS!

dirtbikeracer52

Here is a schematic special JUST FOR YOU PEOPLE.
NOTE: it will not work on a slow flushing typical toilet, only the newer industrial type of rapid spinning high powered conductive metal bowl ones. It will send a copy of your mind back to merge with your younger self, and the your timelineof the you here will automatically be over written. So if your unhappy here and want to relive your life try this and tell me how you feel afterwards?? You are the kind of people which have NOTHING to lose by trying this!!

Attachments

• TimeTravelMachine.gif
    TimeTravelMachine.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 56

dirtbikeracer52

There is just no way I am going to stick my head down a toilet in this day and age with coronavirus flying around. Even if I want to go back in time and save my dad.

I detect more doubt that this will work then fear of a dirty toilet. You can always disinfect and scrub any home or public one spotless for this use. (if you knew for 100% sure it would work would you do it is the question?? You will not know if it will work or not unless you try!

FarOutThere

Here is a schematic special JUST FOR YOU PEOPLE.
NOTE: it will not work on a slow flushing typical toilet, only the newer industrial type of rapid spinning high powered conductive metal bowl ones. It will send a copy of your mind back to merge with your younger self, and the your timelineof the you here will automatically be over written. So if your unhappy here and want to relive your life try this and tell me how you feel afterwards?? You are the kind of people which have NOTHING to lose by trying this!!

Thanks, I would be extremely surprised if this does not work.

Mayhem

Zenith
Is it recommend to wear a face mask whilst in operation of this device?

also what is the effect being in either hemisphere?