If you Wanna Go back IN TIME TRY THIS!

dirtbikeracer52

if you want to go back in time you need a powerful (anti clockwise) water spinning vortex toilet. If I had the money to buy a new toilet I would try this in a heartbeat. So somone which has a suitable toilet or the money to buy one should make a video and post here for all the members to see how good this works.

mullac998

if you want to go back in time you need a powerful (anti clockwise) water spinning vortex toilet. If I had the money to buy a new toilet I would try this in a heartbeat. So somone which has a suitable toilet or the money to buy one should make a video and post here for all the members to see how good this works.
You are deffo trolling now

TimeFlipper

Here is a schematic special JUST FOR YOU PEOPLE.
NOTE: it will not work on a slow flushing typical toilet, only the newer industrial type of rapid spinning high powered conductive metal bowl ones. It will send a copy of your mind back to merge with your younger self, and the your timelineof the you here will automatically be over written. So if your unhappy here and want to relive your life try this and tell me how you feel afterwards?? You are the kind of people which have NOTHING to lose by trying this!!
I love this posting :LOL:..