If you Wanna Go back IN TIME TRY THIS!

scott93257

if you want to go back in time you need a powerful (anti clockwise) water spinning vortex toilet. If I had the money to buy a new toilet I would try this in a heartbeat. So somone which has a suitable toilet or the money to buy one should make a video and post here for all the members to see how good this works.
Then there are the toilets that offer direct electron injection (butt cleaning water spray) to really expand your uh..... horizons? Yeah. Horizons. We'll go with that :D

Angelface239

Then there are the toilets that offer direct electron injection (butt cleaning water spray) to really expand your uh..... horizons? Yeah. Horizons. We'll go with that :D
I still dont they going in time to the future or the past will be possible with turning back the handel of a toliet. I see as someone actually going back in time physically finding something that can take someone forwards or backwards into time itself or using other forms of time travel that can help out with that such as quantum jumping, and other simialr kinds of time travel like that.