Forum Game If you went to back to the 1800's what 7 modern day things would you take with you

TimeFlipper

@JimmyD The military in 1830 could have easily used large modified Montgolfier hot air balloons to fly over the enemy dropping bombs filled with sharpnel, and have at least 10 soldiers or more on board firing down on the enemy with breech loading rifles...(y)

When time-travelling its best that you use the weapons and inventions that were around at the time...Hot Air balloons however were never used in combat until 1861 during the civil war when the Union Army Balloon Corp went on spying missions during the night :cool: :D.

TimeFlipper

More like, WHO would I take with me? :)

That should be obvious to you Paula, it would be ME!..(y) :LOL:..
I think you might know that my Quantum Tunneling device only needs very high amplification now, and i have already sorted out the stabilty problem...iam now in the process of constructing a very large Delta T Antenna that will accommodate two people safely, in the centre of it :D..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I think you might know that my Quantum Tunneling device only needs very high amplification now, and i have already sorted out the stabilty problem...iam now in the process of constructing a very large Delta T Antenna that will accommodate two people safely, in the centre of it :D..

:LOL: Oh alright, we might able able to bring you. hahaha. Wait, only two? Somehow, I think you rigged it that way....

TimeFlipper

:LOL: Oh alright, we might able able to bring you. hahaha. Wait, only two? Somehow, I think you rigged it that way....

You should be very pleased that i chose you over Caroline Munro!! :D.
What does a guy have to do to please a woman?? :LOL:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

You should be very pleased that i chose you over Caroline Munro!! :D.
What does a guy have to do to please a woman?? :LOL:..

Oh gawd, I just realized I have to wear a dress to the 1800's. :mad:

TimeFlipper

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

TnWatchdog