Forum Game If you went to back to the 1800's what 7 modern day things would you take with you

Kazper

GRADUATE
UGHHHH I only get to bath on Saturdays Hmmmmm. However in we all go together we can take 2-way transceivers, lol.
Also if we all take machine guns we can rob banks for Gold coins, and name our gang THE TIME BANDITS lol. And use motorcycles for our getaways, lol. lets see if I got anything else hmmmmmm................Oh wow we gotta use out houses too:(.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
1. Camera - Don't care if it's a phone camera, but just a camera in general
2. Time Machine - So I could get back (Duh)
3. 1800's clothing - To fit in
4. List of laws that we discovered (ex. E²=(mc²)²+(pc)²) - So I can hand them to a scientist for him to "discover"
5. Microscope - If the scientist who I gave this to could replicate it, it would be a huge scientific discovery
6. Another Camera - I'm not taking a risk of me losing/breaking that camera, I'd take two.
7. Extra Batteries for the Camera - Not taking any chances at all, I need to photograph this
I may have taken this too literal, but who cares

Kazper

GRADUATE
1. Camera - Don't care if it's a phone camera, but just a camera in general
2. Time Machine - So I could get back (Duh)
3. 1800's clothing - To fit in
4. List of laws that we discovered (ex. E²=(mc²)²+(pc)²) - So I can hand them to a scientist for him to "discover"
5. Microscope - If the scientist who I gave this to could replicate it, it would be a huge scientific discovery
6. Another Camera - I'm not taking a risk of me losing/breaking that camera, I'd take two.
7. Extra Batteries for the Camera - Not taking any chances at all, I need to photograph this
I may have taken this too literal, but who cares
No This is really good stuff, lol. Its things that can be used in that time period. Think about it 20 years ago a HDTV / Digital TV wouldn't work lol.:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
Oh yeah everyone don't forget to take penicillin and other drugs, plenty of batteries, and extra gasoline

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Bring bottled water, but hide it, of course.

And we better go in the autumn. There's no way I'm going anywhere without A/C.:LOL:

Hazzie Hippie

1 : my phone
2 : chocolate lol :)
3 : snacks
4 : notebook so I can make notes of course :)
5 : my laptop because I take it mostly everywhere I go lol .
6 : makeup bag
7 : camera