I'll Pay You Money, If You Can Get these Two Books of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky for Me

Mystery Hunter

If anyone can get these following books of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky for me from any source, I am willing to pay for it.
  • Master Dreamer
  • Mindscaping
So please find these books for me. I'll give you money, if you can get these two books for me.

Mayhem

Zenith
As i said on the other thread you created about this there are 3 books but as said above the list you provided havent seen to be published, if you have any other details please provide.

You might have to make do with the 3 there are accessible.

Mystery Hunter

These books appear to have never been published. You can find 3 publications by L. Arklinski at ScribD though.
Search | Scribd

Harte

As i said on the other thread you created about this there are 3 books but as said above the list you provided havent seen to be published, if you have any other details please provide.

You might have to make do with the 3 there are accessible.
These are published in around 1984 along with the other books of L. Arklinski. The publication company is no longer existed. The books are not reproduced. The only way to get these are if anyone has in collection from 80'.
There are few persons who may have these books.
  • Al Fry
  • Trevor Kokotylo of honesty.org (the site is no longer active)
  • Steven Gibbs
  • Professor Opmmur of this forum (but he is no longer active here)
  • And any other person from the publishing company and individual collectors who kept these in collection buying in that 80.

Mayhem

Zenith
I may be calling Steven again in the next few days with a HDR question will ask about it.

Professor Opmmur has been around earlier this month. Be worth sending a pm if you havent already.

Harte

These are published in around 1984 along with the other books of L. Arklinski. The publication company is no longer existed. The books are not reproduced. The only way to get these are if anyone has in collection from 80'.
There are few persons who may have these books.
  • Al Fry
  • Trevor Kokotylo of honesty.org (the site is no longer active)
  • Steven Gibbs
  • Professor Opmmur of this forum (but he is no longer active here)
  • And any other person from the publishing company and individual collectors who kept these in collection buying in that 80.
If they were published, they have an ISBN number. You can search them under that number. Libraries holding them might show up.
I couldn't find even the titles in a search, much less the ISBN number.

Harte

Mystery Hunter

I may be calling Steven again in the next few days with a HDR question will ask about it.

Professor Opmmur has been around earlier this month. Be worth sending a pm if you havent already.
Yes, please do it. Ask Steven and Professor Opmmur. And give me their contact info, email address, phone number please.