Illuminati infiltrating Pop Groups

Carl Miller

The latest flashback dancing night left me with a door handle taste in my mouth. It had something from both 'eras'.
They show the clips from those big screens you know.
How much hair those musicians and singers have!
They look like a pig like animal here called 'catitu'. How I envy people who have got hair!

Last edited:

jcolanzi

Not just pop groups the whole culture. Timothy Leary had even worked for the CIA.

He created a generation ripe for programming.

We're seeing the fruits of that labor in the educational system now.

The various groups are long term planners, but social media and Trump's political base have forced them to accelerate their agenda.

What you're seeing now with antifa, black lives matter etc., is a new and improved version of the disruption caused by the Weather Underground back then.

The symbolism they use are hypersigils.

Grant Morrison even talks about it in his lectures on Magick.

Corporate logos are sigils.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes i agree with you regarding the whole culture of the musical world, Shakira and Katy Perry are using mountains of Illuminati symbolism in their video`s..
What i was hoping for was trying to locate the early beginnings of the Illuminati and their excursions into the musical "pop culture"..

jcolanzi

Here's a video on the connections of the 60's rock scene with military intelligence and a high number of murders, including Manson's connections to the area.

Carl Miller

@ Now with seriousness, you know I live in Brazil. I do not have the time for that but I invite you to watch The Illuminati opening of The Rio Olympic Games.
Bad taste was which characterized the whole production. People acting like robots, people half human half animals...later on I go see myself.