illuminati website

JimmyD

Why not? Scared of change?

We need a New World Order because the current one sucks, is grossly inefficient and mismanaged, is all based on systematic violence and servitude.

What we need is global Libertarianism, because that is how humans were meant to live. It is conducive to our natural state, happiness, and progression of our species.

I think a lot of people are scared of a global system because they presume it has to be government, that it is going to basically be a version of what is now, on steroids. My answer to that is that it doesn't have to be, that it can be whatever we the people of earth make it. I think we want to make it freedom and liberty and prosperity, because that's who we are as a species.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its very debatable whether it will be for the better.

But an improvement on the present political, social and economic conditions not so sure.

A lot tighter controls i would be guessing.

Secretman3811

Why not? Scared of change?

We need a New World Order because the current one sucks, is grossly inefficient and mismanaged, is all based on systematic violence and servitude.

What we need is global Libertarianism, because that is how humans were meant to live. It is conducive to our natural state, happiness, and progression of our species.

I think a lot of people are scared of a global system because they presume it has to be government, that it is going to basically be a version of what is now, on steroids. My answer to that is that it doesn't have to be, that it can be whatever we the people of earth make it. I think we want to make it freedom and liberty and prosperity, because that's who we are as a species.

you lack informtion buddy The New World Order based on devil idea of having the poor get poorer and the rich get richer..and it a devil world we don't belong to the Nwo they will kill you if you don't join in it going to get rid of any belief system you have. and then what are you going to do when the time come if you were a christian? now that scary..we don't need a New World Order we need a spaceship,time travel cure and other dieasese don't you understand what i am telling you

Secretman3811

One of the best ever postings on Paranormalis, i wonder how many of our members will be joining them? :cautious:..

timeflipper a fool don't think about joining in because it don't have noting to do Chrisitan..once it a full new world order then it will destroy the belief system you have and then you will be either get kill or save by the illumnati.

Mayhem

Zenith
When a member blocks others they dont see the real debate just what they want to see.