I'm 30 Today... Now What?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey, folks, I need your help.

A few hours ago, I started experiencing a new decade of my existence and I'm not entirely sure yet what to expect!

What should I start doing now that I'm 30 years old? What should I stop doing?

I'm looking for advice from our members who are more experienced in life than I am. And I want to have some fun because I know you guys are super clever! :)

Wow, you're young! I'd say work hard on your physical condition because it literally starts going down hill at 40 if you aren't already an athlete!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's what I figured. I'm trying to become more active because I kinda start to see it coming. Haven't moved a lot, or done pretty much any sports at all in the past.

Thanks, Paula! :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's what I figured. I'm trying to become more active because I kinda start to see it coming. Haven't moved a lot, or done pretty much any sports at all in the past.

Thanks, Paula! :)

Believe me, it'll be 20 times harder in 10 years!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh, I believe you... It's already getting harder. I hurt my back earlier this year, so I gotta be careful at all times when moving around, working or doing anything... Not cool. I'm able to function normally, but I gotta take it easy and be careful not hurt myself again. That didn't happen back then! lol

I'm bicycling right now, doing between 6 and 10 km per day, it feels good. Should be able to get up to 10-12 in a few weeks I guess. :)

heka2015

If you are just going for healthy, a 15 minute workout after getting up, 4-5 times a week is sufficient.
I did kickboxing for ten years until hurting myself, and that's what my coach advised me to do, after i told em i had to quit.

Regarding the food:
Processed food is BAD. If you want a healthy life you need to start cooking yourself and leave the packages in the shelf.
The amount of fat and sugar hiding in processed food, without you realising it, is a death penalty.
BTW this is not paranormal knowledge, i do work in this field.:censored:

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Hey, folks, I need your help.

A few hours ago, I started experiencing a new decade of my existence and I'm not entirely sure yet what to expect!
Don't worry Num, I got your back with this one.
Here's what to expect:

1) In a short time, you'll be 31.
2) In a shorter time, you'll be 32.
3) In an extremely short time you'll be 61.

At least, that's been my experience, which, of course, is only anecdotal evidence.

But you just watch. You'll see I'm right.

Harte
@Harte is right on.
Life is like a leaf in a drain. You start out slowly circling round and round...as you get older you go faster and faster until swoosh, you are gone.
But...until then have a fun time!

TimeFlipper

@Num7 Belated Happy Birthday Greetings :)
Apart from all the sensible postings youve had, your mind will start to dictate you more now..
Take a look at what you were like at 20 years of age, and notice what is more important to you now that you are 10 years older, and of course other things that are of less importance to you now...Your mind has obviously grown in the last decade and will continue to grow in every decade of your life..

When you reach 40 you might be looking back at what you were like when you was 30, and notice all the differences..
Each individual is different to other individuals thats why i can offer you no advice, because life or nature or what ever it is that "moves" you is a personal thing....Perhaps you will have children which makes you think differently about yourself or you start losing loved ones such as your parents or friends, all of which will have a profound effect on your personal mind and future growth...Learning to live with with all the ups and downs in your life will be in your own personal way...(y)..

Carl Miller

Happy Birthday, Num7
I hope you will get to 60 (about my age) very much alive and kicking.
The hint here regarding health-care is staying away from cigarettes. Drink beer once on the weekend. Always think positive and never forget to jog on a daily basis. Follow this advice and you will get to 90 or even 100.

Last edited: