I'm 30 Today... Now What?

Harte

If you are just going for healthy, a 15 minute workout after getting up, 4-5 times a week is sufficient.
I did kickboxing for ten years until hurting myself, and that's what my coach advised me to do, after i told em i had to quit.

Regarding the food:
Processed food is BAD. If you want a healthy life you need to start cooking yourself and leave the packages in the shelf.
The amount of fat and sugar hiding in processed food, without you realising it, is a death penalty.
BTW this is not paranormal knowledge, i do work in this field.:censored:
Haven't seen you post in any recipe thread I created. :D

So, start another one.

Harte

Harte

Bread, or sandwich? LOL

Check out the pie thread I linked.

I wish everyone would post recipes and instructions. And be as creative as you want in your explanation. Everything I said in the pie thread is true, except for the coming over to kick your ass part.

But I do feel that way about CoolWhip.

Harte

heka2015

Bread, or sandwich? LOL

I wish everyone would post recipes and instructions. And be as creative as you want in your explanation. Everything I said in the pie thread is true, except for the coming over to kick your ass part.

Harte
Baguette:love:

Now I got to study your threads.
It looks like you have a pretty good base there, Mister.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Bread, or sandwich? LOL

Harte

@Harte is going to cater our first Internationial Paranormalis Reunion. Well, the first one will be a union. After that, it will be called a reunion. LOL.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Only just seen this thread..

Many happy returns!

My advice.. Meditation and no matter what you do always endeavour to be the greatest version of you!