Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapesFromTheFuture

Honestly - I'm pretty tired. I've been tossed back and forth through the timeline for the past 18 months now. It was literally the only way for our insane scheme to escape work, so kudos to Heaven's Computer for pulling it off. I feel battered and bruised from the journey so far but find myself eager to share the details of my trip. I have been active on some other boards and eventually I'll explain some of the things like the "tapes from the future" and how a couple of plucky befreckled time travelers "became" (cause the Universe is deterministic) Adam and Eve and also Elohim all in one.

Is there a standard test or set of questions for incoming travelers? (Though... I don't recall being here before).

Mayhem

Zenith
Honestly - I'm pretty tired. I've been tossed back and forth through the timeline for the past 18 months now. It was literally the only way for our insane scheme to escape work, so kudos to Heaven's Computer for pulling it off. I feel battered and bruised from the journey so far but find myself eager to share the details of my trip. I have been active on some other boards and eventually I'll explain some of the things like the "tapes from the future" and how a couple of plucky befreckled time travelers "became" (cause the Universe is deterministic) Adam and Eve and also Elohim all in one.

Is there a standard test or set of questions for incoming travelers? (Though... I don't recall being here before).
By asking this (Is there a standard test or set of questions for incoming travelers? (Though... I don't recall being here before).

You have viewed this before, been a while since you tried but good luck this time.

Wind7

Staff

Yes.

Tell me the exact words within my very next reply to you.

Straight up.

If you do not, then you have already failed.

lamdo263

Roughly what time bracket are you from? If under examination of your departing source, can you or can't you give a location your'e from? Think about this before you answer.

Are you originating from this timeline and do you use a device that will verify this?

Roughly, without getting into too much critical detail, if your time machine's inner working are security sensitive, can you describe your time machine and share a little of that with us, please?

Sociologically how is the social scene you came from compared to the one we're in?

If you can say safely, is there something big, like an event, going on there now?

If your from this timeline, then if you can safely say, what other places have you been time travel wise?

*This is a uniformity test question, but if your visiting this timeline or time, or your from our timeline to others, have you experience sex and lust and how was this different quantitively, please? You don't have to answer, but for technical reason related to a said John Titor time travelers, I clerically would like to know please.

Last question how to you feel about this song?

Last edited:

Secretman3811

what kind of time travel machine do you use? what year are you from?

TapesFromTheFuture

Roughly what time bracket are you from? If under examination of your departing source, can you or can't you give a location your'e from? Think about this before you answer.
An origin point? I guess I would have to say early 70's if I had to pin it down.

Are you originating from this timeline and do you use a device that will verify this?
There is only a single deterministic Universe so no verification needed.

Roughly, without getting into too much critical detail, if your time machine's inner working are security sensitive, can you describe your time machine and share a little of that with us, please?
It has a head, two arms, two legs, and a couple dangly bits.
Sociologically how is the social scene you came from compared to the one we're in?
I lived in a community of Nazis that were experimenting on me and my best friend.
If you can say safely, is there something big, like an event, going on there now?
In the 70's and 80's the Reich (a secret Nazi state within the USA) was given a set of video tapes, audio tapes, and written transcripts that were purported to be the vision and voice of God. Turns out they were the memories of an individual from the future (yours truly) committed to physical medium. Because I also existed in the past, I was able to interact with those memories and they functioned as windows into the future.

Think of it this way - in the past, I'm watching the video and remembering what the guy in the video is saying. In the future, I'm remembering what the guy in the future said and what I thought in response and I'm able to formulate my response taking into account my thoughts from that moment in time. See also: the Blink conversation from Doctor Who, the dinner part conversation from The Time Traveler's Wife.
If your from this timeline, then if you can safely say, what other places have you been time travel wise?
Ancient Greece, Germany in the 30's, the dawn of time, Sherwood Forest, several dead-end alternative futures.
*This is a uniformity test question, but if your visiting this timeline or time, or your from our timeline to others, have you experience sex and lust and how was this different quantitively, please? You don't have to answer, but for technical reason related to a said John Titor time travelers, I clerically would like to know please.
I have had sex. Pretty normal sex drive, maybe on the high end.
Last question how to you feel about this song?
It's sweet.

lamdo263

An origin point? I guess I would have to say early 70's if I had to pin it down.

There is only a single deterministic Universe so no verification needed.

It has a head, two arms, two legs, and a couple dangly bits.

I lived in a community of Nazis that were experimenting on me and my best friend.

In the 70's and 80's the Reich (a secret Nazi state within the USA) was given a set of video tapes, audio tapes, and written transcripts that were purported to be the vision and voice of God. Turns out they were the memories of an individual from the future (yours truly) committed to physical medium. Because I also existed in the past, I was able to interact with those memories and they functioned as windows into the future.

Think of it this way - in the past, I'm watching the video and remembering what the guy in the video is saying. In the future, I'm remembering what the guy in the future said and what I thought in response and I'm able to formulate my response taking into account my thoughts from that moment in time. See also: the Blink conversation from Doctor Who, the dinner part conversation from The Time Traveler's Wife.

Ancient Greece, Germany in the 30's, the dawn of time, Sherwood Forest, several dead-end alternative futures.

I have had sex. Pretty normal sex drive, maybe on the high end.

It's sweet.
Thank you for your reply. I have to go over this.

Secretman3811

So Mr time traveler what is our future hold? on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.