I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

It is one of the most evil secrets that Satan uses the Freemasons to keep(at least in other dimensions that I come from). I am from other dimensions where my freemason grandfather put me through a series of time machine portals more than once to dimensions they had pre-designed with a sort of script or notes to set up this and that here and there to ruin my true life and control almost everything just how they desired to all because I am Christian and they worship satan, the enemy of the almighty GOD/Jesus Christ. When I was young my grandfather told me it was one of the secrets that the knights templar discovered once in ancient times.. Now that I have remembered how to build a working time machine and have obtained just about everything I would need to do so I have also remembered a time my pastor told me that this would happen and if I did not build this machine I would be rewarded in Heaven... I feel so confused right now because I know I do not want to build one now so I can have the best chance in Heaven but I just wish I could put it together and test it out just to see it work once.. but I am not going to do that now. What a sad life it is, but I am saving this whole dimension from being exposed to such an evil thing that no one could even imagine in this dimension I guess... In the next 100 years I think people will finally get how to build the simple machine that a time machine is but even then it will be too late for mankind for it make a difference.. The future is a corrupted and evil place thanks to satan. I am not messing around when I tell you that I met God in the form of his son and self Jesus Christ when I was 5 years old when I took a time machine to a nuclear waste land in the future.. The machine was a simple circuit and was still holding itself up after the house had disappeared and that scared me so I let go and it fell into the pile of ashes and as I was looking for the parts Jesus appeared behind me and said "It looks like you could use some help getting back" and he brought me to a place in Heaven that seems to be the same place we had left but a giant and expansive fruit tree orchard near an amazing hilltop temple in the distance that was all glowing with white light in separate beems between its crystal shard like spires and He-God-Jesus- told me to remember that place so I can help him build it someday! and then we walked over to one of the trees and he gave me food to eat that was a giant watermelon sized purple grape looking fruit that tasted of good pumpkin spice and egg nog and I think I design that whole fruit tree species in Heaven(we are able to take an idea like that and run with it in an instant to build or breed new fruits or plants God told me)!! That food healed me of the radiation poisoning and then we gave the rest of the big fruit to the tree and he showed me that it was alive and grew right before our eyes from being fed the rest of that fruit... Anyway then God showed me buildings I build for him in Heaven- it was an arbor topped tower with all his finest favorite things, wood and red and purple silk and white linen and gold rings and on things.. It was a place only he could go at the top of the tower but in the moment I was him and he flew out to see the time that was like sunset in Heaven.. I also remember there were angels brushing my clothing off with these golden brushes and talking about how I had gotten there and I heard them talk about how time travel had been around since the 1930s in my dimension and mainly because thats when the War Machines had become powerful enough for them to utilize it like they do in other dimensions...
There is a lot more I wish I could tell everyone here that just seems to be so far from the truth of how time machines work and how bad of a thing it all really is. It can mess up the best life in the blink of an eye... Do not try to seek to even figure out how to use or make such machines for the good of all mankind... It really is an evil thing. Jesus really is real and really is God and I just want to take this chance to let you all know that and how he told me that there are much better things than time travel in Heaven! He really did say that to me and also said he could see how much it would mean to me here now that I am 30 years old and finally realizing I can build one if I want to, but I wont because I want to see what kind of greater reward I will get in Heaven, which I know is real and have had other glimpses of my first day or so there meeting friends I knew on earth or people I have been given a chance to spread this truth with now before its too late for me because they have framed me I think and I will have to go to suffer for Jesus soon for the rest of my life.
I think I will add that the saddest part of my story now is that I do not even know when I came into this dimension that God told me they would finally put me into one day where magic and time machines don't exist yet... and how no one at all that I love or thought I knew and love is the same person at all that I knew before and no one believes me.. My own family is thinking I am so crazy right now and I keep trying to explain and tell them the truth but they will not get it no matter what since it sounds like pure science fiction... I know they want me to sound crazy like this and thats why they(evil freemason satanists from another dimension) put me in this dimension. Jesus explained to me that time he saved me how this would happen and its just so strange and sad because I thought I had such a normal or regular joe sort of life for so long or I always strived for just a simple or humble existence and somehow God prevented me from being effected by so much evil throughout my life, even passing up chances to time travel and even after hearing that I was famous in the future for helping to leak the true time travel schematics in the distance future... I even heard from another guy that they tried to pull the same sort of thing on him and how they tried to make a baphomet of him too, but I am the best me that did not become that other evil satan version of me that I did meet when I was a kid and even saw him floating in mid air and he told me he had done a spell to get a bat's wings and started to grow real horns and how he had to put an illusion up for everyone so they couldn't see his true form... My grandfather had told me he was the same way and really over 3000 years old, a real shapeshifter. The truth of the evil of the world is so deep and real and the truth of God is the only thing that really can fix that for us. So focus on getting to know about Jesus Christ because it is the best thing we can do for "even better things than time travel" in Heaven. Sorry I had to delve into a bit about that other version of me that had been split off from me when I was 24 I think-.. They used a time machine to force him into saying a password that put the demons into him but then he escaped to build his own time machine and go back to the 1800s and cause all kinds of problems around here, some of which have disappeared since I was a kid.. (whole buildings, houses, stone formations, people..(descendants!) ) :/ The whole story is long and sadly I missed all the adventurous parts by just being the normal Christian me, while other me's were all evil and brainwashed and living some other life and using time machines often! They really wanted to make me jealous and to become a satanist too but I did not fall for that trick! I stuck to this Christian path that I am so glad and blessed to be able to take, I just know no one is going to believe me in the future and that is how I will have to suffer for Jesus.. sort of in a similar way to Jesus, I have realized.. Since I will be speaking the truth of my strange life and innocence but no one will believe it.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

It is one of the most evil secrets that Satan uses the Freemasons to keep(at least in other dimensions that I come from). I am from other dimensions where my freemason grandfather put me through a series of time machine portals more than once to dimensions they had pre-designed with a sort of script or notes to set up this and that here and there to ruin my true life and control almost everything just how they desired to all because I am Christian and they worship satan, the enemy of the almighty GOD/Jesus Christ. When I was young my grandfather told me it was one of the secrets that the knights templar discovered once in ancient times.. Now that I have remembered how to build a working time machine and have obtained just about everything I would need to do so I have also remembered a time my pastor told me that this would happen and if I did not build this machine I would be rewarded in Heaven... I feel so confused right now because I know I do not want to build one now so I can have the best chance in Heaven but I just wish I could put it together and test it out just to see it work once.. but I am not going to do that now. What a sad life it is, but I am saving this whole dimension from being exposed to such an evil thing that no one could even imagine in this dimension I guess... In the next 100 years I think people will finally get how to build the simple machine that a time machine is but even then it will be too late for mankind for it make a difference.. The future is a corrupted and evil place thanks to satan. I am not messing around when I tell you that I met God in the form of his son and self Jesus Christ when I was 5 years old when I took a time machine to a nuclear waste land in the future.. The machine was a simple circuit and was still holding itself up after the house had disappeared and that scared me so I let go and it fell into the pile of ashes and as I was looking for the parts Jesus appeared behind me and said "It looks like you could use some help getting back" and he brought me to a place in Heaven that seems to be the same place we had left but a giant and expansive fruit tree orchard near an amazing hilltop temple in the distance that was all glowing with white light in separate beems between its crystal shard like spires and He-God-Jesus- told me to remember that place so I can help him build it someday! and then we walked over to one of the trees and he gave me food to eat that was a giant watermelon sized purple grape looking fruit that tasted of good pumpkin spice and egg nog and I think I design that whole fruit tree species in Heaven(we are able to take an idea like that and run with it in an instant to build or breed new fruits or plants God told me)!! That food healed me of the radiation poisoning and then we gave the rest of the big fruit to the tree and he showed me that it was alive and grew right before our eyes from being fed the rest of that fruit... Anyway then God showed me buildings I build for him in Heaven- it was an arbor topped tower with all his finest favorite things, wood and red and purple silk and white linen and gold rings and on things.. It was a place only he could go at the top of the tower but in the moment I was him and he flew out to see the time that was like sunset in Heaven.. I also remember there were angels brushing my clothing off with these golden brushes and talking about how I had gotten there and I heard them talk about how time travel had been around since the 1930s in my dimension and mainly because thats when the War Machines had become powerful enough for them to utilize it like they do in other dimensions...
There is a lot more I wish I could tell everyone here that just seems to be so far from the truth of how time machines work and how bad of a thing it all really is. It can mess up the best life in the blink of an eye... Do not try to seek to even figure out how to use or make such machines for the good of all mankind... It really is an evil thing. Jesus really is real and really is God and I just want to take this chance to let you all know that and how he told me that there are much better things than time travel in Heaven! He really did say that to me and also said he could see how much it would mean to me here now that I am 30 years old and finally realizing I can build one if I want to, but I wont because I want to see what kind of greater reward I will get in Heaven, which I know is real and have had other glimpses of my first day or so there meeting friends I knew on earth or people I have been given a chance to spread this truth with now before its too late for me because they have framed me I think and I will have to go to suffer for Jesus soon for the rest of my life.
I think I will add that the saddest part of my story now is that I do not even know when I came into this dimension that God told me they would finally put me into one day where magic and time machines don't exist yet... and how no one at all that I love or thought I knew and love is the same person at all that I knew before and no one believes me.. My own family is thinking I am so crazy right now and I keep trying to explain and tell them the truth but they will not get it no matter what since it sounds like pure science fiction... I know they want me to sound crazy like this and thats why they(evil freemason satanists from another dimension) put me in this dimension. Jesus explained to me that time he saved me how this would happen and its just so strange and sad because I thought I had such a normal or regular joe sort of life for so long or I always strived for just a simple or humble existence and somehow God prevented me from being effected by so much evil throughout my life, even passing up chances to time travel and even after hearing that I was famous in the future for helping to leak the true time travel schematics in the distance future... I even heard from another guy that they tried to pull the same sort of thing on him and how they tried to make a baphomet of him too, but I am the best me that did not become that other evil satan version of me that I did meet when I was a kid and even saw him floating in mid air and he told me he had done a spell to get a bat's wings and started to grow real horns and how he had to put an illusion up for everyone so they couldn't see his true form... My grandfather had told me he was the same way and really over 3000 years old, a real shapeshifter. The truth of the evil of the world is so deep and real and the truth of God is the only thing that really can fix that for us. So focus on getting to know about Jesus Christ because it is the best thing we can do for "even better things than time travel" in Heaven. Sorry I had to delve into a bit about that other version of me that had been split off from me when I was 24 I think-.. They used a time machine to force him into saying a password that put the demons into him but then he escaped to build his own time machine and go back to the 1800s and cause all kinds of problems around here, some of which have disappeared since I was a kid.. (whole buildings, houses, stone formations, people..(descendants!) ) :/ The whole story is long and sadly I missed all the adventurous parts by just being the normal Christian me, while other me's were all evil and brainwashed and living some other life and using time machines often! They really wanted to make me jealous and to become a satanist too but I did not fall for that trick! I stuck to this Christian path that I am so glad and blessed to be able to take, I just know no one is going to believe me in the future and that is how I will have to suffer for Jesus.. sort of in a similar way to Jesus, I have realized.. Since I will be speaking the truth of my strange life and innocence but no one will believe it.

good for you buddy i am a Christian too so i hope you see Christ and me someday in heaven so let pray to lost soul to set free.

KaitoNishijou

I sure do find it odd when people use "God" and "Time machine" on the same sentence.
Science and religion often clash and provoke each other, so what connection is there?

Another thing to think about - won't having a time machine basically make you a god? You will be able to determine events and change time lines.

Definitely an OP ability, is it not?

Apri1

No you aren't, stop lying. Your alias is nixie and you've got nixie tubes as your pfp posting about time travel. Clear s;g fanboy. Your story doesn't hold either. There's lots of obvious errors from a religious and scientific standpoint. Who you trying to fool?

I sure do find it odd when people use "God" and "Time machine" on the same sentence.
Science and religion often clash and provoke each other, so what connection is there?

Another thing to think about - won't having a time machine basically make you a god? You will be able to determine events and change time lines.

Religion and science don't conflict as they're different fields. If they do conflict you've either got bad religion or bad science.

Kairos

I need a QRD. Scanning the wall of text yielded a high term frequency for words like Jesus and God, so I assume there is nothing in there as good as Harriet B's story.

NIXIE

Everything I have posted is true. If you can't understand this as truth you are so lost to the meaning of life. I am sorry if you cant believe the truth when you see it.. I wonder if I am the only one on this whole website that is telling the truth.

NIXIE

I don't watch any sci fi shows that have inspired any of this or anything like that- I just chose this random nixie tube thing to match some dumb idea I had back in november when I made this account on here. I am not lying about anything at all. You people are so lost from the truth of life you would think that I am lying though.. everyone will unless they are very close to GOD the creator of this whole thing.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Thats what I am saying too- people were actually becoming "MASTERS" of their own DIMENSION(s) .. I saw a book on it that my girlfriend had and it was all satanic and people actually did become the satan of that dimension in a way. Its a strange reality.. I have seen $1000 dollar bills with my future face on it from another me that created some other dimension and could only get back to the original dimension if he died. Thats how real time machines work.. you go back to the dimension you were in before if you die in the new dimension that the machine puts you into even if it is is just a slow-mo dimension

I have died before in another dimension when I was 7 just so they could get my dna to use to frame me
after I was put in a dream machine" type machine that would just send you back to when you arrived to be killed again by satanic freemasons

I was visited by the baphomet satan version of me that said he was 87 years old when he looked only 20 when I saw him, wearing boots from the 1800s and giving me a stone that I had/trading it with mine and telling me it was a magic stone now since it was like it was its own thing and self now that it had been replaced with itself in the past, I threw it at the floor and it made a spark that was more than an electric spark and could not be broken. That guy that was another version of me that had been forced into saying a special password that sent the baphomet demons into him in the vortex in that barn back in 1976 where he escaped and built his own machine after a time and got back to the 1800s when he said his 12v batteries failed sooner than he expected. There he stayed and lived until he died in his 50s I think he said and then went back to the dimension he was in when he used his time machine in the late 1970s. My grandfather that was the freemason traded me back "my rock"(he got from the past in another dimension) that I had since I was a kid- that was a polished iron pyrite stone for the "magic stone" that the evil satan me had traded me.. I could tell many more stories. Even how I opened the door back then when I was a kid and saw him hovering in mid-air flying for real.. and how when he got shot there after he came back crying that his machine and pack were gone I saw his blood SQUIRMING alive on the ground FOR REAL in front of my eyes.. He had the baphomet demons in him it was horrible and I did not even recognize him as my self sadly so my mom tricked me into calling her to tell her when he was there so my grandfather could use a time machine to go to send his time machine to a time in the future exactly when me and my friend were walking by, it was all some kind of evil set up and its totally unbelievable to regular everyday stupid people everywhere I turn in this timeline/dimension.

Last edited:

NIXIE

The freemasons hold all the powers of satan in some dimensions. This dimension is some kind of dumbed down version of the places I grew up.. For real there is a place in my house that does not even have the same wall there anymore and its in the cellar so I only saw it and noticed this year! I think I have been in this dimension since 2016, but not sure at all guys for real! Everything I am saying is real and true and God(the creator of the whole earth and this life we have) IS REAL! I met Jesus and he is like the most awesome guy and teacher and I had so much respect for him even though I had just met him, he was so commanding and true and full of the real justice that people should be made to know so they actually learn how to live with love and peace. It is an amazing story but sadly it is so unbelievable I am afraid the true message of the truth of God here is going to fly right over the head of all these new age kids that could never imagine that they are more than just something that will someday be nothing. We are more than that- we have a soul that will go on to other places.. I know this for sure. I wish you all did too.
God really does love you. I have met him and he still loved me even though that version of me became "the satan" as he said. I met him once when I was 5 years old when I took the time machine that my grandfather set up hidden in the wires around the light switch near the front door in my house and it was set up to be able to fast-forward so you could view it all happen and that was done with resistors and capacitors and then I ended up far in the future and the house was gone and only ashes and falling ashes in the sky and black charred trees surrounded the place and thats when I heard Jesus say "It looks like you could use some help getting back" behind me when I was searching in the deep nuclear fall out ashes as I know they are now. He really told me about my life and how not many people have to live like this- he told me how they would put me through a series of time machines and it would seem like the same one but he let me understand that it really was a different machine in each dimension. A time machine is such a simple sort of circuit and scheme that it is scary that people don't know like they knew where I was in those dimensions.. They made it seem like I was the one that had leaked the whole secret and caused the public like my friends and family to even know about it, so it was like such a strange set up and part of those pre-scripted "dimensions" that they put me into this one time I remember how bad the electricity was really hurting my body as my grandfather ran back back and forth through them and waited on the timing of the waveform of the whole portal to make sure the dimension was just right and not off a little bit.. man I just wish you guys would know that this is not made up at all.

NIXIE

Please everyone, all you guys .. all you kids that think time travel is cool or something that you could or should do- its not cool .. its evil and horrible and really messes up life- You can make any kind of strange mistake and get stuck in a dimension where the only way to get back is to die. The freemasons even tried to make me think that was possible for me in this dimension, but this is the last life that I have I am pretty sure and God told me that or at least he said they would put me into a dimension I should have been in all along where magic and time machines didn't even exist yet and how I have to ability to prevent the spread of them in this dimension. And I have taken that better path where I am now even having to restrain myself from putting together this simple machine.. Just to test if it works. And I guess it would since I understand the simplest version of the time delayed circuit now so I could make a copy of any item.