I'm a real victim of Time Travel

dimension-1hacker

I have to go to the cops soon and tell them all this I think -because I think I have been framed and they set it all up in the other dimensions to make it look like I did the crimes in this dimension. I just can't believe its all true yet either so I am trying to work through this one step at a time and I keep praying to God and he keeps guiding me along 1 step at a time.
Everyone is going to think I am lying but this is how I have to live if I take the path to suffer for him.
prove it.

dimension-1hacker

I have to go to the cops soon and tell them all this I think -because I think I have been framed and they set it all up in the other dimensions to make it look like I did the crimes in this dimension. I just can't believe its all true yet either so I am trying to work through this one step at a time and I keep praying to God and he keeps guiding me along 1 step at a time.
Everyone is going to think I am lying but this is how I have to live if I take the path to suffer for him.
What if you are in a reality that simulated dimensions but are not dimensions, which is a possibility because you don't know where the simulation ends and an accurate representation of reality begins because there is a possibility yours sense's can be manipulated because you don't know what is possible and what is not making it a possibility.

NIXIE

What if you are in a reality that simulated dimensions but are not dimensions, which is a possibility because you don't know where the simulation ends and an accurate representation of reality begins because there is a possibility yours sense's can be manipulated because you don't know what is possible and what is not making it a possibility.

Please... you are just so ignorant man...No reason to even try to give any kind of answer to your other pathetic attempts at tearing the Truth of my life apart.... I am still waiting to see if some dead bodies will turn up or something because I went to the police twice and they did not help me but made me feel threatened that they just think I am crazy so now I am afraid to go back to them and I dont want the whole "framing" to be true so just hoping it isnt and it will fade away. I am just hoping the freemasons just wanted to make me look crazy at least... And maybe God will give me a chance at a regular life for a while instead of the rest of my life wasted in prison for crimes I didn't commit and could not and would not.

This really is reality but it is not the reality/timeline I was meant to be in originally before they put me into other dimensions, eventually finding myself in this dimension and realizing/remembering how that is a fact.

I know most people will have a hard time believing what I have shared to be the truth in my life as the real truth, because they don't even want to believe that there is a God and his son The Messiah, but it is all true. I don't know what else to say. I came here because I hoped to find people with similar problems that could understand and accept what I say as truth, because no one else I know will.. But that has just proven to be another failure for the most part.. even though a couple good people have treated me nicely and told me they believed and I wish I could help them to have fun time traveling and all that but it is an evil secret the freemasons try to control and that makes me feel it is a thing people should beware of and forget while satan has power on earth. I really did go through a lot that everyone here that seems to just ignore compared to how they comment on and seem to believe the most simplistic "new member intro" "real time traveler" posts. haha I have no idea why people don't understand that this life is more than just being born and dying. There is a true GOD.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Please... you are just so ignorant man...No reason to even try to give any kind of answer to your other pathetic attempts at tearing the Truth of my life apart.... I am still waiting to see if some dead bodies will turn up or something because I went to the police twice and they did not help me but made me feel threatened that they just think I am crazy so now I am afraid to go back to them and I dont want the whole "framing" to be true so just hoping it isnt and it will fade away. I am just hoping the freemasons just wanted to make me look crazy at least... And maybe God will give me a chance at a regular life for a while instead of the rest of my life wasted in prison for crimes I didn't commit and could not and would not.

This really is reality but it is not the reality/timeline I was meant to be in originally before they put me into other dimensions, eventually finding myself in this dimension and realizing/remembering how that is a fact.

I know most people will have a hard time believing what I have shared to be the truth in my life as the real truth, because they don't even want to believe that there is a God and his son The Messiah, but it is all true. I don't know what else to say. I came here because I hoped to find people with similar problems that could understand and accept what I say as truth, because no one else I know will.. But that has just proven to be another failure for the most part.. even though a couple good people have treated me nicely and told me they believed and I wish I could help them to have fun time traveling and all that but it is an evil secret the freemasons try to control and that makes me feel it is a thing people should beware of and forget while satan has power on earth. I really did go through a lot that everyone here that seems to just ignore compared to how they comment on and seem to believe the most simplistic "new member intro" "real time traveler" posts. haha I have no idea why people don't understand that this life is more than just being born and dying. There is a true GOD.
mane people sae x different things are true, but saeing something is true doesn't mean its true, ou need to provide indisputable logical proof. faith be definition is a lack of reasons to believe x

NIXIE

mane people sae x different things are true, but saeing something is true doesn't mean its true, ou need to provide proof.
What do you want proof of?

I mean even if I showed you some kind of "proof" you would probably want more "proof" that it is "proof"... think about it man.

NIXIE

prove logicalle a god exists and ou traveled through, time, space, and dimensions.
Haha man you are impossible just like the rest of humanity that has no faith I guess. I have no way to prove anything besides tell you what has happened to me, what I have been through and try to build my time machine soon and see if I can even get it to work in this manipulated dimension. I am not sure it will work now after remembering my grandfather said they would change some settings of the HAARP Frequencies or something. I wish it would work though and I wish I could make a little video of me just disappearing and reappearing minutes later right before your eyes there on a video, but even then you would want proof that that was real because you are so ignorant and unwilling to believe... but if you just believed you would know that I am not lying about all this.

Maybe if you were here with me I could take you all around to the spots where I think they have put dead bodies and you would believe me then and I would tell you all about my life and introduce you to people and things like that, but all these people here in this dimension that I thought I knew or now are all NEW to me since I come from another dimension where OTHER things happened and I cant be sure of what even happened in this timeline/dimension for real man! It is just surprising to me that I did not even know this for a couple years after I was put into this dimension.. I was not directly involved with time travel in my life before, but had just leaked the schematics online- and used a couple hidden machines by mistake or stuff like that, or when I was little and carried through the bigger portal sized machine.

dimension-1hacker

Haha man you are impossible just like the rest of humanity that has no faith I guess. I have no way to prove anything besides tell you what has happened to me, what I have been through and try to build my time machine soon and see if I can even get it to work in this manipulated dimension. I am not sure it will work now after remembering my grandfather said they would change some settings of the HAARP Frequencies or something. I wish it would work though and I wish I could make a little video of me just disappearing and reappearing minutes later right before your eyes there on a video, but even then you would want proof that that was real because you are so ignorant and unwilling to believe... but if you just believed you would know that I am not lying about all this.

Maybe if you were here with me I could take you all around to the spots where I think they have put dead bodies and you would believe me then and I would tell you all about my life and introduce you to people and things like that, but all these people here in this dimension that I thought I knew or now are all NEW to me since I come from another dimension where OTHER things happened and I cant be sure of what even happened in this timeline/dimension for real man!
belief as far as I know logicalle is not a precurser for truth, its like flipping a coin. It is not ignorant to want logical proof, its the opposite. also, I believe logicalle anething is possible and everething that is possible occurs therefore what ou described is occurring in this timeline and or different ones anewaes.

I will be able to build a time machine soon, I alreade know how to manufactor nanobots and build a better tepe of spaceship

NIXIE

It is a simple thing to me to know what I have been through, but seems so impossible to share that truth with others. I just hope everyone knows I am doing the best I can to stay anonymous, but that might change if this whole being "framed" thing is real. People will not believe THE TRUTH I have been trying to tell here and they definitely wont believe it in a court of law. AND this is not all just some fake excuse or something to because I am not like those freemasons/satan worshipers that framed me that did commit all the crimes

NIXIE

belief as far as I know logicalle is not a precurser for truth, its like flipping a coin. It is not ignorant to want logical proof, its the opposite. also, I believe logicalle anething is possible and everething that is possible occurs therefore what ou described is occurring in this timeline and or different ones anewaes.
Yes you are right about that at least: There is an INFINITE MULTIVERSE. God told me himself, that EVERYTHING THAT CAN HAPPEN between people that can meet each other DOES HAPPEN in other dimensions. He even told me he was so surprised to learn that there were even other versions of him when he got to Heaven. I am talking about that guy we call Jesus Christ. I think he told me that was not his real name though but it was so so long ago.. I was 5 years old :/ Hard to remember everything we talked about in those 5 minutes, but I have never learned so much in the rest of my life. GOD knows all that is happening in the whole multiverse.. imagine that. HE is capable of all that and even more.