I'm a real victim of Time Travel

Haha man you are impossible just like the rest of humanity that has no faith I guess. I have no way to prove anything besides tell you what has happened to me, what I have been through and try to build my time machine soon and see if I can even get it to work in this manipulated dimension. I am not sure it will work now after remembering my grandfather said they would change some settings of the HAARP Frequencies or something. I wish it would work though and I wish I could make a little video of me just disappearing and reappearing minutes later right before your eyes there on a video, but even then you would want proof that that was real because you are so ignorant and unwilling to believe... but if you just believed you would know that I am not lying about all this.

Maybe if you were here with me I could take you all around to the spots where I think they have put dead bodies and you would believe me then and I would tell you all about my life and introduce you to people and things like that, but all these people here in this dimension that I thought I knew or now are all NEW to me since I come from another dimension where OTHER things happened and I cant be sure of what even happened in this timeline/dimension for real man!
belief as far as I know logicalle is not a precurser for truth, its like flipping a coin. It is not ignorant to want logical proof, its the opposite. also, I believe logicalle anething is possible and everething that is possible occurs therefore what ou described is occurring in this timeline and or different ones anewaes.

I will be able to build a time machine soon, I alreade know how to manufactor nanobots and build a better tepe of spaceship

NIXIE

It is a simple thing to me to know what I have been through, but seems so impossible to share that truth with others. I just hope everyone knows I am doing the best I can to stay anonymous, but that might change if this whole being "framed" thing is real. People will not believe THE TRUTH I have been trying to tell here and they definitely wont believe it in a court of law. AND this is not all just some fake excuse or something to because I am not like those freemasons/satan worshipers that framed me that did commit all the crimes

NIXIE

belief as far as I know logicalle is not a precurser for truth, its like flipping a coin. It is not ignorant to want logical proof, its the opposite. also, I believe logicalle anething is possible and everething that is possible occurs therefore what ou described is occurring in this timeline and or different ones anewaes.
Yes you are right about that at least: There is an INFINITE MULTIVERSE. God told me himself, that EVERYTHING THAT CAN HAPPEN between people that can meet each other DOES HAPPEN in other dimensions. He even told me he was so surprised to learn that there were even other versions of him when he got to Heaven. I am talking about that guy we call Jesus Christ. I think he told me that was not his real name though but it was so so long ago.. I was 5 years old :/ Hard to remember everything we talked about in those 5 minutes, but I have never learned so much in the rest of my life. GOD knows all that is happening in the whole multiverse.. imagine that. HE is capable of all that and even more.

NIXIE

I have been told of an amazing future in the last dimension I was in, but I can't be sure what the future of this dimension will end up like. I only know/have heard that the sea levels rise 20-35 feet on the East Coast USA in the next 60-80 years, Definitely by year 2080 or 2100. I cannot be sure of the cause exactly... I was there myself in the future all drugged up(by freemasons for some bs party) and thought it was a dream but the water levels really are like 30 feet higher... people in the future will probably all be brainwashed to be worshiping satan but they wont even know it since it will not be called The Devil or Satan, but something else instead, people in that dimension were just A OK with seemingly worshiping a Baphomet which is really a mini version of the satan, Lucifer.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I will be able to build a time machine soon, I alreade know how to manufactor nanobots and build a better tepe of spaceship
I hope you will be ok out there. Trust in God for real and he will help you like he helped me when I did not even realize or know he was! He does that kind of thing for people that believe in him and Love him for what good he has done for us, especially sending his son to die for our sins. So we can get a chance to know him in Heaven.

NIXIE

I have learned so much since I wrote the first post on this thread and everything and I have gotten so much closer to YHVH(YAH-WAY) JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD, THE SON OF MAN! as He is known. I am not perfect, I am just another guy who is a believer and it is only by chance that I am who I am and he only rescued me because it was all meant to be. He has saved my life so many times...
In the first post on this thread I wrote "The future is a corrupted and evil place thanks to satan. " I do not mean "THANKS" I mean "BECAUSE" so I just wanted to clear that up because there is no reason to thank satan for anything because he does nothing for us that should be thanked... GOD is the one we should all know to be Thanking for everything good and great he has created for us and the Son he sent to die for us so that if we believe in his sacrifice in our place for our sins, we may have eternal life in Heaven and a life 1000 years long in his Millennial Kingdom after The Tribulation. That is the place that he brought me when he healed me and let me eat of the fruit from a tree that I must design/breed into existence with his help there. He told me to remember that place so I can help him build it someday. I remember now that he allowed me to meet my future self there and he was so pure that I could not recognize him as myself. He gave me a hug and now I know it was really what I needed here in the future even though it felt weird at the time when I was 5 years old since I could not recognize my future self in his truly righteous state. He showed me a crown that GOD had given him and told me that I/he could have had a better one I think if he had done more for the Lord GOD throughout his/my life. I want to share this all with you so you all know the truth and you can try to do better than you currently are so you can have a crown there too and a "Command Post" like I was told I may be given if I stick to a good path in life. I had a call in the middle of the night from an old friend that I remember now I had heard about when I was young from my freemason grandfather and in the call my friend tried to get me to join the freemasons with him and my grandfather told me that would have been my only chance to fix all they have done to ruin my life by framing me for multiple murders I think, or at least that is what they made me think they have done... I remember my grandfather told me that if I had said yes, to join the freemasons my friend would have showed up and driven me down to a meeting that would be held in another dimension where a lot of my old friends and other guys around my age would be and each of us would have a "secret of freemasonry(satanic evil powers)" to share that we had all been given.. We would all be coming in from a separate dimension/timeline where our lives had all been similarly affected/ruined by the Freemasons, who were trying to get us to join them and join together to form some next generation of freemasons that they would put all into another Dimension/Timeline where we would all have known about those evil evil secrets of freemasonry(satanic earthly powers of control and manipulation of the good of mankind under satan's control)... I need you all to know that my secret was "the secret of time travel" and my grandfather told me all my friends would be impressed and think it was like the coolest secret since the other secrets I heard about were "the secret of cannibalism" and "secret of sorcery" and there are others that I was not told of or remember right now... you need to know that my grandfather said at that meeting we would all be made to drink from a chalice containing an evil mixture of blood and other disgusting ingredients that would put us under a spell and deliver evil demons into us and we would never ever be the same and we would lose our true and good souls to satan who uses that power for only himself. Once you start to do the real satanic black magic your body starts to change and you look more and more like a real demon with first, goat horns growing out of your head and then there is a spell where you gain the wings of a bat and can really fly, but I have seen the full on form that my grandfather showed me how he looked for only a split second once and it was truly disgusting and evil like a real demon gargoyle with like green skin I think it was.. And I had no idea that was really how he looked and he told me that he and anyone else involved in all that had to learn a spell to put up an illusion that would make them look human to everyone else... and even my friends that met that other evilest version of me that had the baphomet demons summoned into him told me that he had told them the same thing and showed my friends that he charmed once to do evil that he had real goat horns that they touched and they were really coming out of his head and hurt a bit when my friend said he checked them with his hand and he had those bat wings and could really move the little claw on them... I feel so bad for that other version of me because it really was me once before they did some spell to enchant a weapon, scissors it was, and then they killed me in another dimension to split my soul up and I woke up, myself with my soul still, in another dimension, thinking I had just had a dream vision of seeing Jesus and his Army of Angels flying out of a rainbow cloudy cosmos while I stood at the edge of the universe in space, and the other evil-me went back to a time they put me into a time machine when I was 7 years old and had to remember the passwords that would stop the freemasons there from killing him over and over through that time machine that would send you back to the same place once you died, and the last password he was given or a combination of all 3 of them summoned the demons into him and then he had to trick those guys that just bowed down to him and run away because that was never what I would want to be part of... But still he ended up falling victim to those demons and had a big adventure back in the 1800s and I met him and I love him, because he was me, and so sorry that I could not help him more. I wish I knew how to help him in a way that would not make it seem like I was not helping him because if he listened to me and the truth about God, he would start to lose his powers.. They turned him against me because of that and he did things to make my life worse and I cant imagine why.. That is just how good and evil work I guess.

Maybe I have explained some of that in an earlier post I don't remember now.. oh well. I have written it again as a warning to everyone that thinks time travel or the freemasons are normal things. Have nothing to do with those sickening and evil freemasons or other similar secret societies because you will assuredly end up in a very real HELL and you will still be alive after monsters have eaten you and you will be alive still able to think with nothing at all to do besides wait in the form of your own bones until you are thrown into the Fires of Hell, The Lake of Fire. Please don't do a thing like that to yourself and do not let loved ones get into that life either.

Things have been a struggle for me lately and I think this might be the worst path I could take if all this "being framed" by them is really true. I hope everyone that knows the truth about God, will be praying for me, but I am not sure much can be changed because this is just my fate and I am trying to spread the word in the time I am taking now to try to help as many people as are willing to listen that I can reach online, but I really should be going out door to door even in the bitter cold and snow that is around here now. DO NOT BE LAZY like I am. TRY TO DO BETTER THAN ME! You will be so blessed in the deep future that God has made sin-free for us, there is no evil thing for 1000 years in The Millennial Kingdom and there is no evil to drag us down in Heaven. Be there! See you there!

Last edited: