I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

I have been thinking of calling into some radio show I have seen listed on the forums here but not sure that would help anything since people are so dumb that they don't believe me. I can't get any of my family to believe me and even a friend that I told I can still tell even just the idea of it being reality seemed to make him go sort of crazy in just that instant.. It is so sad and I just wish I could really connect with someone before they send me way to some psycho place where I will have to suffer for the rest of my life

NIXIE

Please read some of this true story and testimony of my life and leave any questions, but please don't reply "you lie" or nonsense like that because I have not made anything up at all and I have no reason to try to trick anyone or gain anything from this. I don't want to be known or famous or anything from just telling you guys the truth about my life. Please know I did not make anything up and everything I have written about it true and really happened to me.

Apri1

If you're sincere you might want to go see a doctor. Because your theology is wrong, info about political organizations is wrong, and jesus didn't at all teach about heaven, and denounced the idea entirely. If you believe god and jesus actually spoke to you, you may be suffering from hallucinations.

Though given your post history, your name, and your profile, I'm guessing it's all just creative fiction.

NIXIE

If you're sincere you might want to go see a doctor. Because your theology is wrong, info about political organizations is wrong, and jesus didn't at all teach about heaven, and denounced the idea entirely. If you believe god and jesus actually spoke to you, you may be suffering from hallucinations.

Though given your post history, your name, and your profile, I'm guessing it's all just creative fiction.

You have no idea at all what you are even talking about.. You are a horrible person that does not know the truth when you read it. I don't understand how you could be so wrong unless you know you are. This is not made up at all .. You are really annoying and probably only 12 years old.. so why don't you just go away until you grow up?

Here is a bit of info for you to start on:

What Did Jesus Say About Heaven? - Julian Freeman

What Did Jesus Say Or Teach About Heaven?

I have no idea where I even mentioned any sort of "political organization" So why would you even mention that.. You are ridiculous...

Makes me sick to think that I really did meet Jesus Christ and you are pathetic enough to say that it must have been a hallucination..
I am fully doubting that you are even telling the truth about anything you type on this website now.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I don't understand how you idiots can sit around here most days and comment all over the stupidest posts I have ever read and then when I try to tell parts of the true full truths of my life and what has happened to me involving real, simple and true time machines you just try to throw it out like its trash... When its probably the only true postings on this whole website ... ?????
I dunno I don't read through much of anyone else's stuff, but when I try I just realize it is nothing like the stuff I have been through or its just some made up kid story to impress people on here for no good reason at all.. Why are stupid people even on these forums if they have no true connection to time machines or time travel? Why don't you go make another website for fakers and unbelieving fools that think they are some elite authority because they are stupid enough to waste money on a membership on this site for absolutely zero benefits..

Apri1

Do you really want me to go line by line to debunk your bullshit? Here we go....

It is one of the most evil secrets that Satan uses the Freemasons
Freemasons are esoteric christians, not satanists. "satan" isn't actually a thing, not even in terms of biblical stuff. Many ignorant christians mistake moloch for satan, but they aren't really the same. Freemasons aren't canaanites anyway.

I am Christian and they worship satan, the enemy of the almighty GOD/Jesus Christ.
Again, this is just factually untrue. Also Jesus denied that he was god. This is a later addition in an attempt to cover up his teachings.

Now that I have remembered how to build a working time machine
Great, care to share? Even just a bit? The easiest way to validate your story is to provide information that reveals you know wtf you're talking about when it comes to time travel. Or really anything you're talking about.

my pastor told me that this would happen and if I did not build this machine I would be rewarded in Heaven...
Pastors also say all sorts of lies about the bible and are incredibly ignorant. Do you call your pastor "father"? Because Jesus spoke out against that. Most christian churches these days are nicene christians, which follow the religion that paul and the council of nicea put forward, rather than what Jesus actually taught. I've yet to meet someone who can speak about time travel without being a complete dumbass. Let alone religion. But it's pretty typical for people who bastardize Jesus' teachings to also fear monger about new tech. Look at how they fear mongered about phones, and pokemon, and harry potter.

so I can have the best chance in Heaven
Jesus taught there is no "heaven" in any other location. The "kingdom of heaven" is here. And he was pretty explicit on who has eternal life and who does not. And it's not conditional on behavior. Has nothing to do with morality. It's best if you don't lie about Jesus.

I am not messing around when I tell you that I met God in the form of his son and self Jesus Christ when I was 5 years old when I took a time machine to a nuclear waste land in the future..
Then you'd realize your "pastor" is full of shit, yeah? Could you explain what you believe Jesus, the man, actually looks like? Are you in the blond hair blue eyes pale skin camp, or the dark skin, dark hair black man camp?

The machine was a simple circuit
lol. Then feel free to share the "simple circuit"? Even just a single part or two is fine. Actually, if you could demonstrate that you have any knowledge of circuits, that'd be great.

God told me they would finally put me into one day where magic and time machines don't exist yet...
Magic isn't "invented". It just is. And it's been around forever. Ironically the same people who complain about pokemon also complain about magic. Despite it having the okay by the bible. I take it you see magic in the same light as time machines and time travel?

My own family is thinking I am so crazy right now
Because if you're genuine, you are indeed crazy. Looks to me like delusions and hallucinations. But I ain't a doctor.

thats why they(evil freemason satanists from another dimension)
Freemasonry and satanism are literal opposites. Also heads up: actual satanists are actually atheists, not theists. They don't believe in a real satan. If you are using "freemasons" to refer to the political elite, those people follow the old canaanite religion and worship moloch; not satan.

They used a time machine to force him into saying a password that put the demons into him
Demons don't exist. They're a failure to understand magic and illnesses.

Why are stupid people even on these forums if they have no true connection to time machines or time travel?
Do keep in mind this is paranormalis, for people who are interested in paranormal. It is not a time travel forum. Personally I have time traveled and am the only time traveler I've met so far. I also moderate the most popular dedicated time travel forum and community. I like to think I know my shit on this topic. I've debunked countless bullshit claims already and yours really isn't special.

Lastly a simple question: can you share where you learned about nixie tubes, and what relevance they have to you that made you wish to use them as your name and pfp? Most people don't even know what they are unless they're retrotech enthusiasts or fans of steins;gate. My interest in them, if it wasn't obvious, started with steins;gate. I'm curious to know how you found out about them.

NIXIE

WOW you are so screwed up man.. Everything you have said is so wrong. Let me take the time to address each piece of garage fake info that you put out of your confused mind.