I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

Do you really want me to go line by line to debunk your bullshit? Here we go....

Freemasons are esoteric christians, not satanists. "satan" isn't actually a thing, not even in terms of biblical stuff. Many ignorant christians mistake moloch for satan, but they aren't really the same. Freemasons aren't canaanites anyway.
WRONG!- you havent seen all the freemasons in silky black robes walking into your church in a slow-motion dimension so they could murder/rape and feed upon everyone there, now HAVE YOU? You haven't been shot in the head and returned back to the hidden time machine you used by mistake in the bathroom there that day.. HAVE YOU?

Again, this is just factually untrue. Also Jesus denied that he was god. This is a later addition in an attempt to cover up his teachings.
WRONG!

Great, care to share? Even just a bit? The easiest way to validate your story is to provide information that reveals you know wtf you're talking about when it comes to time travel. Or really anything you're talking about.
I ALREADY HAD A WHOLE SCHEMATIC OUTLINE POSTED ON HERE. YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE NOOB LOL. I AM NOT GOING TO SHARE IT AGAIN AFTER I REALIZED IT WAS A MISTAKE THAT WOULD CORRUPT THIS WHOLE DIMENSION!

Pastors also say all sorts of lies about the bible and are incredibly ignorant. Do you call your pastor "father"? Because Jesus spoke out against that. Most christian churches these days are nicene christians, which follow the religion that paul and the council of nicea put forward, rather than what Jesus actually taught. I've yet to meet someone who can speak about time travel without being a complete dumbass. Let alone religion. But it's pretty typical for people who bastardize Jesus' teachings to also fear monger about new tech. Look at how they fear mongered about phones, and pokemon, and harry potter.
NOPE NEVER CALLED HIM FATHER. I WENT TO AN "ADVENT CHRISTIAN" CHURCH. Electricity is evil, all technology like that is probably sorcery in the form of alchemy.. which is all an abomination to GOD. I think you are brainwashed by all the Godless propaganda that you continually soak up. you should quit before you become absolutely disillusioned a little further down this path you are currently on.

Jesus taught there is no "heaven" in any other location. The "kingdom of heaven" is here. And he was pretty explicit on who has eternal life and who does not. And it's not conditional on behavior. Has nothing to do with morality. It's best if you don't lie about Jesus.
Heaven is in a higher dimension and it does exist now. The New Jerusalem will be built here after the whole earth is renewed after armageddon... You have no idea what you are talking about.. behavior? what are you talking about morality for? This is about how much I will have to suffer for the truth about my life and Jesus Christ like you are even making me do right this moment as you persecute me for knowing the truth while you choose to remain ignorant. Soon I will have to go and suffer in a psycho-ward place for the rest of my life because no one will believe all of this when I go to the cops and tell them I think I have been framed for multiple crimes!

Then you'd realize your "pastor" is full of shit, yeah? Could you explain what you believe Jesus, the man, actually looks like? Are you in the blond hair blue eyes pale skin camp, or the dark skin, dark hair black man camp?
What do you mean I would realize my youth group pastor Greg is full of it? Why would you say that..
I can explain what Jesus looks like : He was wearing a dark blue robe and dark red sort of shawl and had white robe on under all that and sandals on and his skin is a sort of pale olive color but not like green and he has blackish hair and pale-ish blue eyes and a good sized nose.
He asked me if I would like to kiss his feet and I did so shyly, but then went all out after he seemed to understand that I didn't do all I could to show him how much I did love him even though I had just met him... He showed me his scars on his chest and I was scared, I remember he told me "they already killed me"... It was 25 years ago and only remembered that this happened this year. You are so foul and cruel for not even trying to believe it. You are wrong. I wish I didn't have to tell you that.

lol. Then feel free to share the "simple circuit"? Even just a single part or two is fine. Actually, if you could demonstrate that you have any knowledge of circuits, that'd be great.
Hey man.. whats wrong? Don't know how to build a time machine?

I am not going to corrupt this whole dimension like I saw happen to the other dimension sorry dumby..

I already posted about the design like last month and got the pictures removed, since then I remembered how to build the simple working circuit it isn't even complicated at all but it will remain a secret in this dimension for all but a few and that machine will get junked when they die, already heard of this outcome if I take this path of my life to suffer for God instead of become the satanist like they wanted me to do.

Magic isn't "invented". It just is. And it's been around forever. Ironically the same people who complain about pokemon also complain about magic. Despite it having the okay by the bible. I take it you see magic in the same light as time machines and time travel?
I know its not invented but they wanted me to recover this satanic temple where there were real old books of magic stored that allowed for real working spells and not just some you have to wonder about- I know there was one that allowed you to get a bats wings to fly and that is it.. I saw that baphomet version of me actually hovering over the ground once when I was a kid and I slammed the door because it scared me so bad.

Because if you're genuine, you are indeed crazy. Looks to me like delusions and hallucinations. But I ain't a doctor.
You are WRONG. You are just IGNORANT. I speak the truth. ... you are far far away from it. You are far from GOD. I can tell. You should get close to him so you smarten up and stop making yourself look like such a terrible fool.

Freemasonry and satanism are literal opposites. Also heads up: actual satanists are actually atheists, not theists. They don't believe in a real satan. If you are using "freemasons" to refer to the political elite, those people follow the old canaanite religion and worship moloch; not satan.
You are confused.. Maybe stupid idiots think that is true in this dimension, but in the ones I am from it was a direct pathway to satanism and my own grandfather tried to get me into it as a kid and they ended up making a copy of me to raise up in a bunker just because I was Christian and they knew it would mess up my whole life. I am talking about the real freemasons, My grandfather was a master mason and his brother inlaw the most worshipful master and former chief of police around here and they used to sexually abuse me and so so many other kids when I was a little kid and all along the time I was growing up in those evil dimensions.. This is stuff that really happened and not some fantasy like you would like to pretend it is just so you don't lose your pathetic grip on your childlike reality.

Demons don't exist. They're a failure to understand magic and illnesses.
HAHA! WRONG AGAIN! YOU ARE A CHILD!

Do keep in mind this is paranormalis, for people who are interested in paranormal. It is not a time travel forum. Personally I have time traveled and am the only time traveler I've met so far. I also moderate the most popular dedicated time travel forum and community. I like to think I know my shit on this topic. I've debunked countless bullshit claims already and yours really isn't special.
I doubt that you have ever time traveled.. I don't believe you at all. I bet you just make everything up. I don't even care that you are lying and have had to make a whole life of it now because you have dug yourself into some hole.. It makes me sick to thin an idiot like you would ever think he could "debunk" a true story that he has nothing to do with at all.. what are you like 17 years old? You really make me sick..

Lastly a simple question: can you share where you learned about nixie tubes, and what relevance they have to you that made you wish to use them as your name and pfp? Most people don't even know what they are unless they're retrotech enthusiasts or fans of steins;gate. My interest in them, if it wasn't obvious, started with steins;gate. I'm curious to know how you found out about them.
Nixie tubes? I learned about them this year online when I was learning about vintage hi-fi stereo tube amplifiers and then when I came here to post my schematic picture on November 2nd I thought I would be clever and put the pic of the tubes up to make it seem cool since I remembered something in the Back to the Future movie(s?) about November 5th 1955.. so I thought it was a strange coincidence and so I made that my name and found that good pic online after just to have some fun. I leaked the schematic of the time machines under the name NIXIE.. big deal it really means nothing to me at all. I seriously never got into Stargate tv show or stiensgate? if thats what you are saying .. never heard of that.. I have seen that one stargate movie though and no clue how you have made any connection there.. You are so very wrong and I find it pretty pathetic that you would rely so heavily on such a childish and worthless piece of unrelated info that you wish was true so you could call it "proof" for yourself that this whole story isn't true... BUT IT IS. Grow up now you kid and really.. stop lying.

Stop lying to everyone and even yourself.. Take it easy on yourself man.

Last edited:

Apri1

Thanks for proving my point. Instead of pointing out why I'm wrong you resort to character attacks. You call me a child as if that's somehow an insult. As for what happened a month ago, I wasn't on here unfortunately.

If electricity is evil, why are you using it?

I doubt that you have ever time traveled.. I don't believe you at all. I bet you just make everything up. I don't even care that you are lying and have had to make a whole life of it now because you have dug yourself into some hole..
Thanks for projecting. I didn't share my story with you at all. You're calling me a liar and saying you "don't believe me" simply because I had the audacity to not believe blindly your claims without evidence. I don't "make a life of" my time travel experiences. In fact I rarely talk about them with people because I already know their reactions. You called into question my qualifications so I shared them.

Nixie tubes? I learned about this this year online when I was learning about tube amplifiers and then when I went back to post my picture on November 2nd I thought I would be clever and put the pic of the tubes up to make it seem cool since I remembered something in the Back to the Future movie(s?) about November 5th 1955..
I don't see what "november 5th 1955" has to do with literally anything you've written? Also, you say you were learning about tube amplifiers, which are a fairly old technology. You're into retrotech? I just find it a striking coincidence that you'd post a time travel claim alongside a piece of old obscure technology that's heavily featured in popular time travel media. Not to say that it debunks your claim, I just find it curious.

I seriously never got into Stargate tv show or stiensgate?
And here's where everything unravels. No one mentioned stargate, nor does stargate have anything to do with steins;gate. Feigning ignorance. Also I didn't say steins;gate was a tv show. In fact, it's not. It's a visual novel. Good try though?

if thats what you are saying .. never heard of that.. I have seen that one stargate movie though and no clue how you have made any connection there..
If you've never heard of it, why did you assume it was a tv show?

You are so very wrong and I find it pretty pathetic that you would rely so heavily on such a childish and worthless piece of unrelated info that you wish was true so you could call it "proof" for youself that this whole story isn't true...
I'm not. It's just proof you're lying about something so simple.

Let me see if I can retell your story a bit more truthfully: Christian teen watches steins;gate anime and thinks it's pretty legit. Gets the idea of nuclear war and time travel being a tool for evil and mixes that with some conspiracy theories you read about how the freemasons are satanists (a popular misconception in conspiracy circles), so you grab a pic of some nixie tubes and name yourself nixie, and write up a little story about how you have connections to the freemasons (who are evil, of course) and how you have and know how to build a time machine, going to the future, mixing in your nicene christian beliefs and ofc what's the best thing to a christian teen? meeting jesus of course! So you assume the second coming, probably have some sort of idea of the whole end of the world stuff, and then another rip off of steins;gate where the winning move for "good" is to just avoid inventing time travel in the first place.

Maybe you draw up a quick schematic and when people call bullshit on it you quickly remove it, realizing it'd debunk your whole story. Now, as long as you throw ad hominems at people, there's no way they can reject your own personal story of your life, as there's no proof against your lived experiences! It's perfect. Then you find out people still don't believe you and grow upset, throwing childish insults at anything that disagrees with your story.

I see this shit time and time again. This time just has a typical nicene christian conspiracist spin on it. You call me godless but I'm a disciple of isho myself. It's funny that you demonize freemasons yet fall in line with their manufactured nicene christian theology.

NIXIE

I use electricity because its part of the evil world I grew up into and now I am addicted to its convenience... is it alchemy or sorcery? I don't even know... :/ But I know that there is only THE POWER OF GOD in Heaven to power things I think.

Sorry I didn't choose to look into your story, but I can already tell it will probably be some overdone sci-fi book by the aura of your overall character.

See I posted on November 2nd.. that has a 2 and November 5th has a 5.. See how they use the upside down 2 as a 5 in those specific nixie tubes I saw and thought were cool. woo debunked.. lol

I wish I had an old hi-fi stereo but I had no idea how good they were until just a few years ago really.. My generation is so deprived.
Well Never saw a nixie tube or noticed them really in any time travel media until someone on these forums asked if I had seen them on the clock in that TomorrowLand movie and then I noticed them after I watched that. It is confusing that there are coincidences- but I am telling the truth.

Ok stiens;gate never heard of it lol.. Good try of what? ... You are so scrambled and confused man! lol.. You are really so far off - I really have no idea what you are trying to get at.. Sorry. I thought it might be Stargate SG-1 or whatever that show you were talking about.. get over it you are wrong about any connection there.. You are just confused man. Chill.

haha omg oh its anime???
The deepest I go into anime is pokemon and studio Ghibli.. grow up.. I dont even want to continue reading from that first sentence in your last bit there but I will anyway now..- wow you are exactly the opposite of right about all of this you big fool! congratz.. hurray for you.. I am almost 31 years old man. I am not a Christian teen. I am a man now.. You are such an idiot thats all I know for sure. I am so sorry for you. Please try to pray to God I will pray to him about you. Just try to talk to him with respect and believe he can hear you. That is praying and you can rely on prayer. Anyway man I am sick of this since I am not lying about anything and I don't think I convince a kid like you .. maybe we should talk on the phone soon and you can just hear my voice or something I dont know-. anyway man peace for now. I hope you come back from the strange place you have put yourself in must be a conspiracy lie" sort of place. when its the truth.. I can't imagine I will find anyone that believes me anyway even though this is all a tragic and true story.

ps. you have no idea at all what the freemasons are really all about. No one that actually believes what they try to make it seem like on the surface does. and if you join you will be killed if you tell the truths of their secrets, I heard a man killed once and called 911 and they just said "isn't that what the freemasons do" I heard some guy in the background tell the lady to say that.. I had to live right next to the cannibal murderer rapists... It is pure satanism and they use BLACK MAGIC and do worse things than you could imagine in other dimensions. I know that much for sure. You have no idea what I have been through but I hope we will meet someday in Heaven so you can see with your own eyes and understand my true tale and journey of life. I have no idea why this had to happen to me.. I really am just a simple kind of guy I thought- I thought I had like a normal sort of life for so long.

Lol I wish you could feel this sort of numb blood drained feeling in my head because I am just so confused at how much you aren't willing to believe my story.. I don't know how to convince anyone besides try to tell it how it is.. I couldn't make this kind of crap up... its ruined my whole life!

Last edited:

NIXIE

take all I have said as truth and you will be one with reality

Secretman3811

ok we all know after we die where do we go to? Heaven or HELL Realm? look i know that fact there is after death there is life? but Jesus christ is real and so the Devil and his Demons....but my is this i want to time travel to help people like a cure or something not for myself so NIxie you said must be true.....and so is Apirl i want to know how did you time travel? will page you in private so tell me more about yourself in time travel so look for my email.
SEcretman

NIXIE

Sorry to anyone that is willing to put up some kind of wall of disbelief here for my testimony (I guess that is more like what it really is). It is not some made up story. You are missing a great chance to just know the truth about the living God / Jesus Christ from someone that has met him and had his life saved by him once when I was just five years old. That is the most essential part of my story, really.

Secretman3811

Sorry to anyone that is willing to put up some kind of wall of disbelief here for my testimony (I guess that is more like what it really is). It is not some made up story. You are missing a great chance to just know the truth about the living God / Jesus Christ from someone that has met him and had his life saved by him once when I was just five years old. That is the most essential part of my story, really.

look did you read the King Jame bible 1611 edtions...ithnk so..but only if you get the holy spirit when you are adult and know from right and wrong so how can you say you met Jesus Christ at 5 yr old?

Apri1

Easy question for you. I'll assume what you have said is true for the sake of my question. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross (crucifixion) and resurrected 3 days later? Your answer will reveal whether you actually met him.

NIXIE

look did you read the King Jame bible 1611 edtions...ithnk so..but only if you get the holy spirit when you are adult and know from right and wrong so how can you say you met Jesus Christ at 5 yr old?
Yeah King James Version is what I trust the most. He told me he was God and then laughed when I believed it and he brought me to a place in Heaven that he told me to remember so I can help him build it someday. I know it was him because of the things he told me about - about my life. He was such a good teacher and told me that he would not be there for the evil version of me when he would have to die and go through so much pain- He said that version of me would become the satan and said "I don't think you know how bad that is". When I was pleading at first for him to help me and then I just stopped when he said "I do not wish to speak of it any further". And I had never felt such a justified reason and he looked so sad too.. I am so sorry. I love Jesus and know it was him now since I had another vision of him and the whole army of angels blasting out of a rainbow cloudy cosmos as I stood at the edge of the universe-- I thought it was a vision until I realized that I really had been killed and my soul split then from a black magic spell that sent me into another dimension where I just woke up thinking it was a vision. Its a long story :/

I went in to my kindergarten class and tried to tell everyone that I had met Jesus and they all laughed and then I forgot about him (sadly he told me that would happen :( (Forgive me Lord)) until I went to church when I was like 8 and finally when I was like 12 I got to know him a bit better and closer to him around age 15-18 and then I was not as close to him for a while but I always tried to live by ways of Jesus Christ with love and respect for friends, but I am just another sinner really, not perfect like him. I tried to live a little by example and help friends in my life but there was a lot going on for everyone and a lot of brainwashing against me and stuff like that. I am wishing now that I had been brought up to know all the Bible sooner but I am just getting into studying it more now. I should have been better and spreading the word and even keeping the 10 commandments better and all that that a good man of God should be doing.

Last edited: