I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

"I have to do something to spice up my hoax and get them interested again!"
?? what would that be? haha
I just remembered my friend that had been to the future said that people understood me more if I made the vids but some people will think I am reading off the screen when I just have the same facebook page up the whole time in the vid while I try to roll my doobie. I didn't read anything I was just telling it all out. I have been told they will even have experts like study the vids and question a part when I almost say "I have-(..been framed for)" but instead said "that they- have framed me for".. Big deal that is so sad... people that don't believe me and really get brainwashed by the evil lies that satan has woven against me using these evil people from the dimensions I was from to ruin my whole are just going to let the evil control their lives.. Its the same that happens all the time on "the news". They try to make things look so much worse before they even know the simple truth.. They don't even care about the truth.

Last edited:

Apri1

I was gonna say that it couldn't hurt your case, but in all actuality it probably would. The truth isn't kind to hoaxers

NIXIE

I was gonna say that it couldn't hurt your case, but in all actuality it probably would. The truth isn't kind to hoaxers
haha wow.. do you actually think you are right or is this your method of trying to continually prod someone until you think they will give up their whole life's story?

Apri1

Just having a bit of fun. If you're telling the truth then there shouldn't be any harm in revealing more. If you're lying, then naturally you'll be hesitant which is exactly what I'm poking fun at.

Do you understand how many times I've been through this? I know all of the hoax tricks.

NIXIE

Just having a bit of fun. If you're telling the truth then there shouldn't be any harm in revealing more. If you're lying, then naturally you'll be hesitant which is exactly what I'm poking fun at.

Do you understand how many times I've been through this? I know all of the hoax tricks.

You are really confused.. You have never been through this before because this is not a "hoax".. I am not making anything up or copying anything from anyone else. I am willing to reveal everything besides the simple time machine circuitry or components. I already made that mistake and only one of the most normal people I have met through these forums believed me and started experiments I think... I hope it isn't the person that ended up getting stuck back in time waiting until I posted the schematics on a file sharing network in 2005 or 2006. Do you realize that I have seen those pics that I just drew up this year back in 2005 or 06 when I talked to a person who didn't know how to go back to the future for like 20 years? phew.. That is the reason I wanted the schematic outline picture threads that I had posted taken down. I heard a whole lot of people were like even dying since I had leaked that (-and people did not know how to use everything correctly and safely yet!) and I got showed the same pics I made this year so I still don't even know if it will all happen to this dimension or in other dimensions where people have visited me from and told me that my life ended on the other path that they wanted me to take! ~ just trying to let you know that I am willing to tell everything besides how to build a working machine. It is the real simple circuit too not some contraption with a hole to put random junk into like HDR has..

even if I told you how you could build a time machine tonight you still would probably doubt me and not even try to build it like so many others on here did lol..

I was told it caused a lot of problems because I put out imperfect outlines of the schematic before I fully remembered everything and added more info that I could think of to keep people safe.. and I put out some pictures with no directions or not enough directions to make people realize how totally totally dangerous it is to try to mess with a machine that enables you to move through time!

Last edited:

Apri1

Can you explain how it's "simple" when every modern physicist has shown that physical travel to the past requires some quite extreme circumstances?

NIXIE

Can you explain how it's "simple" when every modern physicist has shown that physical travel to the past requires some quite extreme circumstances?
They are just doing it wrong. Its a simple working phenomenon of science that people have not discovered in this dimension I guess.

Himalayan Hermit

Hey Nixie

No offense, but the main reason your post would probably irritate more than encourage discussion and collaboration is because you're only speaking about "I would do that/share that but I already did it, so you missed your chance" or "I would do that but it would screw up this dimension". This is nothing but your personal claims. At the face value, you could be lying or being honest. There is no way for anyone to prove or disprove you, because there are not much facts. If you think sharing anything will really screw up this dimension, then it's of zero value to share anything, as they will just remain as your stories.

I'm not going to comment on religious aspect as the Forum is on Time Travel.

I would suggest you pick one thing, such as Time Circuit or your Time machine and share its details rather on judging how people are dumb or idiots. That just shows stereotypes, nothing else. How about we cut out the name calling and blame games and stick to the topic and start by you sharing some schematics, how you built the time machine, who helped you, and your experiences?

Peace :)

Himalayan Hermit

God himself is the most ultimate time traveler.
God doesn't need to time travel. God is omnipresent. Anyways, I don't want to discuss religion so I'll wait for your reply on the topic else I'll hold my comments.
peace

NIXIE

Go ahead and doubt me if you want... I have things that matter to worry about.

I have never built a machine myself I just got ahold of the schematics pdf file(that was stolen from me) and never thought I would be able to afford or take the time to learn more about electronics to build one so I never did and now I am in this new dimension where no one even knows about it.

Anyway this is making me sick just having to deal with constant naysayers.. It is really so pathetic to me that you guys would do this when I really am telling the truth. The world is so lame .. no one will believe me of course and it hurts.

NIXIE

I thought that posting on here would help people understand the truth.. I thought it would make me feel better but its really just making me feel bad and kind of sick right now. Please have a little faith in me and maybe try Jesus Christ too.. I can tell you all need him in your life. I mean I can really tell you don't understand him/GOD and what life is really all about- and that is simply to LOVE HIM.

NIXIE

Wrote this all out to someone in a message and thought I should just post this up on here too so people can know more of my story.. It is even deeper than just what I have written in this though:

I am almost 31 now later this month. My grandfather started to show and tell me about time machines when I was just 5 years old and when I was 7 I was carried by him through a series of dimensions that were set-up or customized just to mess with what my true life should I have been and throw me way off course. Once I was settled in a dimension through those series of portals he returned back through them to his dimension and I had been drugged up so I only remember how painful the electricity or radiation burn was after we kept going back and forth and waiting for the waveform to hit the right point to run through the portal- I remember that happened once because he had missed the first chance to go through- the waveform of the portal would make sure the dimension didnt not differ much from the one that was set up I think. Anyway when I thought I was living normal life again and had forgotten about that he brought me back 1 day in time so there would be two of me and he brought me to the school and I saw the other me pass out when we saw each other on the playground and then he picked me up and started to leave but I saw the other me and we waved to each other and then they took him and raised him in an underground bunker that was behind the house of the most worshipful master's house.. Once when I was like 18 maybe they had that other me call me on my cell phone but they had used some machine or something to make it say my own cell phone number.. Then we were just wondering what was going on and he told me how he had just seen my great grandparents the other day when they had died years ago, I remember meeting him there when I was a kid and he was an older me mowing the lawns... We just started to ask each other where we were and then at the end of the call we both said at the exact same time "Wait... What the!?" then the call was hung up on. It was just those evil guys in my life trying to mess with me.

before they put me through the portals for dimensions I could be transferred from one to another if anything went wrong he asked me how I wanted to die, there were different scenarios of scripted dimensions they could have sent me into and and chose the time travel one where my friends killed the other evil version of me that they were trying to create. I am not that version of me and never had to be- its like my soul was split but I am not sure he still had a soul like I do. I have heard that other version of me that was 1 day younger than me playing guitar like so technically out in a barn when I was on the porch and my mom of those dimensions was trying to tell me that was "me" and I wondered why he had no originality to his playing.. No soul.. and it truly had something to do with not having a Soul blessed by God I think.. I am not sure! :/ I just wish they had never done this to me so I would not have to be talking about "Other Me's". I never deserved this really, just for knowing about God.

NIXIE

I have decided I can't post the vids I made since I remember hearing about how it ruins a better path of life I have a chance at still right now I think.. Its a sad thing since I have heard it helps people know how truthful I am being, and it does inspire some people to get closer to God, but also drives the idiots away.. I saw this real pixelated clip of a talk show sent back to me, I guess the guy said it was like that since the format was different but they even played a clip of the vids I did and the lady was talking about how I had talked about her and the lame guy and everything... Its so hard to remember everything people that were trying to help me said.. Its so sad. I don't want to end up in the wrong place in life.. I want to save that girl's soul and have a friend in Heaven. I already love her and I don't even know who she is.. I remember my mom even told me about her and why she would be in the place there where they will always always abuse us. :( I might try to record a vid at least to talk about my life and how God has made this all possible. Its all about Jesus Christ. This cannot be about me or I will ruin my best chances for a happier life in heaven for me and other individuals that I have a chance to save if I can figure out this puzzle to following GOD. I have to love him and seriously give up everything for him I think. That is the only way. Sadly, anyway I love you all out there just like God/Jesus does. I hope you find him like I have but I hope you don't have to suffer like I do.. even though I am starting to think that is what must really happen to Christians that have things to do for the Lord God Almighty.

NIXIE

I don't want to keep posting on this site really since its full of such people that think they know the truth or are smart like the people that are trying to figure out the nature of time by writing up a full page when I know for 100% sure that I could sum it up in as little as a few words, not even one sentence. I feel sorry for all of you really.. I hope you figure out you are wasting your life if you are trying to figure stuff out when you are coming at everything from the wrong angle.

I have already heard how this thread will just end up being full of a ton of idiots that don't believe me hahaha.. hmm. You guys will be wrong until you start to think the opposite of what you think and feel, you are simply wrong and I am sorry I even ever posted anything on here really just to stir up dumb people's brains and get them all sparking more terrible and horrible and evil influenced ideas because they are no where near close to God which I believe would help people understand my testimony fully, even though I havent even wrote out the full story of my life on here..

I will never give up on the truth of all this so don't think I am quitting on you all or making any excuse not to keep on being me. I will just hope that some sane people will head my warnings and learn from my story so they do not ever make the mistake of using time machines to create new dimensions.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think you would have any trouble at all in getting a Certificate of Insanity.

NIXIE

I don't think you would have any trouble at all in getting a Certificate of Insanity.
Lol man you are back again.. This is a true story man. I hope you find out someday that it is real somehow or another.. All the people that doubt me I hope find out that its true at least someday somehow, maybe in the afterlife, come to meet me if you make it to heaven I would love to chat if we can do that and remember/have a few things to form a new friendship there. but yeah I know everyone thinks I am insane now but this is so true and sad I don't even get it.. I just know how time machines work the best way possible and its like you guys are getting close sometimes on a lot of things but no cigar.. Its scary stuff to mess with once you realize how dangerous it is and how people can just seem to go missing or who knows maybe worse. :/ I recommend not messing around at all with trying to build any kind of time machines to stay safe and have a good life and best chances that God intended you to have in your experience here while alive.

This is going to be a known story sadly soon I think if it is all true about that I think I know I have been framed.. I am just like so confused and scared now realizing it is worse than a lame hollywood movie, what they have done to me.. :/ :( I have been wondering what the original dimension of my life was supposed to be like a lot and my grandfather told me I would have been a good Christian man with a wife and I think I would have had to much of a positive influence for the truth of GOD/JESUS CHRIST/HOLY SPIRIT in this world I guess and they just didn't like that so they really ruined my whole chance at that life and destroyed my chances of having a normal regular life by designing these custom dimensions for me. At age 5 when he saved my life and I really met him, Jesus told me something this dimension is one like I should have been in the whole time with not time machines or magic. Sorry about the CAPS to all you timid folk that get scared by them out there haha I was just trying emphasis the importance of IT ALL.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I want to write a message to any other versions of me out there that might read this from/in other dimensions::: I care about you. You were once me. I have never been you. We were once one as far as I know...maybe not if dimensions were changed :/ They never should have treated us like this. We deserve better and more good humane freedom and not constant enslavement! You can find freedom from the evil if you trust more in the true God. He does love you still, just remember when we met him when he saved us at the front door when the lightswitch fell and in kindergarten and everyone laughed and didn't believe... and we forgot all about Jesus Christ for so long just like he said we would. I am sorry if you have been brainwashed to hate me or work against me and I am so sorry if they used me against you without me even realizing it! I am just me, you were me and you would be me if they had never split us up with the machines like this... sometimes I wonder now what it would be like to have been one of you.. even the strange clones they made with those ear testing machines in elementary school... I wonder how many of me were out there really and what they have all been through... I love you all! haha I wish we could have been buddies and formed a band or at least jammed hahaha! sorry everyone I like music. ... peace.