I'm a real victim of Time Travel

Mayhem

Staff
Premium
The white coats have a good spot for you where you can exclaim whatever you like.

NIXIE

The white coats have a good spot for you where you can exclaim whatever you like.
I know that is supposed to be my fate if I do things right for God.. I am supposed to meet a special friend there that God will make my friend in heaven, like a twin angel or something like that haha! I am not sure yet.. but he said he would bless me with that if I suffer for him and he said she would not be there for me in Heaven if I don't. Also I am supposed to get the whole evil place shut down after they murder me just to make space for more people there in some psycho ward prison place where they put 2 people in the same room just to torture them and see what happens I have heard.. The guy that examines my body will be able to tell that I was murdered there and a friend of mine is supposed to remind everyone that I told that was going to happen in the future so then more people will know all that I have said is true.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Easy question for you. I'll assume what you have said is true for the sake of my question. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross (crucifixion) and resurrected 3 days later? Your answer will reveal whether you actually met him.
I did meet him, but no idea what you are on about.. He did do that as the Holy Bible says and that is what I believe too, but we did not talk about that or anything so its not like I could confirm it through our meeting for that 10 minutes or so it seemed.
He did show me his scars and so I do know that he was risen-resurrected.

sorry I just saw that you asked that.

Apri1

We can then be certain you're lying. Because the resurrection was appended onto the original gospels. The earliest ones lack it.

NIXIE

We can then be certain you're lying. Because the resurrection was appended onto the original gospels. The earliest ones lack it.
I am not lying and please post some proof of your claim.

I knew more than one person that had gone back and saw the crucifixion happen.. I think you are really confused about reality.. Why don't you go check it out yourself if you think you can time travel.

you are mistaken in not believing me... Why would anyone make this stuff up?
I dont want any special attention I just wish people would know its true at least.

I wonder how many other real time travelers you have treated like this.. you are like insane lol.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I think I have remembered when I got to this dimension... I think it was fall 2017 that I was taken into this dimension while heavily drugged... In a room where the machine was I can remember my mom from that dimension saying "I'm coming with ya this time!" she was excited but nervous- I can't be sure who the other guy was that helped carry me between them with my arms over their shoulders through the portal, but I remember it was dark when we arrived and heard my mom say "It's gone" and she talked about how I had wanted to use time machines before I had forgotten about them when I was little. And then we had to walk out of this tunnel and they were basically dragging my feet- I must have been chloroformed or something like my grandfather used to use on me when I was a kid and after the tunnel I remember the door opening and the few steps and being outside on a dirt road and someone in a 4 wheeler type thing pulled up a few minutes later and shined a light on us and I remember my mom explaining about how they got there by time machine and it was one of the secrets they(the freemasons) had in that dimension and she told him how she and the guy that dragged me there would be picked up soon by someone with a mobile time machine. That is the last thing I remember but I know that Jesus told me they burned up the other me that was in this dimension...
I was looking at pictures trying to remember when it could have been the past few weeks but finally remembered this one last time I remember my friend saying something that pertained to things that happened in those dimensions I had been in before.. and yes it was more than one dimension since I had been put through the original portals set up/customized for me by my freemason relatives and I had used a few time machines by mistake too.. those were hidden in some bathrooms of churches and a house and one that me and my friend found once that I realized was the other evil-version of me's time machine powered by six 12v batteries and a capacitor bank I saw connected to an inverter I think I know it to be now and with a really good solar panel he had brought back from another dimension he had created and influenced the technology in by bringing some back to earlier times or making elite teams for R&D I have heard- my grandfather had to tell me about that solar panel being way better than ones that we have.. And my grandfather also told me how he-the other evil me that had horns and could fly and put and illusion over himself(so you only saw what he wanted you to see- he said and that would make him look normal without the horns and good sized bat wings on his back...) well- he had finally realized that he had to die to get back to the original dimension he wanted to be in and he had too store his backpack in a time before he had originally arrived in that dimension so he could go back to pick it up in the dimension he would end up back in which he had come from when he used his machine.. Anyway just thought I would put that out there.. I never knew my life was this screwed up really it is sad since I really thought I was just a pretty simple guy, but now they have me looking so crazy here in this dimension where no one is the same and stuff happened a little differently.. :/

Anyway I think he did tell me he read some of these forums posts once and I just want to take the chance to say -I really am sorry- They had me brainwashed and I did not recognize you as myself.. My mom made me call her so they would know when to send your machine off to sometime- eventually to when me and my friend found it in the future and heard it arrive with a loud crack like a falling branch. I didn't know you could have been me, I wish I had some adventures like you, but I am glad I didn't have to be that evil- I am sorry they forced you into a life of evil. I forgive you for even working against me just to stay alive longer- they will end up killing you with the swords all around you when you are around 50 I think my friend said :( I am so sorry... I am sorry you ended up getting the demons sent into you I wish you had just been rescued by Jesus Christ instead of having to resort to the 3rd password. God was working through me back then as a kid even- Didn't you say that all never happened to you when you grew up-meeting another you at the door-? I wish I didn't trade that magic rock back to Bump for the one he said was mine.. lol. That was cool. hmm. haha I remember now how it melted the carpet a little bit when I threw it down and it made that intense sort of spark.. Sorry that we could never really get along since you are evil I think, but I would always be there as a friend if I could.. I guess we both know God has other plans for me. Where did you get that other little me that you tried to replace me with that time? What had you corrupted him with? He ended up strangling me and smothering me I think but then I just woke up in his body because I still had the soul I guess..? Why you gotta go and do a thing like that. I remember them taking the body-my own body- out of my toybox... My mom's boyfriend was acting mad at me first but then my grandfather knew that my soul had been transferred and I was confused at that time but now its all clear to me... I remember dying that time saying "but we can be friends" or some stuff like that... God help me.

I really have died before 3 times consciously that I can remember right now in "my life" .. There are other times I have dreamed of what happened in other dimensions and how I died there. God gave me that power and a lot of his power in those dimensions sometimes to spread his truth as I died.. lol. I remember.. I felt no pain though! and I would wake up and just think it was a dream until one day when a crying girl I knew who was Christian was brought to my classroom by two other girls and told she had a dream where all the Christians were rounded up and shot out back of the school and how I was just like Jesus because I had gone out in front and stood there with all my faith and kept standing so long and was even still alive somehow when I should have been dead. All that took is faith in that dimension, it was a dream to me but to those evil people it was just like reality because they had made that dimension by using the time machine.. I remember yelling something like "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HELL YOU IDIOTS!?" before they started shooting at me and everyone else that was a good and simple person and christian in my school.. After that I did not even realize that I started to recogognize the other Christians just by that one dream as I saw them around the school.. My whole highschool was a time machine back in that dimension... It was so evil. I had one friend that discovered that and tried to make it known to me and somehow it was just so hard to believe.. I think they had some powerful magic going on to fool the masses of simple people out there. Or God was just protecting me maybe.. its been a strange life and I just wish I had someone I could relate too- I have been sending a few messages out to old friends trying to explain the truth but I am sure they just think I am real crazy now.. but its so true... I almost just have to laugh because of course this would happen to me.. I just thought I was a simple guy.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
I sure do find it odd when people use "God" and "Time machine" on the same sentence.
Science and religion often clash and provoke each other, so what connection is there?

Another thing to think about - won't having a time machine basically make you a god? You will be able to determine events and change time lines.

Definitely an OP ability, is it not?
I don't believe any of the impostors, but I kindly disagree with your statement if god IS the universe.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
yawn on you fools
We've gone through this hundreds of times. People think they can become a legend like John Titor. We used to provide people with ample time to prove their claims, but what ends up happening in every case is that the claimant becomes irate, goes bonkers, then leaves. So, we are a bit weary of this. It's no longer entertaining.

You could provide proof by describing your time travel device, how it works, and answering all of our questions, but there is a high chance the result is going to end up as it always does.

Maybe if you're lucky, an author will try to sell you his book.