I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

I have to go to the cops soon and tell them all this I think -because I think I have been framed and they set it all up in the other dimensions to make it look like I did the crimes in this dimension. I just can't believe its all true yet either so I am trying to work through this one step at a time and I keep praying to God and he keeps guiding me along 1 step at a time.
Everyone is going to think I am lying but this is how I have to live if I take the path to suffer for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

NIXIE

I already posted a series of the full schematic outline of how time machines work as it all came back to me but no one seemed to notice I guess.

I wanted those removed though after I realized how dangerous it really is.

I don't want to be famous and I don't need any special recognition... I don't want to sell anything. I just want to share my truth. It really is as simple as that. Its just that simple, but everyone here is too simple to realize it is that simple.. LOL

NIXIE

I don't even know who John Titor is .. does he even have proof of anything at all? ... I don't really even care

what makes him so famous?

what would make me famous? - I don't get it. Is that what you are worried about? Someone getting famous?

There has only been two or three people on here that actually believe me and one seems like the smartest person I have chatted with on here yet so far. Everyone else seems like they have no reason to be here at all or just full of lies or under some delusion of authority they think they have gained when its just meaningless ego that loses them the ability to see the true truth right in front of their eyes. Foolish.. Strange that you even would call some random guy that probably isn't even alive or real a "Legend"... Pathetic stuff really.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Both of these impostors failed my time traveler test. But I'll give them both an A+ for being raving lunatics.
I am a victim of the time machines.. do you have another child-like question you could ask besides "Durr send me answer to question I have not even asked yet" .. You really are an Einstein aren't you? NOPE lol

NIXIE

go ahead anyone ask any question of me besides "how to make time machine?".. You are all selfish and can't even believe someone that is telling the truth unless you gain something out of it, unless you have evidence I guess.. Well I am not even asking numb people to even try to believe me anymore, I just hope you find the truth for yourself before you go on to have a terrible and meaningless life.

I am not going to reveal what I know about how the machines work anymore because I remembered how evil it made everyone that found out the deeper satanic secrets about going into or creating their own new dimensions. Seriously they set it up in those scripted dimensions they set up for me so all of my friends were turning evil but somehow kept it so secret behind my back for such a long time.

Last edited:

NIXIE

haha those people are so wrong.. I am so sorry for them.

wow I don't even feel like reading all that evil garbage that is basically just satan speaking through whatever deprived human that thinks they know what life is that SERIOUSLY WASTED their time not only typing that all up, but thinking it all up and collecting the memes too like wow haha must have been a fun way to waste a few days..

NIXIE

Here is a picture of me a few summers back just so people know I am human and thought I was pretty cool until the past couple years when I started to recall memories of abuse and stuff that seems sci-fi and fake even to these strange forum lurkers that have no reason to be here let alone question people trying to tell their story or testimony.

Sorry its a bit pixelated if you aren't viewing the thumbnail lol I found myself in the background of that picture from a live performance variety show thing. -and no I am not trying to do any secret symbols with my hands as I use my hand/arm to lean up against the fence so I don't hurt my back. I have heard people were trying to say that or wondering about that in the future. I have heard of more than one possible future for me and I am taking the Christian path...where I end up suffering and being tortured for the rest of my life ina psycho place- not the path where I still try to build the time machine and go to prison anyway or something and not the satanic path they wanted me to take the most where they were trying to convince me I would have to die or suffer looking like an evil satanist that they wanted me to be and the freemasons would get the whole time machine I built with directions that I would leave just so they would know it was all true. Its been a confusing time trying to figure this all out as things come back to me literally as they begin to happen sometimes now.

Attachments

Last edited:

NIXIE

I am not sure why people would even think something like "a real time traveler would have something better to do" I don't even consider myself like some kind "Time Traveler" by Profession!- I am just a victim of abuse and they put me through time machines and into dimensions where the secret of time travel and machines was more public but still secret... I don't have a time machine and I don't plan to build one now so what is it exactly that I have to do thats so much better? You kids should grow up.

NIXIE

I AM SO TEMPTED TO just build the simple time machine, but God told me I will not go get this psycho-ward prison place shut down in the distant future after they murder me there to make space for more people-and it will be found out! and also I have to save one special girl there so we can be like best friends in Heaven, I will lead her to GOD/Jesus Christ/The Holy Spirit. Jesus told me that not many people get that chance.. I can't imagine I have to go through this right now its so sad- I remember him saying how I would be played for a fool so I get to this point and its like too late to build a better machine or something but still he told me how I could go back and show the cops the night when I first arrived. I even have a clear vision of how a cop would knock on my door and ask if I had a brother or a twin and that was going to be the way they would know I was telling the truth and then I would lead them down to the disguised bunker entrance where they brought me in to catch my former mother from the other dimension and the other guy and the drugged*chloroformed? -me- just as they arrive... Then at that moment there would be three of me in that dimension that would pretty much be this dimension, but not if I go back... it would be another dimension I created then.. but that is as much as I know about that. I could actually do that if I don't want to have this special sort of twin angel friend in Heaven.. Jesus said she wouldn't be there for me if I don't suffer for him like I have decided I have too- even though I know they will end up torturing me by putting me in the same room as other disgusting mental patients to be raped and also the workers there will sexually abuse and I will only be allowed to crap once a day my friend said and they will only feed me cheap crap gmo food until my body rejects it and I have diarrhea only until they start making healthier stuff for me and even then I am supposed to lose, first my legs to atrophy and then my arms which my friend that had been to the future said they will start to cut off without any pain killers... and I will have to hear the bone cracking or crunching as they break it.. Strange thing is I am totally innocent of all crimes the freemasons of the past dimension have tried to frame me for.. but only the most absolute strongest Believers in GOD will know this is all the truth~ Its sickening how far they have gone to try to make me look so terribly evil when I am really just one of the simplest guys I know.

Last edited: