I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

I have to go to the cops soon and tell them all this I think -because I think I have been framed and they set it all up in the other dimensions to make it look like I did the crimes in this dimension. I just can't believe its all true yet either so I am trying to work through this one step at a time and I keep praying to God and he keeps guiding me along 1 step at a time.
Everyone is going to think I am lying but this is how I have to live if I take the path to suffer for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

NIXIE

I already posted a series of the full schematic outline of how time machines work as it all came back to me but no one seemed to notice I guess.

I wanted those removed though after I realized how dangerous it really is.

I don't want to be famous and I don't need any special recognition... I don't want to sell anything. I just want to share my truth. It really is as simple as that. Its just that simple, but everyone here is too simple to realize it is that simple.. LOL

NIXIE

I don't even know who John Titor is .. does he even have proof of anything at all? ... I don't really even care

what makes him so famous?

what would make me famous? - I don't get it. Is that what you are worried about? Someone getting famous?

There has only been two or three people on here that actually believe me and one seems like the smartest person I have chatted with on here yet so far. Everyone else seems like they have no reason to be here at all or just full of lies or under some delusion of authority they think they have gained when its just meaningless ego that loses them the ability to see the true truth right in front of their eyes. Foolish.. Strange that you even would call some random guy that probably isn't even alive or real a "Legend"... Pathetic stuff really.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Both of these impostors failed my time traveler test. But I'll give them both an A+ for being raving lunatics.
I am a victim of the time machines.. do you have another child-like question you could ask besides "Durr send me answer to question I have not even asked yet" .. You really are an Einstein aren't you? NOPE lol

NIXIE

go ahead anyone ask any question of me besides "how to make time machine?".. You are all selfish and can't even believe someone that is telling the truth unless you gain something out of it, unless you have evidence I guess.. Well I am not even asking numb people to even try to believe me anymore, I just hope you find the truth for yourself before you go on to have a terrible and meaningless life.

I am not going to reveal what I know about how the machines work anymore because I remembered how evil it made everyone that found out the deeper satanic secrets about going into or creating their own new dimensions. Seriously they set it up in those scripted dimensions they set up for me so all of my friends were turning evil but somehow kept it so secret behind my back for such a long time.

Last edited:

Husky_Boy

Was asked to drop this off for the idiot who started this stupid thread. This account will self destruct in a few hours I'm sure.

NIXIE

haha those people are so wrong.. I am so sorry for them.

wow I don't even feel like reading all that evil garbage that is basically just satan speaking through whatever deprived human that thinks they know what life is that SERIOUSLY WASTED their time not only typing that all up, but thinking it all up and collecting the memes too like wow haha must have been a fun way to waste a few days..