I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

I have just been recording a couple vids of me talking about my life experiences and I hope to get them posted up somewhere maybe youtubes I guess. I will have to record an intro vid after the original first vid.. Just did over and hour on 2 vids and I can't believe I could keep trying to tell my story for more hours lol.. I have to apologize though because I really am (and pretty much always have been) all over the map when trying to tell any stories of times I have had in life.. I just start thinking about some other bit of input and go off on those other branches of this giant tree of experiences in my life.. Sorry about all that.. Maybe I will get it all summed up eventually pretty soon.

Apri1

Both of these impostors failed my time traveler test. But I'll give them both an A+ for being raving lunatics.
As shitty as your test is, I'm still lol'ing hard at this. No point in a standardized test. Each case is different, and most end up debunking themselves. Still sad that Titor is the most interesting thing to happen to the TT community.

NIXIE

As shitty as your test is, I'm still lol'ing hard at this. No point in a standardized test. Each case is different, and most end up debunking themselves. Still sad that Titor is the most interesting thing to happen to the TT community.
Please don't comment on here again with your nonsense.

NIXIE

hey .. I am not making this stuff up you people.. Ok? Do I have to keep saying it or something? I'd really rather not have to keep saying it haha...

I am thinking of posting these vids I made but I want to edit out a part I said too much about some time machine and I remember hearing that people start making some like that.. so gotta figure out how to do that or maybe I shouldn't post them at all but I heard it helps some people see that I am serious about this I guess. Not sure what to do right now my life is so confusing. :/

Last edited:

Mayhem

Staff
Premium
:ROFLMAO:
So you have gone from saying i have to go to the cops, then a couple of hours later its all going on youtube?

Seems you are talking to yourself mostly maybe thats your aliment, stay on the meds pal might help you.

The more you keep saying "why dont you believe me, im not making this up", why don't you let them decide by commenting and if they dont bother to do so there will be your answer.

NIXIE

:ROFLMAO:
So you have gone from saying i have to go to the cops, then a couple of hours later its all going on youtube?

Seems you are talking to yourself mostly maybe thats your aliment, stay on the meds pal might help you.

The more you keep saying "why dont you believe me, im not making this up", why don't you let them decide by commenting and if they dont bother to do so there will be your answer.
Well I still have to go to the cops soon I just can't imagine this is all really real and I don't want to imagine how many crimes they have probably framed me for.. Even this last summer I think they were still trying to do it! Its so strange since I really am just a simple guy that would never do any of the stuff that I think they have tried to make it seem like I have done.
I am really sick of you people just constantly saying this is made-up when its not.. not sure how else to communicate that besides just to continue telling you that it is true and I have no reason to make this up but people will think I came up with everything just to try to cover for myself or something but it is really all part of this evil plan they have against me. No clue why this has to be my life I really just want to go on living a simple life like I do trying to build up to a better simple life. I still don't know about posting my vids, since now I remember I got sent back this vid of a talk show once some lady was real impressed by my vids on, but some guy there was calling me insane like all you real strange people that wont believe the truth.. I mean how often do you guys get this chance to meet someone thats had a life like me anyway? You wouldn't believe how this feels since I don't know how to prove anything to all you people that just cannot find it within themselves to believe me. If you don't believe me you don't have to keep commenting on this thread, ok? Its just like you are saying the same stuff over and over anyway.. It won't phase what I have been through and what I could tell you about.

ps. Never been on any "meds".. I do not need anything like that.

Last edited:

NIXIE

"I have to do something to spice up my hoax and get them interested again!"
?? what would that be? haha
I just remembered my friend that had been to the future said that people understood me more if I made the vids but some people will think I am reading off the screen when I just have the same facebook page up the whole time in the vid while I try to roll my doobie. I didn't read anything I was just telling it all out. I have been told they will even have experts like study the vids and question a part when I almost say "I have-(..been framed for)" but instead said "that they- have framed me for".. Big deal that is so sad... people that don't believe me and really get brainwashed by the evil lies that satan has woven against me using these evil people from the dimensions I was from to ruin my whole are just going to let the evil control their lives.. Its the same that happens all the time on "the news". They try to make things look so much worse before they even know the simple truth.. They don't even care about the truth.

Last edited:

Apri1

I was gonna say that it couldn't hurt your case, but in all actuality it probably would. The truth isn't kind to hoaxers

NIXIE

I was gonna say that it couldn't hurt your case, but in all actuality it probably would. The truth isn't kind to hoaxers
haha wow.. do you actually think you are right or is this your method of trying to continually prod someone until you think they will give up their whole life's story?