I'm a real victim of Time Travel

Apri1

Just having a bit of fun. If you're telling the truth then there shouldn't be any harm in revealing more. If you're lying, then naturally you'll be hesitant which is exactly what I'm poking fun at.

Do you understand how many times I've been through this? I know all of the hoax tricks.

NIXIE

Just having a bit of fun. If you're telling the truth then there shouldn't be any harm in revealing more. If you're lying, then naturally you'll be hesitant which is exactly what I'm poking fun at.

Do you understand how many times I've been through this? I know all of the hoax tricks.

You are really confused.. You have never been through this before because this is not a "hoax".. I am not making anything up or copying anything from anyone else. I am willing to reveal everything besides the simple time machine circuitry or components. I already made that mistake and only one of the most normal people I have met through these forums believed me and started experiments I think... I hope it isn't the person that ended up getting stuck back in time waiting until I posted the schematics on a file sharing network in 2005 or 2006. Do you realize that I have seen those pics that I just drew up this year back in 2005 or 06 when I talked to a person who didn't know how to go back to the future for like 20 years? phew.. That is the reason I wanted the schematic outline picture threads that I had posted taken down. I heard a whole lot of people were like even dying since I had leaked that (-and people did not know how to use everything correctly and safely yet!) and I got showed the same pics I made this year so I still don't even know if it will all happen to this dimension or in other dimensions where people have visited me from and told me that my life ended on the other path that they wanted me to take! ~ just trying to let you know that I am willing to tell everything besides how to build a working machine. It is the real simple circuit too not some contraption with a hole to put random junk into like HDR has..

even if I told you how you could build a time machine tonight you still would probably doubt me and not even try to build it like so many others on here did lol..

I was told it caused a lot of problems because I put out imperfect outlines of the schematic before I fully remembered everything and added more info that I could think of to keep people safe.. and I put out some pictures with no directions or not enough directions to make people realize how totally totally dangerous it is to try to mess with a machine that enables you to move through time!

Last edited:

Apri1

Can you explain how it's "simple" when every modern physicist has shown that physical travel to the past requires some quite extreme circumstances?

NIXIE

Can you explain how it's "simple" when every modern physicist has shown that physical travel to the past requires some quite extreme circumstances?
They are just doing it wrong. Its a simple working phenomenon of science that people have not discovered in this dimension I guess.

Himalayan Hermit

Hey Nixie

No offense, but the main reason your post would probably irritate more than encourage discussion and collaboration is because you're only speaking about "I would do that/share that but I already did it, so you missed your chance" or "I would do that but it would screw up this dimension". This is nothing but your personal claims. At the face value, you could be lying or being honest. There is no way for anyone to prove or disprove you, because there are not much facts. If you think sharing anything will really screw up this dimension, then it's of zero value to share anything, as they will just remain as your stories.

I'm not going to comment on religious aspect as the Forum is on Time Travel.

I would suggest you pick one thing, such as Time Circuit or your Time machine and share its details rather on judging how people are dumb or idiots. That just shows stereotypes, nothing else. How about we cut out the name calling and blame games and stick to the topic and start by you sharing some schematics, how you built the time machine, who helped you, and your experiences?

Peace :)

Himalayan Hermit

God himself is the most ultimate time traveler.
God doesn't need to time travel. God is omnipresent. Anyways, I don't want to discuss religion so I'll wait for your reply on the topic else I'll hold my comments.
peace

NIXIE

Go ahead and doubt me if you want... I have things that matter to worry about.

I have never built a machine myself I just got ahold of the schematics pdf file(that was stolen from me) and never thought I would be able to afford or take the time to learn more about electronics to build one so I never did and now I am in this new dimension where no one even knows about it.

Anyway this is making me sick just having to deal with constant naysayers.. It is really so pathetic to me that you guys would do this when I really am telling the truth. The world is so lame .. no one will believe me of course and it hurts.

NIXIE

I thought that posting on here would help people understand the truth.. I thought it would make me feel better but its really just making me feel bad and kind of sick right now. Please have a little faith in me and maybe try Jesus Christ too.. I can tell you all need him in your life. I mean I can really tell you don't understand him/GOD and what life is really all about- and that is simply to LOVE HIM.