I'm a real victim of Time Travel

NIXIE

GOD ENABLED THIS ALL(I mean) and He continues to enable all kinds of miracles on Earth.. Do not believe the lies of satan and the powers that run this world. They will lead you to destruction. Only God/Jesus Christ are worthy of praise. You will find out the truth of this whole life someday. Be on the good side. Strive for Jesus! Tarry with him! Do not miss all your best chances in life or you will end up regreting it like me! I love you all, really, no matter who you are. God loves you just the same way, bu he really knows the real you 101%. We are his and he is our ONE TRUE GOD! There is no other like him or that comes close to him. peace. Trust in Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit & GOD, the father! Truly. and please don't call me a religious fanatic I am just a regular guy that found out the truth! Love! the golden rule! be there for one another! ps Don't build time machines!
I am in MAINE, USA and I have a feeling this will be like nationwide or worldwide news since its so strange and unusual of a case/story. Who knows though.
And don't believe that "turned myself in" i think they tricked me into this using another me or at least the same boots my grandfather said were taken from another dimension only remembered when I saw the same prints walking around in places I had not gone!

Last edited:

NIXIE

Hi everyone I came back one last time to let you all know how true and real this whole thing is... I keep doing things and realizing I have heard of all this stuff in the past from people with future knowledge. The evil satanic freemasons of the last dimension I was in have made it look like I am so so crazy and guilty now and confused me to the point of looking even guiltier .. I have no idea why this all had to happen to me but I know it is just because I know about the true God, father of Jesus Christ and the truth about him dying for all of us so if we believe we may go to live with him in Heaven. Things finally have been making sense a bit more since I got a call the other night at 12:36am from my old friend Sam who sounded very drugged out and claimed there was no one there besides his girlfriend but I heard a man's or men's voices in the background (just like my grandfather said I would hear when he told me this would happen about 20+ years ago). Sam was trying to get me to join the freemasons with him and talking about how they have "SECRETS" saying "Don't you want to learn about the "SECRETS" they have?" but I didn't think it was a good idea at the time and I still invited him over and I remember now my grandfather said they looked ahead with a machine and saw that I would just end up talking about Jesus with him so he/(or they?) didn't come to pick me up and bring to some satanic meeting in another dimension, as my grandfather told me would happen. After the call it didn't take me long to remember my grandfather even told me the time to expect the call and everything and how it would have been my only chance to fix everything wrong in my life that they have done to frame me and make me look like a satanic murderer or serial killer I guess which makes me so sick- I am nothing like that at all! My grandfather explained how we would have been taken to a meeting in another dimension where all my old friends would be there and all from seperate - other dimensions from one another where we had all been exposed to these satanic secrets of freemasonry. There at the meeting we would all have to expose what our secret was and then we would get the help we needed to fully know our secret and this would be the only way to fix all of our ruined lives that they have caused but we would lose our Good and godly souls in the process. I have been told in the past that I would just end up a child abusing satanist just like those freemasons in my family treated me when I was a kid if I had gone to that meeting and they would have put us into another dimension where we all would be together and the next generation of the satan's little leaguers - the freemasons.. Who pose as some normal-ish mystery club but are really just a bunch of sad and sorry losers that want to try to gain satan more power, which we can never get enough of. If you work for satan/baphomet you will just end up in a sickening dark place in hell where he will just consume/devour you for all the power you gained for him while on earth and then he will just crap you out into a pile of bones next to his throne, so if you want to hang out as a pile of bones until you get thrown into a Lake of Fire, just go ahead your sorry souls, but if you want to be in an eternal and awesome place you should definitely harken to the words and ways of Jesus Christ because he is THE SON OF THE ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY! and believing in him and what he has done for us when he died on the cross is the only way to achieve this gift of eternal life in Heaven where we can be everything good that we are meant to be and do all the greatest things we can imagine, all without worldly and sinful ways to weigh us down! Thanks to anyone out there that understands this as truth, since it is and you believe it I think you will be more blessed in Heaven if you let it effect your life in a positive way. If you can't believe this and you are already Christian or will become one you should pray and ask God to reveal the truth unto you for the sake of the good of your life while on earth. Love to all and remember to follow Jesus! really He is the only way, the truth and the life! Please pray for me as I know for sure I am going to in up in some prison place all alone and suffering daily sometime soon. I have done too much wrong in all of this being framed thing and I just know so many things people in the past that had future knowledge said have confused me even more and messed me up. Thanks if you do pray for me.. If you try to read into anything I have done like it is cryptic or something like that you are just wasting your time and seriously need to seek some help I think too maybe, but try praying to Jesus first because I have heard some strange people will try to do stuff like that and even people that are Christian will try to call me a false prophet and things like that but they will all be so wrong and just keep spreading the lies of satan and convincing people to believe in those lies. I am sorry for anyone that falls for the lies that make me look like I would ever do anything evil like they have tried to pin on me. I am not like that at all and anyone that knows or remembers me could tell you that, but soon the evil and doubt will take over the mainstream and even they will have their doubts. ps. if you are really stupid enough to think you will get to time travel if you join the freemasons you are really wrong and mistaken, I was in a freemason family(mom's side) and Christian so this may just be some big scheme to advertise for them but it is so gross and wrong you will never reach that point I think. I was in the family and it took 25 years before they wanted to try to make me a disgusting satanist that learns the sickening secrets or maybe it was all just a lie they made up to make me look crazy while they frame me for so many crimes I never commited. Just stay away from those child abducting/abusing-rapist-murderer-cannibal-sorcerer-demon infested-goonies or else you will suffer going to hell and becoming a pile of bones until you are thrown into a lake of fire after the judgement day. Trust me!-I have had the dreams of that same hell place like 3 or 4 times of other versions/time machine clones of me that would go to that dark monster infested where you will be eaten alive by them and crapped out or delivered to the baphomet satan's throne made of human bones which is the only place with light there because he is actually Lucifer the fallen angel that challenged THEE ALMIGHTY GOD and fell to earth smited by the Archangel Michael. Don't forget that the whole place is filled with monsters that look like a cartoonist made them up but they are all real and so gross and they will eat you and fight over you and other monsters inside them will eat you too then you will just be bones laying there still able to think until judgement day or another eviler version of you shows up in that hellish place and then the satan baphomet will have a stew made out of you with your bones and the more evil version of your body. There is a pool you can swim in if you are bones and a soul and it seems fun until you are plucked out and put into the cauldron, there are gross monsters everywhere- I mean it is packed and they all have to live right next to each other and all different kinds of monsters you that all people have ever imagined end up there I have heard and there is a cauldron you will end up in before being eaten by the satan so he can consume the power you gained for him while living your life on earth without Jesus Christ as your main focus. I know I have met one time traveling girl that told me that she has seen these things too but did not know it was real. IT IS REAL! IT IS HELL. SEEK JESUS CHRIST/GOD HIMSELF!<3 These are experiences I had as dreams or just visions and I was told that place is real by two freemasons in my life so I know the truth about it and I wanted to share it with you. This version of me will go to Heaven, but still I am not the best version of me that could have taken a better path if I was only closer to Jesus and could have listened more clearly, please take that as a warning so you can prevent that kind of thing for yourself! So please trust me and know that this is all real and time travel is just so evil and pathetic and can only lead you to tons of evil doings or just getting hunted down and killed by the freemason satan little leaguers that protect the secrets of satanic evil and things that satan abuses for power earth...
Jesus Christ loves you, he is God, listen to him and do as he commands and read The Holy Bible to find out all!

Love,
Ben.

Last edited:

Angelface239

I sure do find it odd when people use "God" and "Time machine" on the same sentence.
Science and religion often clash and provoke each other, so what connection is there?

Another thing to think about - won't having a time machine basically make you a god? You will be able to determine events and change time lines.

Definitely an OP ability, is it not?
I guess.

NIXIE

The thing is it did make people like satan, Not the ONE True GOD that even created him. I had even seen a book that had been given to my girlfriend by the evil Freemasons in that timeline, entitled: "HOW TO BECOME MASTER OF YOUR OWN DIMENSION".. She quickly snatched it away but not before I had seen some very sick and satanic things in the first few pages... I can't believe I actually had to explain to her that it was satanic and that upside down pentagram was evil and everything.. They had made her a witch just to mess up my life. She told me she didn't even know how satanic it was and realized she had been so brainwashed.

Oh Hi everyone .. I'm still here.. and still wondering and thinking I am probably framed by them but hoping it isn't true just like everyone keeps telling me. I am afraid to call the cops again(for the 3rd time) because last time they had an ambulance waiting down the street like I am on some "crazy person" list now or something. They even ended up backing the ambulance into the driveway and two guys got out and put on their purple gloves I think to try to scare me or something (like taking me to a hospital to "get checked out" was going to help things when I was trying to tell them I think I know where dead bodies are! that they put my dna on!) but it was totally uncalled for and it really ruined my chances to try to get through to them that night. I have even heard they will use this moment of relief against me in court; I had felt so relieved for a moment when the cop told me no one was missing or murdered around here. That allowed me to calm down a bit and I got to sleep ok that night. But I am just afraid to contact them again now because of that and the fact that I think everything and anything I could do will just make me look guilty in their eyes anyway. I have been praying all the stuff my grandfather talked about is not true but things I was told about even 25 years ago have happened and really none of it seems to be letting up. I have heard I will get 80 years in prison I think on this pathway, one of the many paths/instances of possible circumstances that I have been told of even just around 4 or 5 years back when I was in that other more evil dimension where they had made me famous in that future(unbeknownst to me!!!!!) for leaking their freemason satanic secret of time travel. I wish I had remembered my grandfather told me about that when I was a kid and even had me choose that sort of scenario option(that was a set up series of time machine dimensions they put me into). I was like 5 years old I bet when he tricked me into that. I wish I was never involved and I wish I had a chance at a regular life like most people do, but things are different for me.

The truth is I have heard about if I do an interview with ApexTV (and now I don't plan to because they would cut everything about GOD/JESUS CHRIST out like total idiotic losers) and even saw a very pixelated clip of a talk show with a blonde lady in a red dress saying how she had never heard anyone talk about Jesus like I have in some videos that I will not post now and the guy on the show was like calling me totally crazy, and bonkers and he was so full of doubt but I had made her feel that Jesus really was real just by the way I talked about him I guess. I only just saw a clip of that show like yesterday and realized it was the same show.. I don't have a tv or keep up with popular mainstream tv culture much but I think her name is Kelly. They were even showing some clip of me on that show but at the time in 2005 or 06 it was all heavy pixels and the guy from the future that sent it to me told me the format was not around yet so it must have been that.. anyway all I know for sure about the future is that in the next 60-80 years, by 2080 or 2100, sea levels are going to rise about 20-35 feet on the East Coast of USA pushing the coast line up to over 50 miles inland- or at least up where I am in Maine. I have even been there to a party, I think it was the same party but I was there at multiple ages, but I was heavily drugged and thought it was all a dream until things became more clear recently. You would not believe the details haha. I mainly just stood around away from everyone because I only remember my hair looked bad and even remember my grandfather trying to fix it.. Don't worry about trying to fix that if you are reading this "Bumpy".. It wont help, only I can fix it the right way.. You should not have drugged me so much, what a waste of a time in my life. That shark would upset with you too haha!

And to Jim Stone, the evil baphomet version of me... Sorry we couldn't have been friends. Sorry that they manipulated both of us to not recognize that we really are the same person, or we were once at least. Do not forget that. Turn to Jesus, remember we met him in kindergarten and everyone laughed at school? Remember what the angels said as they used their golden brushes to sweep off the radio-active fallout? "WHAT A BLESSING"!
ps.- don't go back to visit me at the park! they will drain your time machine batteries then send it off into the future and then make you work against me! I wish you wouldn't have done that.. :/ Sorry.. And Sorry I keep editing this... like you said I should have been sure, but that isn't how I work I guess.. I am so sorry.. Please don't be sad, be glad all the evil will come to an end. Feel Freedom and Peace. They lied to me about you and I won't let you in the door don't try that.

And to the Backyard Bunker version/s of me..JoJo and.. the other me they took from the church.. I am sorry I hardly ever realized you existed. I would have tried so hard to rescue you. They lied so much to you and me too. We deserved way better than this. I did not mean to invade your dimension.. I had been drugged and taken back 1 day just so they could do all this abuse to me I guess. You should be happy you aren't me at least. Don't forget that we kissed the feet of Jesus Christ who is GOD.

To any other versions of me out there that I never met or never knew about... I am sorry you ever had to exist and not have the stronger SOUL that I have. God never intended for people to have a life so abused as us. Please pray to him and ask for forgiveness for your sins and make him your only and one true Master.

If you think doing evil is the right thing you are wrong. If you think doing what the freemasons want is the right thing you are wrong. If you are doing evil you are doing the wrong thing. They brainwashed us all. I love you, you other Me's! haha Remember the love filled times you have had and the true love we have felt when Jesus the Son of God Almighty saved us there in the nuclear fall out future and know we could have all been good friends in a world without evil.

Sorry to everyone else for sounding crazy but yes I have been told by another version of me that he did read this and I wish I could have known how to help him out more.

-Don't think you are doing things "Wrong" when you begin to realize you should do things RIGHT. Don't worry about it all, we just got abused because we know GOD... You have lived thousands(?) of years I have heard from a friend, you had so much life and adventure that I never have and I wish I had the chance to time travel freely like you. Take things easy, they will not enjoy that I have actually gotten through to you now though. Don't go back to visit me at the park please, they will be looking for you and tracking you with dogs. Please be true and ready for what you have to go through I am so so sorry. I do love you so much too. I am so sorry you were possessed by demons through forces out of our control. I hope GOD will show you some mercy in that barn and I hope the goodness of your soul merges with mine once again on judgement day or something like that so you can experience Heaven and not just be some pile of bones in that Baphomet place of darkness and monsters or thrown into the Lake of Fire. I wish I could write more. Sorry I could not help you. God really did prevent me from it or something I guess, he really has helped me and worked miracles through me. Remember we spoke Hebrew to that Jewish lady and Russian to that lady once, but heard it as english? and Healed that girl that could not walk too! I have only remembered that all this year. Who knows how many more miracles have happened thanks to Jesus Christ working through me. GOD bless you, no matter how much it hurts. MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE FREEMASONS (who need it so much). MAY THEY LOSE ALL DEMONS POSSESSING THEM TODAY IF THEY READ THIS AND LET THOSE DEMONS BE STUCK IN THE ABYSS FOREVER. THANKS TO JESUS CHRIST! THE SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

Last edited:

Angelface239

The thing is it did make people like satan, Not the ONE True GOD that even created him. I had even seen a book that had been given to my girlfriend by the evil Freemasons in that timeline, entitled: "HOW TO BECOME MASTER OF YOUR OWN DIMENSION".. She quickly snatched it away but not before I had seen some very sick and satanic things in the first few pages... I can't believe I actually had to explain to her that it was satanic and that upside down pentagram was evil and everything.. They had made her a witch just to mess up my life. She told me she didn't even know how satanic it was and realized she had been so brainwashed.

Oh Hi everyone .. I'm still here.. and still wondering and thinking I am probably framed by them but hoping it isn't true just like everyone keeps telling me. I am afraid to call the cops again(for the 3rd time) because last time they had an ambulance waiting down the street like I am on some "crazy person" list now or something. They even ended up backing the ambulance into the driveway and two guys got out and put on their purple gloves I think to try to scare me or something (like taking me to a hospital to "get checked out" was going to help things when I was trying to tell them I think I know where dead bodies are! that they put my dna on!) but it was totally uncalled for and it really ruined my chances to try to get through to them that night. I have even heard they will use this moment of relief against me in court; I had felt so relieved for a moment when the cop told me no one was missing or murdered around here. That allowed me to calm down a bit and I got to sleep ok that night. But I am just afraid to contact them again now because of that and the fact that I think everything and anything I could do will just make me look guilty in their eyes anyway. I have been praying all the stuff my grandfather talked about is not true but things I was told about even 25 years ago have happened and really none of it seems to be letting up. I have heard I will get 80 years in prison I think on this pathway, one of the many paths/instances of possible circumstances that I have been told of even just around 4 or 5 years back when I was in that other more evil dimension where they had made me famous in that future(unbeknownst to me!!!!!) for leaking their freemason satanic secret of time travel. I wish I had remembered my grandfather told me about that when I was a kid and even had me choose that sort of scenario option(that was a set up series of time machine dimensions they put me into). I was like 5 years old I bet when he tricked me into that. I wish I was never involved and I wish I had a chance at a regular life like most people do, but things are different for me.

The truth is I have heard about if I do an interview with ApexTV (and now I don't plan to because they would cut everything about GOD/JESUS CHRIST out like total idiotic losers) and even saw a very pixelated clip of a talk show with a blonde lady in a red dress saying how she had never heard anyone talk about Jesus like I have in some videos that I will not post now and the guy on the show was like calling me totally crazy, and bonkers and he was so full of doubt but I had made her feel that Jesus really was real just by the way I talked about him I guess. I only just saw a clip of that show like yesterday and realized it was the same show.. I don't have a tv or keep up with popular mainstream tv culture much but I think her name is Kelly. They were even showing some clip of me on that show but at the time in 2005 or 06 it was all heavy pixels and the guy from the future that sent it to me told me the format was not around yet so it must have been that.. anyway all I know for sure about the future is that in the next 60-80 years, by 2080 or 2100, sea levels are going to rise about 20-35 feet on the East Coast of USA pushing the coast line up to over 50 miles inland- or at least up where I am in Maine. I have even been there to a party, I think it was the same party but I was there at multiple ages, but I was heavily drugged and thought it was all a dream until things became more clear recently. You would not believe the details haha. I mainly just stood around away from everyone because I only remember my hair looked bad and even remember my grandfather trying to fix it.. Don't worry about trying to fix that if you are reading this "Bumpy".. It wont help, only I can fix it the right way.. You should not have drugged me so much, what a waste of a time in my life. That shark would upset with you too haha!

And to Jim Stone, the evil baphomet version of me... Sorry we couldn't have been friends. Sorry that they manipulated both of us to not recognize that we really are the same person, or we were once at least. Do not forget that. Turn to Jesus, remember we met him in kindergarten and everyone laughed at school? Remember what the angels said as they used their golden brushes to sweep off the radio-active fallout? "WHAT A BLESSING"!
ps.- don't go back to visit me at the park! they will drain your time machine batteries then send it off into the future and then make you work against me! I wish you wouldn't have done that.. :/ Sorry

And to the Backyard Bunker version/s of me..JoJo and.. the other me they took from the church.. I am sorry I hardly ever realized you existed. I would have tried so hard to rescue you. They lied so much to you and me too. We deserved way better than this. I did not mean to invade your dimension.. I had been drugged and taken back 1 day just so they could do all this abuse to me I guess. You should be happy you aren't me at least. Don't forget that we kissed the feet of Jesus Christ who is GOD.

To any other versions of me out there that I never met or never knew about... I am sorry you ever had to exist and not have the stronger SOUL that I have. God never intended for people to have a life so abused as us. Please pray to him and ask for forgiveness for your sins and make him your only and one true Master.

If you think doing evil is the right thing you are wrong. If you think doing what the freemasons want is the right thing you are wrong. If you are doing evil you are doing the wrong thing. They brainwashed us all. I love you, you other Me's! haha Remember the love filled times you have had and the true love we have felt when Jesus the Son of God Almighty saved us there in the nuclear fall out future and know we could have all been good friends in a world without evil.

Sorry to everyone else for sounding crazy but yes I have been told by another version of me that he did read this and I wish I could have known how to help him out more.

-Don't think you are doing things "Wrong" when you begin to realize you should do things RIGHT. Don't worry about it all, we just got abused because we know GOD... You have lived thousands(?) of years I have heard from a friend, you had so much life and adventure that I never have and I wish I had the chance to time travel freely like you. Take things easy, they will not enjoy that I have actually gotten through to you now though. Don't go back to visit me at the park please, they will be looking for you and tracking you with dogs. Please be true and ready for what you have to go through I am so so sorry. I do love you so much too. I am so sorry you were possessed by demons through forces out of our control. I hope GOD will show you some mercy in that barn and I hope the goodness of your soul merges with mine once again on judgement day or something like that so you can experience Heaven and not just be some pile of bones in that Baphomet place of darkness and monsters or thrown into the Lake of Fire. I wish I could write more. Sorry I could not help you. God really did prevent me from it or something I guess, he really has helped me and worked miracles through me. Remember we spoke Hebrew to that Jewish lady and Russian to that lady once? and Healed that girl that could not walk too. I have only remembered that all this year. GOD bless you, no matter how much it hurts. MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE FREEMASONS (who need it so much). MAY THEY LOSE ALL DEMONS POSSESSING THEM TODAY IF THEY READ THIS AND LET THOSE DEMONS BE STUCK IN THE ABYSS FOREVER. THANKS TO JESUS CHRIST! THE SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!
So I'm being crazy by saying I'm saying how do you want me to respond.

NIXIE

So I'm being crazy by saying I'm saying how do you want me to respond.
uhh what? You were right, that's what I meant. Yeah. I elaborated on the fact I guess... not like a God but what people perceive is a "god", but an evil false idol, possessed by demons of satan the real live devil who is like an enemy of the true one GOD that created Heaven and Earth.

Angelface239

Okay. Sorry I overcracted to that post on here.
uhh what? You were right, that's what I meant. Yeah. I elaborated on the fact I guess... not like a God but what people perceive is a "god", but an evil false idol, possessed by demons of satan

NIXIE

Sorry haha I was just writing a lot to my relatives or other versions of me. .. and here I go again sorry lol.

--Oh and to any descendants of Jim Stone.. You and all you ever knew, built or owned will soon disappear unless you go to another dimension I suppose/suspect.. maybe you will even disappear from there once the Freemasons do more work to clean up after him. Forgive me. I was never him. He was once me though. Forgive us and find and accept the truth about Jesus Christ for yourself before it is too late. See you at the Temple near where I live now in the Millennium Kingdom of Jesus ( I guess that is where it is that he brought me when he saved my life at the age of 5).. I will be glad to meet you since I will never have kids of my own.

I don't understand how you idiots can sit around here most days and comment all over the stupidest posts I have ever read and then when I try to tell parts of the true full truths of my life and what has happened to me involving real, simple and true time machines you just try to throw it out like its trash... When its probably the only true postings on this whole website ... ?????
I dunno I don't read through much of anyone else's stuff, but when I try I just realize it is nothing like the stuff I have been through or its just some made up kid story to impress people on here for no good reason at all.. Why are stupid people even on these forums if they have no true connection to time machines or time travel? Why don't you go make another website for fakers and unbelieving fools that think they are some elite authority because they are stupid enough to waste money on a membership on this site for absolutely zero benefits..
anything is possible but the odds of that particular possibility being true is one over infinite.

Sorry to anyone that is willing to put up some kind of wall of disbelief here for my testimony (I guess that is more like what it really is). It is not some made up story. You are missing a great chance to just know the truth about the living God / Jesus Christ from someone that has met him and had his life saved by him once when I was just five years old. That is the most essential part of my story, really.
you wrote everything you said is true but that's all you wrote, there is nothing showing what you wrote is in any way correct. That you describing something that I have not seen occur therefore if I don't experience it by definition I cant verify the truethfullness of your accounts.