I'm a Time Traveler

TimeWalker

Look, I know you probably get 100 people a year claiming to be a time traveler, and 100 people a year about to make the same statement as me, but, I'm a time traveler, look, ask me anything, but a fair warning, I have been sworn to secrecy by the military for some things (like anything and everything to do with my time machine and mission), but I'll say this much until asked further questions, my name is James Mayor, I'm from 2044, I was a former pilot for the United States Air Force, and I was sent on a mission to 1932 (which is about the only thing I'm allowed to say about my mission) by the military, but, I figured I'd stop back in 2018 for 2 reasons, 1. Play some of my favorite childhood video games when they were still relevant, and 2. See Avengers: Infinity Wars in theaters again, and no, before you ask, I'm not spoiling the movie. Anyways, the only reason I'm on this site right now is because I thought HEY! Maybe I can be the next John Titor, so I'm here now. Well, throw me some questions.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So prove it. Use your time machine to find out the question I ask you and then come back and answer the question before I ask it.

TimeWalker

So prove it. Use your time machine to find out the question I ask you and then come back and answer the question before I ask it.
I can't. And that's because of a few things. First of all, you need to ask the question. I'm a time traveler, not a psychic (you know it's probably easier to be a psychic then a time traveler but whatever), and even if you did ask the question, in this timeline you would be unsatisfied, because anytime you travel back in time you create a new timeline, leaving the old one behind, now, sometimes these changes are so minimal, but in this case, the only way to answer your question is to answer it in a different timeline, leaving this timelines Einstein unsatisfied. (Also my time machine isn't capable of that for fuel purposes because of the whole "Going forward in time uses more fuel than going backward), who knows, maybe this was the answer to your question, but that question is impossible to answer in the same timeline it was asked.

NaturalPhilosopher

Describe your time machine in ways that you are allowed.
Size, basic design or theory, etc.

Don't care about your story other than your machine and it's operation.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Do you have any physical proof with you? Maybe a coin from sometime past 2020? Or a newspaper from past 2020? Maybe a new piece of technology from 2044? Anything that can prove you are from the future?

TimeWalker

Describe your time machine in ways that you are allowed.
Size, basic design or theory, etc.

Don't care about your story other than your machine and it's operation.
From what I know (and am allowed to say), it is around 15 feet long, 8 feet high and 10 feet across. I'm not allowed, however, to tell you anything on how it travels through time or what theory it uses. But I can also say that it has an engine like design.
Do you have any physical proof with you? Maybe a coin from sometime past 2020? Or a newspaper from past 2020? Maybe a new piece of technology from 2044? Anything that can prove you are from the future?
Interesting story, I actually took a dime with me right before I left and prayed it was from 2020-2040, well, it was from 2030, and you can see it here. You have to understand that I planned this trip carefully, and knew someone was gonna ask me that, but I almost forgot, until I grabbed this dime. As far as I know this is the mist compelling proof anyone has ever given to prove it.
What do you know in 2044 about John Titor that we do not know in 2018?
John Titor was most likely a hoax, I never heard his name during training once, and most of the stuff he predicted never ended up coming true. Unless they killed him without a trace, in which god I hope they didn't for my sake.

Attachments

• 2030 coin.jpg
    2030 coin.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 42