I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

TimeTravel_00

I know the Greys are viewed as a worker drone kind of race, the Grunts so to speak some even say they were made for that particular reason, but i have also heard they are actually a specific race, which one would be true about the greys? Are they a specific race with a home planet or a engineered and created species.

The Greys are often seen working with the Nordic type species and the Insect, strange you have never ran into them, perhaps a different name in your language.

If you are capable of traveling here i will pick you up some Red Velvet pancackes, i tried them and they are fantastic, trade for trade yes?

The picture you posted i have seen some of the same, they are often quoted as being a hybrid species a stage 3 i believe, is it possible your race are hybrids? or that the hybrid program is based of your race?
Blast, the Fijji are the greys. Ms. Kidor is what we would refer to as a Nordic, or elven race.......... very fair and attractive in our eyes.

Samstwitch

MY QUESTIONS

1) Do you know anything about the Treaty the Extraterrestrials made with U.S. President Truman years ago?
2) There are secret military bases like Area 51 (I can't remember the proper words for them) in the U.S.A. where Aliens and the U.S. military intermingle. Are you familiar with these activities?
3) What do you know about the Greys hybriding with humans? It's been going on for over 60 years.
4) How old are you in earth years? Are you married? Do you have children?
5) *Who do you think Jesus is?
6) The biggest problem with Aliens coming to any planet of their own would be germs, bacteria, disease. When one race of people here on earth discovered another isolated race, there were many deaths due to disease that were introduced. Some civilizations were even wiped out. That all happened within the same planet. So it is difficult for me to believe there is this mingling of species among different planets due to this problem of germs. What about this?

QuadKidor, Anyone can come here and say they are an Alien. We need some kind of proof, such as a real photograph, in order to really believe you. Will you post some? (A drawing does not count.)

Many years ago, a guy came online and said he was a real Time Traveler. As proof, he posted several photos on the Internet of i.e., his Time Machine, a Manual, and photos of other related items. That was some proof that he was a Time Traveler.

Will you do the same? If we have no proof then you are just another Storyteller. No disrespect intended. :)

BlastTyrant

I know the Greys are viewed as a worker drone kind of race, the Grunts so to speak some even say they were made for that particular reason, but i have also heard they are actually a specific race, which one would be true about the greys? Are they a specific race with a home planet or a engineered and created species.

The Greys are often seen working with the Nordic type species and the Insect, strange you have never ran into them, perhaps a different name in your language.

If you are capable of traveling here i will pick you up some Red Velvet pancackes, i tried them and they are fantastic, trade for trade yes?

The picture you posted i have seen some of the same, they are often quoted as being a hybrid species a stage 3 i believe, is it possible your race are hybrids? or that the hybrid program is based of your race?
Blast, the Fijji are the greys. Ms. Kidor is what we would refer to as a Nordic, or elven race.......... very fair and attractive in our eyes.

Then that is not the Nordic race, i apologize but the Nordic race is pictured as well....Noridc long hair fair skin very beautiful, the pictures being shown are more along the lines of a Hybrid, short thin hair with ET and Human features

download.jpgdownload (1).jpg

wanda

I don't know if you will get this or not. my skills on this site are quite new. I was intrigued by your knowledge of treaties, intermingling, places where humans and aliens interact. can you tell me more of this? I have had quite a few experiences by what some think are Nordics. I haven't spoken with them since I was a teenager, but to this day I still see ufo's. I live in a hot area and most people here in this farming community have had some experience in some form or another. crop circles are the norm as well as the lights in the skies. I just have so many questions and don't know where exactly to turn to

QuadKidor

MY QUESTIONS

1) Do you know anything about the Treaty the Extraterrestrials made with U.S. President Truman years ago?
2) There are secret military bases like Area 51 (I can't remember the proper words for them) in the U.S.A. where Aliens and the U.S. military intermingle. Are you familiar with these activities?
3) What do you know about the Greys hybriding with humans? It's been going on for over 60 years.
4) How old are you in earth years? Are you married? Do you have children?
5) *Who do you think Jesus is?
6) The biggest problem with Aliens coming to any planet of their own would be germs, bacteria, disease. When one race of people here on earth discovered another isolated race, there were many deaths due to disease that were introduced. Some civilizations were even wiped out. That all happened within the same planet. So it is difficult for me to believe there is this mingling of species among different planets due to this problem of germs. What about this?

QuadKidor, Anyone can come here and say they are an Alien. We need some kind of proof, such as a real photograph, in order to really believe you. Will you post some? (A drawing does not count.)

Many years ago, a guy came online and said he was a real Time Traveler. As proof, he posted several photos on the Internet of i.e., his Time Machine, a Manual, and photos of other related items. That was some proof that he was a Time Traveler.

Will you do the same? If we have no proof then you are just another Storyteller. No disrespect intended. :)

I do not know about any treaties the U.S. Government has made with alien species. They do not have a treaty with people because we have no secrets in our government and we would know about any information the government has. I personally do not believe the U.S. has interactions with aliens. Greys can breed with Humans. Humans, Dagamean, and Fijji (Greys) all come from the same common ancestor. In Earth years I am 94 years old. We Dagamean live close to 320 (Earth) years. I look like I am in my 20s, compared to Humans. I have no children and I am not married, although we do have marriage in Niddor.

Thousands and thousands of years ago, we Dagamean prayed to what you call God in the English language, we call Yealyoum, to give the Humans a savor of sins. God sent Jesus to be this. Jesus is the son of God/Yealyoum. The Hebrews mistook the word Yealyoum to be Elohim.

We sanitize the insides of our ships before we go into a new habitable planet. Just say if I went from Earth to planet Neokoom on the other side of the Milky Way, then I would have to do this. If I went from Earth to Niddor, then I don’t have to because there are no major bacterial threats between our two planets, at least for now it could evolve. This is due to the fact that Earth’s life was planted onto it by our species. If I did go to Neokoom, I would have to stop at the nearest “dead” planet for a few days to kill all bacteria off the outside of the ship. In Neokoom’s case, it would be planet Shulddor.

I will try to post photos, the hardest part about posting photos is your technology is primitive and it is difficult to convert high tech photos to low (or lower) tech photos. They sometimes do not come out right, may be severally blurry or just looks like a bunch of different colors mashed together. They come out small for some reason also. The photos I already posted are somewhat low tech already and that is why they come out decently. I will try and find a photo that will come out good of me or someone of my kind.

QuadKidor

Then that is not the Nordic race, i apologize but the Nordic race is pictured as well....Noridc long hair fair skin very beautiful, the pictures being shown are more along the lines of a Hybrid, short thin hair with ET and Human features

View attachment 942View attachment 943

The two photos look like Dagamean cloaked to look like a Human. The one on the left looks like one of our religious icons, but again the Dagamean is cloaked.

QuadKidor

Thank you for your kind words. :)

QuadKidor

I would love to see the drawing and the picture or nodor. I want to know more about it

Dagamean.JPGNiddor.JPG
A Male Dagamean My Home Planet, Niddor

I do have one other drawing I posted on here, you can find it on this thread under page 2.

Wanda, Niddor is colder than Earth. It can get as cold as 30-40 bellow Zero, depends on the region really. The lowest temp. recorded was 95 bellow in the Gavorie wastelands, which is our south pole. What else would you like to know about Niddor?

Wanda, I am also commenting for your post on "Ask an Alien" my blog post. I have already been talking with you on private message. - QuadKidor.