I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

Tron1

you seem very steal at times. are there really other species out there that look like us? is there more to it than just living life? Can we all have a meet and greet some time this years before year's end to increase the non chance of the end of times? I'd love for that to happen but I doubt it i'm dreaming and pressumingly talking to myself again. i'd like you to im me on my mailbox we got to talk. i'm FTA from another year. please get in touch with me in pm mode thank you!!!
TRON1

BlastTyrant

Well Tron and others, some of his or hers statements are lies, such as no contact between Gov and Aliens and a UFO being shot down.

Seeing as his Photoshoped pictured of the girl, and no direct contact with anyone on the forums i am willing be assuming he/she is only pulling your strings

TnWatchdog

This is not a very advanced alien spaceship being shot down by the Russians. What ever happened to force field protection or quick maneuverability to avoid the approaching missile. Anyway we need to riot until QuadKidor is set free...are you with me?

Khaos

where the wild things are
This is not a very advanced alien spaceship being shot down by the Russians. What ever happened to force field protection or quick maneuverability to avoid the approaching missile. Anyway we need to riot until QuadKidor is set free...are you with me?

Wouldn't alien technology that is advanced enough to travel from one galaxy to another, be advanced enough to evade detection by our primitive technology. Unless of course, we have alien technology in order to detect aliens...

TimeTravel_00

Ok, so for the record, was the person that created this thread and modified the photo of the young lady, actually the young lady in the photo? If so, is she single? You might have a little bit more luck getting to know some of us if you would just be upfront and honest about it. You don't have to be paranormal. Most of us are actually very down to Earth, average people.........