I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Thread starter #1

tomkiel

Heyo, I am a soldier from the year 2146, long story short the time machine malfunctioned and now I'm here, since I'm probably not gonna live until my time, I'm here to anwser some questions because why not.

TnWatchdog

Premium
Welcome to the past...I don't have any questions but I'm sure our member Einstein may have one for you.

titorite

How much effort are you willing to invest into this? at least harrit made her own avatar and a few sock accounts.

Num7

Administrator
Welcome to the site!

Why did you choose to post on an online community?

Thread starter #6

tomkiel

Welcome to the site!

Why did you choose to post on an online community?
I mean, I'm bored, my favourite video games don't exist yet, I mean, life is boring if everyone that you know is not born yet, and I'm not really the social type

Thread starter #7

tomkiel

How much effort are you willing to invest into this? at least harrit made her own avatar and a few sock accounts.
Who the fuck is Harrit? And what do you mean how much effort? I just anwser questions, and why should my profile picture matter?

Thread starter #9

tomkiel

I mean you've got a profile picture of some old ass fucking microwave or some shit like that, I'm pretty sure that me having the standard one is better than yours