I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimord

I think the answer to your question would be simply.....No.
When you see yourself in a mirror, you are actually seeing an image of yourself which is in the past, if that is helpful to you..
If you want to believe that you are from the future and be a Doctor Who Time-Lord , then that is your prerogative to do so (actually 90% of people will say, perogative instead of prerogative) :cool::)..
I still don't understand why nobody i talk to ever heard of me? did I die? paradox? if so what does that mean for me and how am I invloved?

I have a new solution i could use soon, numerology, if there is nothing else/ I am sick n tired of waiting or not finding the answers I want/ I can't even find a psychic online becuase they are all paid and not free

TimeFlipper

I still don't understand why nobody i talk to ever heard of me? did I die? paradox? if so what does that mean for me and how am I invloved?

I have a new solution i could use soon, numerology, if there is nothing else/ I am sick n tired of waiting or not finding the answers I want/ I can't even find a psychic online becuase they are all paid and not free

Just chill out and enjoy yourself within our Paranormalis family :)..

9th Wave

Well depends on in what field, bionics are pretty advanced, now it's basically just a metal arm like it was your normal arm, it's more precise (compared to this time) but you still can't feel with it though. guns have bigger calibers, are lighter, better scopes, also there are rail guns, you know the kind where it fires a projectile extremely fast thanks to magnetisicsm, and the time machines I think there were some super duper fucking secret project or sumthin, didn't hear about them until I was just about to go through
I'm only going to ask you one question, if you answer it correctly, then I will know you're real...

What is the name of the space station built in 2031?

Status
Not open for further replies.