I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
so the mech. malfunctioned dose that mean you were spose to go back for more ass wippin? or was the deal all will be forgiven if you survive?
I mean they couldn't very well just turn you loose

tomkiel

so the mech. malfunctioned dose that mean you were spose to go back for more ass wippin? or was the deal all will be forgiven if you survive?
I mean they couldn't very well just turn you loose
Yeah, my sentence was supposed to be reduced from death via firing squad to imprisonment (they didn't specify for how long) after the fact, of course there wasn't any "after" I imagine that they wanted to send me back maybe a few seconds back in time or forward in time to see if it works, but it's just my speculations, not really sure, they just told me to stand in this small room which was a part of this massive machine and then poof, I woke up in some forest

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wait wars !! what wars? what are the dipshits fighting about in your day .
sonofabitch will we never learn a damn thing
so I am just guessing that you are at least from the future USA or whats left of it .

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Yeah, my sentence was supposed to be reduced from death via firing squad to imprisonment (they didn't specify for how long) after the fact, of course there wasn't any "after" I imagine that they wanted to send me back maybe a few seconds back in time or forward in time to see if it works, but it's just my speculations, not really sure, they just told me to stand in this small room which was a part of this massive machine and then poof, I woke up in some forest

wow. that sucks at least they could have dropped it if you lived ..
but now what ?? they must know you lived and where you landed .
unless all records of today are some how lost, you should never have gone on line. glad you came to chat but damn it's a big risk to take. they won't send a goon squad to fetch you home for more fun and games will they??

tomkiel

wait wars !! what wars? what are the dipshits fighting about in your day .
sonofabitch will we never learn a damn thing
so I am just guessing that you are at least from the future USA or whats left of it .
Well. . . the Us. . . well it's not like today, it was kinda obliterated by a nuclear war sometime ago, along with China, but it was only them so it's alright, and now there are resource wars going on like all over the world, mostly for oil so places like middle east, Romania, the Arctic circle and also Antarctica for the massive oil reserves discovered under it. And I'm from Russia, I can speak English very well, just as around 85% of the world does in my time

tomkiel

wow. that sucks at least they could have dropped it if you lived ..
but now what ?? they must know you lived and where you landed .
unless all records of today are some how lost, you should never have gone on line. glad you came to chat but damn it's a big risk to take. they won't send a goon squad to fetch you home for more fun and games will they??
I mean, what reason they have to send somebody after me? Not like I'm going to tell secrets to the world leaders, and even if they sent somebody they have no way of returning, the machine doesn't go with you.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
man I hope you were a bit of a history buff cause theres about a million things I would love to know how it turned out
shit like
do they ever arrest the clintons
do they ever arrest the obamas
do we ever go into space, like mars or saturn
what about fukushima what happens to that mess
is hawaii still there
fire up the memory banks dude

tomkiel

man I hope you were a bit of a history buff cause theres about a million things I would love to know how it turned out
shit like
do they ever arrest the clintons
do they ever arrest the obamas
do we ever go into space, like mars or saturn
what about fukushima what happens to that mess
is hawaii still there
fire up the memory banks dude
for the first two, I don't think so, and yes, thanks to Elon Musk we actually colonized Mars in 2039 (there were two failed attemps before that.) I'm not really sure what happens ro Fukushima, sorry :( and I mean hawaii is still phisically there, you can't live on most of it, but it's there, I like history in general but I'm more of a ww2 and medieval type of guy

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I mean, what reason they have to send somebody after me? Not like I'm going to tell secrets to the world leaders, and even if they sent somebody they have no way of returning, the machine doesn't go with you.

there has to be a way back or the whole reduced sentence was just bull shit to get you in the mech.
beside if hey let you stay you can really mess up the whole game if you wanted to.
shit like insider trades on the stock market and poof new money to use in all sorts of ways to cause them fits
not to mention offing the bad guy before he starts the war . I mean you could really be a problem to there time line

tomkiel

there has to be a way back or the whole reduced sentence was just bull shit to get you in the mech.
beside if hey let you stay you can really mess up the whole game if you wanted to.
shit like insider trades on the stock market and poof new money to use in all sorts of ways to cause them fits
not to mention offing the bad guy before he starts the war . I mean you could really be a problem to there time line
Well, time will find a way, if I take out the "bad guy" another will rise in his place, and even then, we've still got a few decades of mostly peace left so i don't know if I'll be alive til then

Status
Not open for further replies.