I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

Well they still look like a microwave.
Fair enough. The scientifically accepted versions look very different, one kind is a bunch of pads taped to a bald head , it produced by novocure, and they use it for a specific type of aggressive brain cancer and the results have been phenomenal. It even forced Wikipedia to stop calling it fake.... fucking wiki gangs.

They other scientifically accept one is by insightec and its a modified MRI machine that the doctors use to blast frequency at a persons tumor in real time and they can monitor it all as they do it and adjust the frequency as they go for maximum effectiveness.

Fun Fact I used to collect antique microwaves. Radar Ranges. You could stick your fingers inside them while they blasted but thatd be a bad idea.

titorite

And saved people from what? How exactly does it work?

Diseases like cancer, psoriasis, pin worms, basically anything viral or bacterial can be destroyed if the right elctro-frequency is applied.

It generates specific electric frequencies on command.

Mayhem

Zenith
If your from 2146 you should have night vision, heat sensing and aura sensing sights]:)

Last edited:

tomkiel

If your from 2146 you should have night vision, heat sensing and aura sensing sights]:)
There's a war going on, Russian equipement is generally pretty damn outdated and it was meant to be replaced before the war started, but then it started. and they just didn't have time to implement it, test it out etc. etc. and switched to war economy and started mass producing the current equipement, the HY-5 had all of those fancy things, but it was way harder to produce from what I know compared to the HY-4

Status
Not open for further replies.