I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1

What a fake. Must be another child. Don't even make sense. And you talk about your favorite video games not out yet. Talk about being bored, you go on a forum you don't know about and start talking crap about the future. I am starting to believe your just a kid. Time travel is not for fun. Never will be for kids. It's amazing how you just paused for a couple of days and didn't show up.

Thechaddcast

Heyo, I am a soldier from the year 2146, long story short the time machine malfunctioned and now I'm here, since I'm probably not gonna live until my time, I'm here to anwser some questions because why not.
Would you like to come on our podcast and tell your story?

TimeFlipper

Dont hold your breath waiting for a reply!....Tomkiel joined Paranormalis on July 27th last year and has not been seen since that date...
Maybe he went back to 2046, or in reality he is just another attention seeking teenager desperate for some attention from "grown ups"... IMHO, its the latter! :ROFLMAO:..

Treversal

Heyo, I am a soldier from the year 2146, long story short the time machine malfunctioned and now I'm here, since I'm probably not gonna live until my time, I'm here to anwser some questions because why not.
PROBABLY not GONNA live.....totally weak effort. Next.

dexter1993

do you know what is the time machine composed of ? what are top inventions in 2146 ? who is the president of that time ? how did u come to board a time machine ? any wars ? biotechnology ? does ai advance ? tell me about the ai of your time , so if you came to this time , the time machine should be with you right ? can you send some pictures ? what went wrong when they sent you here ? were u planning to go somewhere else ? if the machine malfunctioned means that the machine is with you , if the machine is with the guys of your time , they should have a way to contact you , witch ever place or time you go to , send pictures of your machine or fk off with ur bs boy

dexter1993

do you know what is the time machine composed of ? what are top inventions in 2146 ? who is the president of that time ? how did u come to board a time machine ? any wars ? biotechnology ? does ai advance ? tell me about the ai of your time , so if you came to this time , the time machine should be with you right ? can you send some pictures ? what went wrong when they sent you here ? were u planning to go somewhere else ? if the machine malfunctioned means that the machine is with you , if the machine is with the guys of your time , they should have a way to contact you , witch ever place or time you go to , send pictures of your machine or fk off with ur bs boy

HDRKID

Funny, I have tried remote viewing. OK, so far no success. Still, the lotto numbers do not look random to me.

Take a look at last Friday's numbers for the mega millions lottery game. Most have a four in em. :)

4 14 24 26 46 14

pcdoctor10

Funny, I have tried remote viewing. OK, so far no success. Still, the lotto numbers do not look random to me.

Take a look at last Friday's numbers for the mega millions lottery game. Most have a four in em. :)

4 14 24 26 46 14
Oh shit I wanna get the Israeli lottery winning numbers for the 20/08/2019 raffle tho

TheSix

I know for a fact thats a lie because i haven't created the time machine. And thats not how it works it travels trough space not time. But if a different version exists then you can say my name since i am the first time traveler you should have me in your history. Whats my name of birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.