Im going to make an movie any ideas??

hexxy

Im going to make an movie any ideas??

i wanna make a movie thats way above the rest of todays something really smart.

ive watched so many movies, that i can guess the movies total plot within the first 10mins of the film. which sucks so i wanna make a movie that so unpredictable your like WOW at the end.

does anybody have any witty ideas that they think would be good in a film?

also something you hated in a film that spoilt it, or you thought was lame.

cheers hexxy

Lucidus

Re: Im going to make an movie any ideas??

Why not use your own creative idea here. You are the one who suggested that ghost may actually be time travelers right? Maybe you could make a movie about that.

An intelligent young man becomes very interested in time travel. So he hangs around the Time Travel Forum for a while. One day he gets the opportunity to buy an actual time machine for only $1.5 million USD. It seems kinda expensive and our hero doesn't have that kind of money. But, he writes the check anyway, figuring that if the machine doesn't work then he owes the seller nothing. If it does work, he can go back in time and make some timely investments to raise the $1.5 million. A few days later a package arrives. Inside is what appears to be a cheap digital watch with a couple of wires attached. Our hero is excited and quickly decides to try the device out. It works! Soon our hero is busy time traveling and having all kinds of adventures. But then he starts to notice something odd. Everywhere he travels to, people start to report sightings of ghost. He starts to think that this may have something to do his time travel and goes to the internet to do some research. Sure enough he finds a ghost cam with his picture on it! He decides to read the instruction manual to try and determine what may be wrong. He shocked by what he reads! It turns out that the time machine is really a suicide machine!!!! The first time he activated it he died and he actually is a ghost!!!:lol:

Lucidus

And now for the sequel.

Our story starts with a man who is dying of cancer. He is in a great deal of pain and decides that he wants to die. He goes to the internet to look up information about euthanasia resources. There he finds an ad for a suicide machine that looks strangely like a cheap digital watch with two wires attached to it. He orders the watch and one day it arrives. Not wanting to suffer any longer, he immediately activates the device. Everything goes blurry around him and he loses conciousness.

The man wakes up in a strange but beautiflul garden. He is no longer in pain. He reasons that he must have died and gone to heaven! He is so happy that he starts to sing. He is then approached by a beautiful woman in long flowing white robes. She must be an angel. No, she explains. She is a scientist and a doctor. She has been assigned to take care of the man since he arrived in here. His cancer has been cured and he has been restored to health, but he can't stay here. She explains that he will be sent back to a time in his life before he learned that he had cancer and the cancer will never bother him again. He is sad to leave but happy to get a second chance at life. He tells the doctor goodbye and collaspes into unconsciousness.

He wakes up in an earlier time, with no memory of what has happened. Eventually he becomes very interested in time travel. So he hangs around the Time Travel Forum for a while. One day he gets the opportunity to buy an actual time machine for only $1.5 million USD.....

hexxy

I laughed so much dude :D :D :D! I read it out to another bunch of ppl and they laughed and rolled on the floor for a longer.

Im feeling abit of the sixth sense and clock stoppers as influence to your tail but i think it would make a very funny flash movie!

WELL DONE YOUR WITTY STORY SHOWS PURE COMIC TALENT :D

darkbreed

Lol lucidus thats some story :p

Makes me wanna make some new movies myself hehe. Me and a friend made a couple back in the days. Some really hardcore hack and smash splatters it was really silly, with monsters, crazy people, and vampires who sounded like they had a soar throat :blush: I still remember a scene where I was playing one of the "bad guys" and was gonna knock my friend down with a shovel, and I actually hit him in his head for real lol. The sound of that was great, didnt have to add any effect for it in the film :D He wasnt so happy about it though :blush:

Chronodynamic Jim

I've got a story idea about a young high-school kid with low self esteem who accidentally ends up in the 50's. Once there he inadvertantly prevents his parents from meeting, thus preventing his own birth. To make matters worse, his mother falls in love with HIM! Luckily his inventor friend (the time machine inventor) is old enough in his time to be alive in the 50's, and they team up to straighten out the whole mess.
I don't have all the details worked out yet, but I thought it would be cool if the time machine was also a cool car of some sort.
I don't want you to use my idea though. I'm planning to build a time machine myself and travel back to the early eighties and sell my screenplay once I'm done with it. I'm not kidding about the time machine either. About a week ago, I was standing on my toilet to hang a picture when I slipped and hit my head. It was then that I had a vision of something. Something that I'm sure is the key to time travel...

JediStryker

Make a fake documentary that is like the Ken Burns Civil War series that documents life during and after a turbulent nuclear war and the people involved both in large and small ways.

CaryP

Watch out for copyright violations on that one Chronodynamic Jim. I think it's been used before. LOL Funny post by you man.

Cary

Strangevisitor

Or maybe a fake documentary (going off of Jedistryker's idea) on time travelers have some "time travelers" actors be tts and show how time traveling could be done, paradoxes, time loops, ect.

Lucidus

WELL DONE YOUR WITTY STORY SHOWS PURE COMIC TALENT :D

Thank you. Since nobody responded for several days, I was afraid that it was a flop.

I've got a story idea about a young high-school kid with low self esteem who accidentally ends up in the 50's. Once there he inadvertantly prevents his parents from meeting, thus preventing his own birth. To make matters worse, his mother falls in love with HIM! Luckily his inventor friend (the time machine inventor) is old enough in his time to be alive in the 50's, and they team up to straighten out the whole mess.
I don't have all the details worked out yet, but I thought it would be cool if the time machine was also a cool car of some sort.
I don't want you to use my idea though. I'm planning to build a time machine myself and travel back to the early eighties and sell my screenplay once I'm done with it. I'm not kidding about the time machine either. About a week ago, I was standing on my toilet to hang a picture when I slipped and hit my head. It was then that I had a vision of something. Something that I'm sure is the key to time travel...

That sounds like a great idea for a movie Jim, and it has lots of potential for a sequel or two. OH! And you know who would be perfect for the lead role.... Jason Bateman! He was really big in the 80's. :p