I'm Liber

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! I'm happy you decided to join and take part in the conversation.

Can't wait to know what your ability is. :)

Have fun!

NatusLiber

Welcome to Paranormalis! I'm happy you decided to join and take part in the conversation.

Can't wait to know what your ability is. :)

Have fun!
Thank you! While I believe in the Biblical God, not a lot of fellow Christians have realized that what I do is a sign of our End Times, according to God, Himself:

ACTS 2:17 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.' I'm 28 now, so in 2003, I was 15.

Yet here is a clearly secular forum, willing to tolerate, accept, and consider what I have to say, without crucifying me and telling me I'm possessed. Thank you.

TimeFlipper

Hmm interesting.. Liber was a Roman God of wine fertility and freedom, but i dont understand how that ties in with the Christian Faith? :confused:

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to Paranormalis NatusLiber. I hope you find the content here engaging and wish you a great time exploring the many paths that are offered here.