I'm lost and want to share my experience this is the 2nd time of probably many

Noch Cox

So i have no idea where too even start with this as it didn't go so well the first time but here i go again. My name is Noch Cox, i was born on October 18th 1994 in the south of England and i guess im a sort of time traveller i think. Please note, im no scientist and honestly i have no idea whats happening to me. I will try and make this as easy to understand as possible but as i said i dont really know whats happening myself and in all honesty im making these posts so that i can see if this has happened to anyone in this place before and too see if iv visited here before.

There is no easy way to explain this without sounding crazy so here we go. I keep travelling to different worlds that are the same as this but not. When i say different worlds i dont mean different planets, i'm still on earth but things are just different. At first i didn't really notice the differences and i thought i was just miss remembering things but as i travelled again and again it became clear that things were very different. I mean the road i lived on the people i new even my name changed! Brands, games, companys, technology in every world i visit its all different. I'm so sick of being lost. In this world and others iv read threads on time travellers hoping that someone can help me understand what is happening to me and in all of them they have some magic car or digit box or some rubbish that takes them in time and im just here traveling with nothing. I get no choice where im going. i have no idea when it happens and im sick of everyone being a stranger. seriously imagine going to a different world where you exist but your know by a different name, all your relationships are different your interests, everything! and maybe you can get on with that life then boom you change again to a different name! a different place! i dont want to be called sam i dont want to play on a xbox, my name is noch and i want to go home play on my micro and go back to collage and study art. I didnt want to rant just please understand that im so alone and trapped. when i travel i guess the other me just carrys on as if nothing happend or maybe he then travels as well i have no idea but when i travel i always feel like im not really me and i should do my best to not screw up what ever life other me has made. If im still here il respond to questions if any are even asked, again sorry for the rant im just so sick of being alone.

Thanks if you read this, Noch

CDS

No offense, but it sounds more like a multiple personality thing to me... rather then a time shift/slip. Just saying, that's how it reads to me... :oops:

Voyageur

For me it seems as you have made a decision, consciously or unconsciously, that you can flip from a paraller reality continuum to another. Then you are creating and following a timeline that shows you the reality as you decided to shift to.

When did you start going from dimensions in a way you do not want to go? What are your feelings by going back to your old world? How you would tell them where you have been or would it be ok for you just to shift in that day you left? Or would it be a little bit in the future but no one asks anything and everything goes as it should to etc..

The good thing is that now you know you can shift between dimensions. You are shifting from earth to earth, but they are in different dimensions. You only need to know how to control shifting and find a life you want to live.

Noch Cox

No offense, but it sounds more like a multiple personality thing to me... rather then a time shift/slip. Just saying, that's how it reads to me... :oops:
Im not offended, i was a mess last night and that shows in the post, honestly that sounds like a more realistic cause of what is happening to me but unfortunately i know its not the case, thank you for reading my post tho.

Noch

Noch Cox

For me it seems as you have made a decision, consciously or unconsciously, that you can flip from a paraller reality continuum to another. Then you are creating and following a timeline that shows you the reality as you decided to shift to.

When did you start going from dimensions in a way you do not want to go? What are your feelings by going back to your old world? How you would tell them where you have been or would it be ok for you just to shift in that day you left? Or would it be a little bit in the future but no one asks anything and everything goes as it should to etc..

The good thing is that now you know you can shift between dimensions. You are shifting from earth to earth, but they are in different dimensions. You only need to know how to control shifting and find a life you want to live.
You mention other dimensions, iv heard of this before in films and stuff but didn't really get into it or learn about it till i looked it up just now from you mentioning it. That pretty much sounds like what is happening to me! So im not crazy and im just travelling to other dimensions? Thankyou for telling me about this il look more into this and now il answer your questions:

1)When did you start going from dimensions in a way you do not want to go?:

Iv never knowingly done anything. Like i said im no scientist and i don't really know much about time and space so iv always gone a way i didnt want to go. I have no machine or anything like that it just happens, sometimes after a couple of days, sometimes weeks, the longest iv stayed in one place is little over 3 weeks. The first time it happened was sometime in February this year, i came out from flickers after seeing the new 77 film and when i stepped out side things seemed a little off, the clothes i was wearing i swore where different my friends cloths were different and a bunch of other stuff but i just shrugged it off as me being weird tho, that was the first time.

2)What are your feelings by going back to your old world?:

It's my home and i miss everything about it, id love to go home but after reading about how there are infinite dimensions i don't think that's a realistic possibility for me any more.

3)How you would tell them where you have been or would it be ok for you just to shift in that day you left? Or would it be a little bit in the future but no one asks anything and everything goes as it should to etc:

I have no idea. The only thing i can answer in that that question for certain is the times at which i "shift" as you put it. Time stays the same. So right now as i write this its 17:31, if i were to "shift" now it would still be 17:31 on the same day but im not always in the same place. Sorry i couldn't answer properly i just simply dont know.

Thank you for your reply,

Noch

Noch Cox

Welcome! Can you tell us how your first shift came about, under what conditions?
Hello, yes i actually answered a similar question a moment ago but il try be more in depth with my answer to you.

The first time it happened was around 20th of February, i say around because that's when "77" came out although i cant remember if i saw it on the day or after, sorry. Anyway i came out from flickers after seeing the new "77" film and when i stepped out side things seemed a little off, the clothes i was wearing i swore where different my friends cloths and when we got home my room was all switched around and just about all my furniture was different. I freaked out had a go at my friends, thought they were pranking me for some stupid uplow video. Anyway i left the house and got a train to my mums in willsly, i fell asleep on there and when i woke up i was wearing some green outfit and was stacking some cola on a shelf in a super market. Sometimes its obvious when iv travelled others its hard but those first two were plain as day. Thankyou for speaking to me,

Noch

Voyageur

It is good to hear if I cleared your vision of your issue. Could you believe it can be true, that our connection will stay, no matter you would be in a different world with a different computer? This sounds silly, but I can cross dimensions. As you can. In a sense, we all do it all the time, but our realities are so similar and "logical", that we do not notice it. You have done it all of your life. But after the film you started to believe that other realities are possible, you allowed yourself to go in another timeline in totally another paraller dimension. With a different history.

What is my purpose? I am here to make others happy. I do not care do you want to go back, or continue in another way, I want is that you start to know reasons why you are shifting. Then you can shift in a world you want to shift. How does that sound?

You can go back, you can find a solid world, where you do not make shifts anymore, unless you consciously wish to do it. Or you can blend the time and shift between many realities all the time, blend space-time to form a fifth dimensional reality... whatever you wish. So, how about a lesson of quantum physics? ;)

Noch Cox

It is good to hear if I cleared your vision of your issue. Could you believe it can be true, that our connection will stay, no matter you would be in a different world with a different computer? This sounds silly, but I can cross dimensions. As you can. In a sense, we all do it all the time, but our realities are so similar and "logical", that we do not notice it. You have done it all of your life. But after the film you started to believe that other realities are possible, you allowed yourself to go in another timeline in totally another paraller dimension. With a different history.

What is my purpose? I am here to make others happy. I do not care do you want to go back, or continue in another way, I want is that you start to know reasons why you are shifting. Then you can shift in a world you want to shift. How does that sound?

You can go back, you can find a solid world, where you do not make shifts anymore, unless you consciously wish to do it. Or you can blend the time and shift between many realities all the time, blend space-time to form a fifth dimensional reality... whatever you wish. So, how about a lesson of quantum physics? ;)
No i don't believe we can stay connected, in fact i know. You may notice that i put in the thread "the 2nd time of many" i made the decision in the last place to post on what ever is a popular time travel forum in each world, this is the second time iv done this and the site is different as well as the members, so no, we wont be able to stay connected. The film was a typical POV fighting film so nothing that would open my mind or whatever. Im not spiritual and dont believe in a god and i definitely don't believe i can consciously change time lines on my own, my brain controls me not the universe. Thats just what i think, sorry,

Noch

Itheblaze

It's odd you wrote 17:31 which upside down and mixed is ' I LIE '. Lol, just playing with ya. I wonder if someone more advanced is using you as an experiment? Have you ever seen a UFO then experienced missing time? Are you/have been in the military? Have you woke up with nose bleeds before you started shifting?