I'm not Christian yet I think we're living in Revelation

OakFieldAlienz444

I can see all the parallels. Wars famine rumors of wars and plagues that wipe out a third of mankind.
Families turning against each other, people choosing political sides over their own loved ones,
the rise of a potential one world ruler: Klaus Schwab.

Discuss

goowa

" Maybe the Illuminati go by the Bible as a playbook to make things seem like prophecy happens"
You are correct. However, the illuminati was a private University school club headed by a professor, Adam Weishaupt. The illuminati is, in fact, the very same program we have here in America today; whereas graduating students from a university is called an Alumni. Do you see the similarity in the two words? Illuminati - Alumni.

I believe, from reading, that the illuminati was a secret society for university graduates to keep in touch with each other after graduation. The system here in America works in the same way for the Alumni. There is nothing super secret about them related to conquering the world.

However, the Bible is an old and outdated piece. Most things written in the Bible is not meant to be pieced together with the real world. If you ask around deep enough, the Bible becomes only a piece of entertainment. Might I add that if you look to the Bible for entertainment, you may also find entertainment in other books with a great many sequels? Try the Harry Potter series, Game of Thrones, King Arthur, and if you are truly inclined to the fantasy world then go for the Grimms' Fairy Tales. The Bible is a collection of 73 books that can be pieced together based on a single Lore that began in the book of Genesis. Do not misunderstand me, the Bible can entertain a very bored person but it is a very old fantasy book.

paradox404

I can see all the parallels. Wars famine rumors of wars and plagues that wipe out a third of mankind.
Families turning against each other, people choosing political sides over their own loved ones,

Discuss

Not Christianity specifically. A lot of ancient prophecies and texts talk about our era of history as being the end of the world. There is also mention of a world after this one in some form, or survivors, in a lot of these as well.

" Maybe the Illuminati go by the Bible as a playbook to make things seem like prophecy happens"
You are correct. However, the illuminati was a private University school club headed by a professor, Adam Weishaupt. The illuminati is, in fact, the very same program we have here in America today; whereas graduating students from a university is called an Alumni. Do you see the similarity in the two words? Illuminati - Alumni.

I believe, from reading, that the illuminati was a secret society for university graduates to keep in touch with each other after graduation. The system here in America works in the same way for the Alumni. There is nothing super secret about them related to conquering the world.

However, the Bible is an old and outdated piece. Most things written in the Bible is not meant to be pieced together with the real world. If you ask around deep enough, the Bible becomes only a piece of entertainment. Might I add that if you look to the Bible for entertainment, you may also find entertainment in other books with a great many sequels? Try the Harry Potter series, Game of Thrones, King Arthur, and if you are truly inclined to the fantasy world then go for the Grimms' Fairy Tales. The Bible is a collection of 73 books that can be pieced together based on a single Lore that began in the book of Genesis. Do not misunderstand me, the Bible can entertain a very bored person but it is a very old fantasy book.

I'd have to disagree with you regarding the bible. While the bible has been translated and, unfortunately, edited over the years, it does hold merit in modern times more than ever. The prophecies in particular, talk of our time and even a civilization after. In fact, there's even a prophecy that this Earth will be destroyed, something common in a lot of religious prophecies that talk of the end of the world. If you know a fair bit of lore regarding the bible, you'd know that according to Legends, Eve wasn't the first woman and that an end time prophecy warns that the Jews of our time aren't Israelites.

Creshna1c

Discuss
You just have to denounce being a Christian outloud to get out of Revelations. Pretty sneaky huh?