I'm seeking information about Time Loops

SunSnail

This is what I posted in my introduction but, considering it's also the topic about wish I'm here to discuss, it seemed appropriate to post it here as well. Any input is most welcome!

My name is Jacki and I'm a 36-year-old woman. My interest in doing research on time loops is what led me to discover this forum. It looks like a very interesting and active forum! I'm hoping to find information about time loops which function as such: a person finds oneself reliving the same period of time over and over and over (and over... you get the idea) again, with few changes/alterations and most changes having been made gradually over numerous loops. It's more a matter of alterations. Making major changes appears to be impossible-- or impossible enough that it hasn't been figured out.

Some of the early time loops restart in earlier times within about a year and a half of the present loop. So, there are some different people who were met, known before, and aren't met/known now, and some which it's become clear are to be avoided, and others with whom there is a strong connection and varying degrees of memory and awareness of past time loops. Each loop runs for up to 7 years, so approximately 2016-2023, in the New York area of the US.

I'd like to know more about how such a scenario can come to exist and whether it should be expected to continue on ad infinitum or whether there is some goal or purpose to be accomplished, as some negative and unfortunate experiences and states of mind and physical health are resolved and improved as the time loops go on. Should anyone reading this know of good sources of information on this topic, I'd be most grateful to learn more!

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
You probably want to study the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project. The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time, is a good book to start with if you are a serious seeker of information about time loops. You can find it on Amazon.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
i realized this is a year ago, anyway, hope you see this.

JimmyD

I am the one who came here introducing the term "Time Loop" because that's what I am seeing.

I am seeing information travel in loops, and perhaps am living a time loop, hence the stress and extreme disorientation, turbulence I experienced for several years,

...and this loop of mine spans a bit more than 7 years. Try 3500+ years. It starts pre-Genesis.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its not all to do with loops, Although everyone has their experiences.

Most fascinating to me and the hardest is going back in time.

Going forward in skips is childs play.

Going back is another complete drama, as you have to encounter what has already
occurred.

Not impossible and a very emotional and memory is needed,

JimmyD

Its not all to do with loops, Although everyone has their experiences.

Most fascinating to me and the hardest is going back in time.

Going forward in skips is childs play.

Going back is another complete drama, as you have to encounter what has already
occurred.

Not impossible and a very emotional and memory is needed,

The "loop" is to describe the flow of information as well as cause/effect that happens in a loop rather than linear. However time travel actually works, the effect of it is that things can/do happen in loops.

For example; Go back and leave yourself a bunch of cryptic information about things that are yet to occur. As they happen, you see it unfold and realize what it means. Until it does, you cannot possibly understand. The information/knowledge is from post-event but inserted at a pre-event point in time. As the events occur, the information "loop" connects or closes.

D E F. A B C <----loop

Mayhem

Zenith
The "loop" is to describe the flow of information as well as cause/effect that happens in a loop rather than linear. However time travel actually works, the effect of it is that things can/do happen in loops.

For example; Go back and leave yourself a bunch of cryptic information about things that are yet to occur. As they happen, you see it unfold and realize what it means. Until it does, you cannot possibly understand. The information/knowledge is from post-event but inserted at a pre-event point in time. As the events occur, the information "loop" connects or closes.

D E F. A B C <----loop

Maybe so.

But cause and effect do come into play in a scenario which is not governed by 2 or 3 sides or up and down.

Either way using information from the past or future is fraught with danger.

JimmyD

Maybe so.

But cause and effect do come into play in a scenario which is not governed by 2 or 3 sides or up and down.

Either way using information from the past or future is fraught with danger.

Yes. Time is fluid and can/does wildly deviate from the norm. I suppose the loop thing is about how it applies to a time-line or how it is most commonly perceived.

I also think it is important to note/clarify the relative difference between a time line and the time line of the perspective of the traveler. Your future can also be your past in terms of perception. If you leave now, you cannot remember anything from the future, only that which has happened until now. If you were to go back in time and leave evidence/proof, it is coming from your memory of the future. When you arrive in the past, while that information is your personal past relative to you, it is the future relative to the time line itself.

You remember what hasn't yet happened.