Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

PamelaM

I hope this isn't true. Can you imagine working for someone like that as a time traveler? It sounds awful.

Bora

I remember my favorite time. it was March 3rd 1958 and I was in a bijou parlor shop off from Washington Street. The seats were an ugly brown and the smell of hair chemicals filled the room. I remember this because the Chordettes were blasting in the background with their song lollipop. To me it was a twilight era. At least that's what I like to call it. The sign outside had the words whites only and the barber was a man name Ferraro Nash, he liked talking shit about niggers. He was the owner of the joint.

I remember getting there riding a 1957 Ford sedan I rented from a lot outside of Chicago before making the trip into town. Back then it was easy to forge documents. Now? It's a little more difficult. Anyway I always preferred to walk. Driving was and always has been strange to me. I never grew up on the shit.

I'm a time traveler, unfortunately I'm currently stuck here. In fact I've been here since 2013. Yes, it's been three years and so far no one has given a damn to come get me. I hate this time period. I don't fit in. I won't talk about it all, because the over zealous will call me racist but they are ignorant and stupid.

I was born a long way from here and wasn't suppose to be here for very long.

I haven't read any other travelers threads yet. In fact I've been drinking. Was on youtube when I realized I should post this. Maybe some one will read this and pick my ass up because personally I'm getting tired of this shit. I did my job isn't my fault I'm stuck here. Get me out of here and come quickly!

I'm going to tell you all a story alright.

Listen this isn't rocket sciences alright?

I'm serious. The people from the multi futures? Most of them are not like the egg heads elegant know it all's that you ignorant folks think. We are rough around the edges and most of us can't even spell our own names.

There was a war, at least in my time line? You ever heard of the mandela effect? Read it up. Some wise people have figured some of it out. There are a lot of us here. Most are gene pigs. Um, unwanted people that have nothing to lose. Yeah, that's who they send back. fucking no bodies. Homeless, vagrant people because that's all they will risk. they promise us riches. Well some. Others get smart and go rogue.

I think that's why they haven't picked me up yet. Because I went rogue, at least that's what they think in the archives which isn't true O.K. I'm sorry alright? I don't want to be here anymore. I did all your jobs O.K?

There was a big war, actually it's been a prolong war for some 105 years until it got really bad. More than 2 billion people lost. But most of them at the end were good for nothing minorities. I know in this time that sounds racist but I don't care. This time period is so stupid, I have to watch what I say in public, it's stupid.

I was a soldier, at least that was my job description. I just kept myself alive.

Like I said there is a lot of time travelers around even in this period. I can't find them yet. My handler forsaken me. He even said I'll see you in 15 years. I ain't waiting around here for 15 years. I'll take bullet to my head before than.

I can't relate to you people.

I remember my first job. I was to meet up with a young man I'll call Mr. R. It was Chicago 1933. I was outside a motel in the colored area of the city. The document they gave me said to head across the street inside the alleyway. To my right was a decapitated wooden fence the kind that had points sticking up and to my left was a red brick building. There was trash cans that look like a car ran into them and a funny looking blues cats skinny as can be. Must had been a junior starring right up at me. That's where I met Mr. R. He was a young man no later than 19. Apparently he's been doing this type of shit since he was a child.

He was a killer. He got rid of problems.

They sent me here to learn from him. So I can get rid of problems.

Remember that brick building I recalled earlier? Well there was a back end to that place in the alleyway. Turns out it was an apartment with a bath house on the ground floor. We I entered the place there was stairs leading up to the third floor. The paint from the walls were peeling and some kid left a shoe on the fourth step pointing at the bottom door.

The room was 39 a little ways from the door there was another boy perhaps a little younger than Mr. R.

I felt like I couldn't say anything. I didn't dare open my mouth. These boys were serial killers and I could tell they were cold blooded. They whack me off if I stepped out of line.

They knocked on apartment39's door. Some young black cat open the door and as soon as he did Mr R and the other rushed in with a knife drawn. They took him to the bedroom. Tied him up and Mr. R interrogated him. I was outside in the kitchen with the other kid. I could hear the vicious beat down that Mr. R was giving to him. I didn't know what the questioning was but I could tell who ever that cat was? He had some important information that he needed spilling you dig? When he gave it to us Mr R gutted him like a pig and feed his chopped up corpse to the stray dogs in the neighborhood. We went to the coffee shop about a block down afterwards. The coffee and donut was only a nickle.

I don't want to talk any more about it.

Still don't believe me?

Donald Trump wins the elections this year.

There will be a bombing within a week. I'll come back with the news article.
I remember my favorite time. it was March 3rd 1958 and I was in a bijou parlor shop off from Washington Street. The seats were an ugly brown and the smell of hair chemicals filled the room. I remember this because the Chordettes were blasting in the background with their song lollipop. To me it was a twilight era. At least that's what I like to call it. The sign outside had the words whites only and the barber was a man name Ferraro Nash, he liked talking shit about niggers. He was the owner of the joint.

I remember getting there riding a 1957 Ford sedan I rented from a lot outside of Chicago before making the trip into town. Back then it was easy to forge documents. Now? It's a little more difficult. Anyway I always preferred to walk. Driving was and always has been strange to me. I never grew up on the shit.

I'm a time traveler, unfortunately I'm currently stuck here. In fact I've been here since 2013. Yes, it's been three years and so far no one has given a damn to come get me. I hate this time period. I don't fit in. I won't talk about it all, because the over zealous will call me racist but they are ignorant and stupid.

I haven't read any other travelers threads yet. In fact I've been drinking. Was on youtube when I realized I should post this. Maybe some one will read this and pick my ass up because personally I'm getting tired of this shit. I did my job isn't my fault I'm stuck here. Get me out of here and come quickly!

I'm serious. The people from the multi futures? Most of them are not like the egg heads elegant know it all's that you ignorant folks think. We are rough around the edges and most of us can't even spell our own names.

There was a war, at least in my time line? You ever heard of the mandela effect? Read it up. Some wise people have figured some of it out. There are a lot of us here. Most are gene pigs. Um, unwanted people that have nothing to lose. Yeah, that's who they send back. fucking no bodies. Homeless, vagrant people because that's all they will risk. they promise us riches. Well some. Others get smart and go rogue.

I think that's why they haven't picked me up yet. Because I went rogue, at least that's what they think in the archives which isn't true O.K. I'm sorry alright? I don't want to be here anymore. I did all your jobs O.K?

There was a big war, actually it's been a prolong war for some 105 years until it got really bad. More than 2 billion people lost. But most of them at the end were good for nothing minorities. I know in this time that sounds racist but I don't care. This time period is so stupid, I have to watch what I say in public, it's stupid.

I was a soldier, at least that was my job description. I just kept myself alive.

Like I said there is a lot of time travelers around even in this period. I can't find them yet. My handler forsaken me. He even said I'll see you in 15 years. I ain't waiting around here for 15 years. I'll take bullet to my head before than.

I remember my first job. I was to meet up with a young man I'll call Mr. R. It was Chicago 1933. I was outside a motel in the colored area of the city. The document they gave me said to head across the street inside the alleyway. To my right was a decapitated wooden fence the kind that had points sticking up and to my left was a red brick building. There was trash cans that look like a car ran into them and a funny looking blues cats skinny as can be. Must had been a junior starring right up at me. That's where I met Mr. R. He was a young man no later than 19. Apparently he's been doing this type of shit since he was a child.

Remember that brick building I recalled earlier? Well there was a back end to that place in the alleyway. Turns out it was an apartment with a bath house on the ground floor. We I entered the place there was stairs leading up to the third floor. The paint from the walls were peeling and some kid left a shoe on the fourth step pointing at the bottom door.

The room was 39 a little ways from the door there was another boy perhaps a little younger than Mr. R.

I felt like I couldn't say anything. I didn't dare open my mouth. These boys were serial killers and I could tell they were cold blooded. They whack me off if I stepped out of line.

They knocked on apartment39's door. Some young black cat open the door and as soon as he did Mr R and the other rushed in with a knife drawn. They took him to the bedroom. Tied him up and Mr. R interrogated him. I was outside in the kitchen with the other kid. I could hear the vicious beat down that Mr. R was giving to him. I didn't know what the questioning was but I could tell who ever that cat was? He had some important information that he needed spilling you dig? When he gave it to us Mr R gutted him like a pig and feed his chopped up corpse to the stray dogs in the neighborhood. We went to the coffee shop about a block down afterwards. The coffee and donut was only a nickle.

Still don't believe me?

paradox404

Still don't believe me?

Still don't believe me?

Is that a spam post Bora?

ParadiseFalls

Yeah I decided to come back after a real long time, answer some question to a folk that messaged me. I might come and go deciding if I felt like it.

AlienWeaver

asked

Hi, so nice to see you!, I was new to this site too, But i wanted only one thing (It's linked with time travel): What device have you used to time travel? I know that time travel is extremely a huge secret to be visible in front of others, But i want to know how, If you are using the HDR, Then it's good, And i may need some questions like how to:

1. Travel Backward in time?
2. Travel Forward in time?
3. Come back to your present?

You can show me any private video of you traveling, By recording and then upload it to the PM.

It don't work that way man, I 'm no fucking scientist. I didn't make this up. It's not a machine per se, but energy. The machine is a person. They are special people. Full breeds I like to call them, enhanced humanoids or some shit like that. Specially engineered far from my time from the chain. Personally? I'm pretty low on the food chain when it comes to this slick.

I'm only telling you what I have observed personally and what I've heard from others.

Certain ranks, levels of authority are told certain secrets of the cosmos. Of this great simulation. Each level you are pass hidden knowledge and the mechanics of this worlds being. The space you live and the bloodline you come from.

Mr R is a humanoid. He was created to serve his deity. Don't get too impressed because they are nothing more than slaves for them. Persons like Mr R can live in multi bodies throughout their life time. In fact they are basically immortal until their deities find no more use for them and devour them like ripe fruit. How they survive through these bodies is because they, themselves. Their true essences and root to form are nothing more than small embryos otherwise physical energy parasites (Aliens of us) that burrow within these artificial organic made bodies which are created for them by their deities.

Their are many deities who you can consider as a form of physical Gods. They live far into the future. This type my colleagues allied with is female in identity and only has child young adult males with blonde hair and light eyes who serve her. Most are born with no sex organs, no emotional feelings, and suffer from vitro congenital analgesia. A lot of them have visited many men throughout history. Many in the bibles, Christian, Hebrew, and Koran talk about them by describing angel like beings. They come as messengers, assassins or assignments from their deities and have shaped cultures for eons.

The people who control this world are not government, the powerful or rich but travelers from other periods in time, Some are humanoids who serve other deities and others are rogue men or men of families who exploit and profiteer off you good folks.

Humanoids are the true travelers, only they can travel. They give off energy like a form of radiation. When you are around them for long periods of time you too can travel by yourself but not as far as they or what their abilities give. Of course that is shortly lived once you are away from them.

Traveling isn't a machine in a science fiction film. When you travel you look out and the world is like a animated photograph. If you stare in front , everything remains the same but once you draw your eyes away from the singular point and look to another direction from your view point you are some where else like a haze in motion. If you look back you are no longer where you were but are now where you are. Sometimes this is seen as split screening, seeing two periods almost semi connected or overlapping one another.

Some humanoids have the powers of manipulation, others have the power of illusions or allow visions to the seeker, or Prophets that they choose in men. They can eat solid food but if they do they get very sick. The host has no teeth but they create teeth from illusion. They feed off the plasma within the host body which they in turn replenish with their excrement. Some host never tan, others the cold or heat doesn't effect them. When their host bodies are about to expire the body grows old very rampantly. At this point if they don't make it back to their deity, they die.

Last edited: