Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

ParadiseFalls

I remember my favorite time. it was March 3rd 1958 and I was in a bijou parlor shop off from Washington Street. The seats were an ugly brown and the smell of hair chemicals filled the room. I remember this because the Chordettes were blasting in the background with their song lollipop. To me it was a twilight era. At least that's what I like to call it. The sign outside had the words whites only and the barber was a man name Ferraro Nash, he liked talking shit about niggers. He was the owner of the joint.

I remember getting there riding a 1957 Ford sedan I rented from a lot outside of Chicago before making the trip into town. Back then it was easy to forge documents. Now? It's a little more difficult. Anyway I always preferred to walk. Driving was and always has been strange to me. I never grew up on the shit.

I'm a time traveler, unfortunately I'm currently stuck here. In fact I've been here since 2013. Yes, it's been three years and so far no one has given a damn to come get me. I hate this time period. I don't fit in. I won't talk about it all, because the over zealous will call me racist but they are ignorant and stupid.

I was born a long way from here and wasn't suppose to be here for very long.

I haven't read any other travelers threads yet. In fact I've been drinking. Was on youtube when I realized I should post this. Maybe some one will read this and pick my ass up because personally I'm getting tired of this shit. I did my job isn't my fault I'm stuck here. Get me out of here and come quickly!

I'm going to tell you all a story alright.

Listen this isn't rocket sciences alright?

I'm serious. The people from the multi futures? Most of them are not like the egg heads elegant know it all's that you ignorant folks think. We are rough around the edges and most of us can't even spell our own names.

There was a war, at least in my time line? You ever heard of the mandela effect? Read it up. Some wise people have figured some of it out. There are a lot of us here. Most are gene pigs. Um, unwanted people that have nothing to lose. Yeah, that's who they send back. fucking no bodies. Homeless, vagrant people because that's all they will risk. they promise us riches. Well some. Others get smart and go rogue.

I think that's why they haven't picked me up yet. Because I went rogue, at least that's what they think in the archives which isn't true O.K. I'm sorry alright? I don't want to be here anymore. I did all your jobs O.K?

There was a big war, actually it's been a prolong war for some 105 years until it got really bad. More than 2 billion people lost. But most of them at the end were good for nothing minorities. I know in this time that sounds racist but I don't care. This time period is so stupid, I have to watch what I say in public, it's stupid.

I was a soldier, at least that was my job description. I just kept myself alive.

Like I said there is a lot of time travelers around even in this period. I can't find them yet. My handler forsaken me. He even said I'll see you in 15 years. I ain't waiting around here for 15 years. I'll take bullet to my head before than.

I can't relate to you people.

I remember my first job. I was to meet up with a young man I'll call Mr. R. It was Chicago 1933. I was outside a motel in the colored area of the city. The document they gave me said to head across the street inside the alleyway. To my right was a decapitated wooden fence the kind that had points sticking up and to my left was a red brick building. There was trash cans that look like a car ran into them and a funny looking blues cats skinny as can be. Must had been a junior starring right up at me. That's where I met Mr. R. He was a young man no later than 19. Apparently he's been doing this type of shit since he was a child.

He was a killer. He got rid of problems.

They sent me here to learn from him. So I can get rid of problems.

Remember that brick building I recalled earlier? Well there was a back end to that place in the alleyway. Turns out it was an apartment with a bath house on the ground floor. We I entered the place there was stairs leading up to the third floor. The paint from the walls were peeling and some kid left a shoe on the fourth step pointing at the bottom door.

The room was 39 a little ways from the door there was another boy perhaps a little younger than Mr. R.

I felt like I couldn't say anything. I didn't dare open my mouth. These boys were serial killers and I could tell they were cold blooded. They whack me off if I stepped out of line.

They knocked on apartment39's door. Some young black cat open the door and as soon as he did Mr R and the other rushed in with a knife drawn. They took him to the bedroom. Tied him up and Mr. R interrogated him. I was outside in the kitchen with the other kid. I could hear the vicious beat down that Mr. R was giving to him. I didn't know what the questioning was but I could tell who ever that cat was? He had some important information that he needed spilling you dig? When he gave it to us Mr R gutted him like a pig and feed his chopped up corpse to the stray dogs in the neighborhood. We went to the coffee shop about a block down afterwards. The coffee and donut was only a nickle.

I don't want to talk any more about it.

Still don't believe me?

Donald Trump wins the elections this year.

There will be a bombing within a week. I'll come back with the news article.

Last edited:

Tron1

it's not a vivid dream. then how's you get here unless you lying? those who usualy say they arent lying are.

Bullethead21

Someone should tell this moron it is now the year 2016.......some things have changed.....LMAO!

I know I sure as hell would not come pick you up after attempting to read through that nonsense you call a "post"...

Do this site actually ever get "serious" new members with a brain???

It just seems every time I come here, the ONLY decent post with actual information in it is YEARS old.......no new post at all with any new information.......

All the new post from new members is crap like this guy post........a whole lotta bunk.

The ONLY other new post you read here is someone asking if you could send them back in time to save their cat from dieing or something similar.......

MODERATION is DESPERATLY needed on this forum........IMHO!

RHYS

PARADISEFALLS: What exactly are you asking to people whom you "cant relate"?

You seem to have taken a lot of time to learn abt the Mandela Effect & some of its lingo (not acknowledged til recent times).

There are certainly holes in your story. It seems very stereotypical and not very well thought out.

Tron1

there are no holes he claims to be from 1933 but some how got here from a friend. Gangsters used to shut people up by giving them there wish.

Tron1

bullethead seems to me looks like your jealous. Because he can write without having to google. The fact his story looks good too. This story I think is true unless something happens to debunk which should not be.

paradox404

There will be a bombing within a week. I'll come back with the news article.

Considering that there is a terrorist attack every 82hrs in Europe, that's not a hard guess to make. You're going to have to provide better evidence to get people to believe you...

And I was right, another terrorist attack, albeit in America. Its not a hard guess to make since the attacks are so damn frequent.

btw nyc had a bombing two day's ago. Donald Trump is winning as much as I hate him

Donald trump may not be perfect in everything, however he is much better than Hilary. (Better than both of them. :) )