I'm trying to strengthen my telepathic & manipulative abilities.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I'm currently able to affect people and twist their emotions around but it takes a while for them to reveal it & have results show. Seeing as it occurs so late, I usually doubt myself before it even is finished.

Is there any way I can empower my ability?

It usually becomes crowded with my feelings and I start feeling the emotions I wish to give the person & I can't tell who is responsible for what. It's like a feedback loop.

How can I make my manipulative abilities more direct and to the point?

I don't expect to be able to get inside someone's mind and walk around but I'd like to get pretty damn close.

How can I make emotions more specific?

I notice that I usually have to share them with the person for it to work. Whenever I stop feeling the emotion, they continue for a little bit & fade off, sort of how someone tugs at an object and falls back when they let go.

How may I separate emotions and gain control of my own during the process?

Could I cause someone to speak their mind out loud directly to me?

What does it take to form a telepathic connecting with someone I have barely met, just from observation?

Mayhem

Zenith
Why would you want to manipulate others for your own gain?

Karma will catch you. Use what you have to benefit not gain.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Why would you want to manipulate others for your own gain?

Karma will catch you. Use what you have to benefit not gain.
I usually cut it off after a while and nobody is harmed.

I'm not evil.

I am just curious on how I can empower these abilities.

I intend to use them for good.

That good is for others rather than just myself.

steven chiverton

I'm currently able to affect people and twist their emotions around but it takes a while for them to reveal it & have results show. Seeing as it occurs so late, I usually doubt myself before it even is finished.

Is there any way I can empower my ability?

It usually becomes crowded with my feelings and I start feeling the emotions I wish to give the person & I can't tell who is responsible for what. It's like a feedback loop.

How can I make my manipulative abilities more direct and to the point?

I don't expect to be able to get inside someone's mind and walk around but I'd like to get pretty damn close.

How can I make emotions more specific?

I notice that I usually have to share them with the person for it to work. Whenever I stop feeling the emotion, they continue for a little bit & fade off, sort of how someone tugs at an object and falls back when they let go.

How may I separate emotions and gain control of my own during the process?

Could I cause someone to speak their mind out loud directly to me?

What does it take to form a telepathic connecting with someone I have barely met, just from observation?
heres one for all

Attachments

• electro telekinetic enhancer.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 8