I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

[QUOTE = "TimeFlipper, post: 170965, member: 6456"] I'm sure you realize that every member of Paranormalis is in 3.5 dimensions .. It just shows how very special we are all;): D. [/ QUOTE ]

It is true that many people only use emotions or feelings of the human body - vision, smell, hearing, touch.

They imagine that dreams are ordinary dreams.

It does not use a duplicate human brain that only works in deep sleep.

A duplicate of the human brain acts as a reflection of the image in the mirror, but the view is taken from the side of the paranormal side, and if you can detect it, you can observe with a vice versa the third dimension.

Last edited:

Rudi

Iam sure you are aware that every member of Paranormalis is in the 3.5 Dimension..It just shows how very special we all are ;):D.

To be true, many people use only human body sensations or senses - vision, smell, hearing, touch.
They imagine that dreams are ordinary dreams.
It does not use a duplicate of human brain, which only works in deep sleep.
The duplicate of the human brain act as a reflection of the image in the mirror, but the view is taken from the side of the paranormal side, and if you are able to perceive it, you can observe with the sight inversely into the third dimension.

Rudi

There are only two dimensions -
1st dimension of matter
2nd dimension of antimatter
everything else is the fruit of human fantasy.
Or said differently - the dimension of resistance of various elements and dimensions of interlacing antimatter without resistance.

Rudi

I'll explain simply;
Antimatter acts as a shadow of matter. It works inside and outside of matter.
It is predominantly of electromagnetic origin in the form of radiation, and its density depends on the source itself
The non-living bodies of matter glow the dead form of antimatter which is released in the form of odor and is dissipated in the atmosphere.
The living bodies or the physical form of the bodies relaxes their antimatter in the form of memory impulses, which are never lost in the atmosphere itself (in a vacuum outside the earth they behave differently)
The antimatter in paranormal or 5th dimension, however, creates in parallel with the 3rd dimension its version of intelligent evolutionary transformation.

Last edited:

ROBST3R

Almost every post that i read from you is negative... you know it all and all others are wrong.
Please explain why?
Are you the new Nostradames?

Freak Show

Not negative at all. You look at it the wrong way. As these guys know. I'm a spirit medium, My guides are Angels, Meaning everything they speak to me is the word of God. So what i speak is the truth. I'm sorry if it comes across as negative or arrogant, but i can not tell the truth 50 different ways until it suites them. So when i give a simple answer as NO, it's because the answer someone else gave is just plain wrong. No reason to get into details or get into a debate with them. The word of God has no debate.

Rudi

I will explain a little differently:
Physical life is visible only for the time of physical life.
Antimatter is an invisible footprint for this physical life.
When you move your body, an invisible footprint stays behind you.
The footprint which remains for the dead body fades only after the end of the decay, but in the paranormal world, this invisible footprint is present for a long time.
Traces of various antimatter are intertwined through these invisible traces, like fog.