Immense fear?(help)

kurisu

So I was talking with my mom and, all the sudden idk what happened but, i got shaky and, felt really scared when i "heard" the door open and, i thought i heard a voice say something although i can't remember what it was. It was like a high pitched voice and, just put a lot of fear in me. I then, ran out of my seat to check the door where i thought i heard the voice and, also check the back door but, right before i got to the hallway where the back door was I got a huge terrible feeling and, my whole body was shaking and, "tingling"(not sure what its called) and, i literally started crying. I consider myself a none crying in that i rarely cry so my mom was really worried when i was. anyways I'm fully serious on this and, I was very scared when i felt it. I'm still shacking a bit.

If it's to any importance about two days back I had a dream about playing a game and, I was chatting with a person ( there is more detail but, no point going into it ) and, later that day I was in the exact place saying the exact same thing. I thought it was weird and, my dreams have become more "clearer" now and, not as crazy but, more realistic.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm. Maybe some entity tried to harm you in such a way that it made you feel all those emotions. Sometimes we feel things, emotions in your case that we can't really explain.

The voice did scare you for sure, but those huge feelings though, maybe they're not the direct effect of you, being afraid of that voice in the moment. What do you think?

kurisu

Hmm. Maybe some entity tried to harm you in such a way that it made you feel all those emotions. Sometimes we feel things, emotions in your case that we can't really explain.

The voice did scare you for sure, but those huge feelings though, maybe they're not the direct effect of you, being afraid of that voice in the moment. What do you think?

I didn't get the last paragraph but, i'm guessing you mean like for some reason something gave off something that created fear to people who can "feel" it and, I just happened to pick up on it?

It is kinda hard to explain the feeling other then, it was like absolute fear. I felt like I had a knife to my throat so to speak. Like one wrong move and, i would be dead.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'll try to explain my idea better.

That voice scared you when you heard it. The voice itself scared you, it affected you directly.

The sudden huge feeling of fear you had when you reached the hallway, do you know where it came from? Did you hear that voice again there, or did you just feel it for, perhaps, no obvious reason. If it's how it happened, then maybe that sudden feeling wasn't the direct effect of the voice, but maybe some creature trying to scare you by making you feel those things, those emotions.

kurisu

That voice scared you when you heard it. The voice itself scared you, it affected you directly.

The sudden huge feeling of fear you had when you reached the hallway, do you know where it came from? Did you hear that voice again there, or did you just feel it for, perhaps, no obvious reason. If it's how it happened, then maybe that sudden feeling wasn't the direct effect of the voice, but maybe some creature trying to scare you by making you feel those things, those emotions.

I didn't hear the voice when I reached the all way however it felt the same as when i heard the voice only a lot worse like a lot. Like I said it was enough to make my entire body completely start shacking and, I tears just started coming out uncontrollably. I thought I heard the voice after that but, it was really quite that time and, it was like it was fading away or something.

BlastTyrant

Well i dunno if i would consider this a psychic ability or a paranormal one, is this the first time ever you have witnessed or well experienced stuff like this?

I like this explanation

kurisu

Well i dunno if i would consider this a psychic ability or a paranormal one, is this the first time ever you have witnessed or well experienced stuff like this?

Ya this was the first time something like this had happened before. I wasn't really sure where exactly to post it so i posted it here

BlastTyrant

Ya this was the first time something like this had happened before. I wasn't really sure where exactly to post it so i posted it here
Ya know i have heard of instances of one time only phenomenon where it was experienced and then never experienced again perhaps you fall into this category, i know my mom has experienced a Young child screaming when she walked out to work and she swore the little girl was next to her, she has never experienced it again ether. I know it scared the wits out of her i had to walk her to her bus stop for work lol

Peregrini

Kurisu;
I believe one medical diagnosis for what you experienced could be a classic panic attack. They often occur for no apparent reason or could be caused by a sudden and unexpected sound (the door) that triggers a basal response that can be quite intense. The symptom of shaking and tingling could be caused by a sudden release of adrenaline, and the crying could be the result of the "adrenaline crash" toward the end of the episode.
Or, you could have had a very interesting paranormal experience.

kurisu

Kurisu;
I believe one medical diagnosis for what you experienced could be a classic panic attack. They often occur for no apparent reason or could be caused by a sudden and unexpected sound (the door) that triggers a basal response that can be quite intense. The symptom of shaking and tingling could be caused by a sudden release of adrenaline, and the crying could be the result of the "adrenaline crash" toward the end of the episode.
Or, you could have had a very interesting paranormal experience.

Ya your right but, thats the thing there was no sounds the door was never opened. I had "heard" the sound but, there was no actual sound. Which is why I'm asking if it was that the door had actually opened then It would be safe to say i just got caught off guard to a unexpected sound but, there was no actual sound.