In a sense JK Rowling is amazing

Jenette

She’s successfully managed to piss off everyone. Right and left. Seriously she has no allies right now. Everyone is sick of her. She should stfu and go back to counting her millions.

alpha centauri

She’s successfully managed to piss off everyone. Right and left.
What has she done? I didnt follow it. I have just seen that she got a shitstorm.

Seriously she has no allies right now.
I think the most people dont care and the celebrities, media representatives and politicians just hope most of the time, that the worried people do not shitstorm them and shitstorm others.

Last edited:

Jenette

What has she done? I didnt follow it. I have just seen that she got a shitstorm.

I think the most people dont care and the celebrities, media representatives and politicians just hope most of the time, that the worried people do not shitstorm them and shitstorm others.
She pissed off the right by constantly shitting on Trump. She pissed off the left with her racism, homophobia and transphobia. You’re right about people not caring about celebrities nowadays. It’s a good thing.

alpha centauri

Thanks for the info.
You’re right about people not caring about celebrities nowadays.
Ok a lot of people care. But that is not the majority. There is a large amout of people online and on twitter, who criticize everyone, left and right. You have to deal with it as a celebrity, politician and media representative. I think the most people in power think, that it is not worth defending someone, because the critics could turn on them.

Jenette

Thanks for the info.

Ok a lot of people care. But that is not the majority. There is a large amout of people online and on twitter, who criticize everyone, left and right. You have to deal with it as a celebrity, politician and media representative. I think the most people in power think, that it is not worth defending someone, because the critics could turn on them.
That’s so true. You’re very wise.

alpha centauri

Sometimes, they will also turn on their fellow critics that shitstorm with them, if they are bored and the fellow critics are famous. Then, they will say: But you are doing the same or similar things on this other topic or you are also not perfect, because of this and that.

It is just important to get enough likes and mobilize enough people. Nomatter who is the target.

Last edited: