In dire need to find a time traveler

Starlight9903

hello, this is my second cry for help to find a time traveler on here anyone at all who knows of one that might be able to help me and bring me back. I want to make it clear i don't wish to change anything or stop a death or a certain event from happening, my intent was to never mess with the order of space and time, i just wanna go back a live, live a life in the era i always dreamed of living in and be away from what society has become today. People don't care about each other the way they used to in every sense of it, and its heartbreaking to live in a society like that. so please if theres anyone out there that can help with anything at all even if its just a message of good luck id greatly appreciate it.

start at edge

hello, this is my second cry for help to find a time traveler on here anyone at all who knows of one that might be able to help me and bring me back. I want to make it clear i don't wish to change anything or stop a death or a certain event from happening, my intent was to never mess with the order of space and time, i just wanna go back a live, live a life in the era i always dreamed of living in and be away from what society has become today. People don't care about each other the way they used to in every sense of it, and its heartbreaking to live in a society like that. so please if theres anyone out there that can help with anything at all even if its just a message of good luck id greatly appreciate it.
You have to be patient. You can solve this problem, but not now. It seems that (in this timeline) time travel will be released to the public round 2028 (in about 8 years), so you will have to wait until then.
Nevertheless, think twice about everything, because if someday you will go back in time, it is most likely that you will end up in a completely different timeline. The chances to remain in the timeline you departed from are almost zero. There is also another problem – what if you end up in a much worse timeline, where society is even more evil ?!?!
Either way, traveling through time creates forking of different timelines by definition. It seems one can not do it without messing up some things.

Starlight9903

You have to be patient. You can solve this problem, but not now. It seems that time travel will be released to the public round 2028 (in about 8 years), so you will have to wait until then.
Nevertheless, think twice about everything, because if someday you will go back in time, it is most likely that you will end up in a completely different timeline. The chances to remain in the timeline you departed from are almost zero. There is also another problem – what if you end up in a much worse timeline, where society is even more evil ?!?!
Either way, traveling through time creates forking of different timelines by definition. It seems one can not do it without messing up some things.

I've thought about it long and hard i don't care if i'm not in the same timeline, that is a risk in willing to take. I do appreciate you looking out for my while being though. I've heard a lot of people saying 2028 is the year the public will get time travel but i know it exists now, so im trying to find a way or someone who can help me get there sooner then 8 years, if you knew anything or anyone id really appreciate the help, and for you looking out for me and telling me everything i might of not of known, and most importantly thanks for believing i can solve this, not a lot of people do and it just feels nice hearing it from someone so thank you.

start at edge

I've thought about it long and hard i don't care if i'm not in the same timeline, that is a risk in willing to take. I do appreciate you looking out for my while being though. I've heard a lot of people saying 2028 is the year the public will get time travel but i know it exists now, so im trying to find a way or someone who can help me get there sooner then 8 years, if you knew anything or anyone id really appreciate the help, and for you looking out for me and telling me everything i might of not of known, and most importantly thanks for believing i can solve this, not a lot of people do and it just feels nice hearing it from someone so thank you.
You must not thank me, we all try to do our best to help if we can.
In this timeline, regular people can not have access to anything related to time travel, not even information, even if some endeavor has started in this aspect .. and it started indeed – the base concept was discovered in 2003, but only in 2028 it will be made public. There is a small chance to have a device constructed a little earlier than that, but there is no way that anybody will use it, even if member of the team that builds it. You have to find a way to stay low and have patience, stay safe and sane, make your life as good as you can until we reach 2028. I don’t know what better advice I could provide. At least this is what I would do if I were you .. I would try to decently survive and live until the time is right.

anonbored

I honestly feel the same way. not that i’d want to change the timeline, but i feel as if my presence here isn’t where it’s meant to be especially now. i’m new to this idea of time traveling & to this website, so i’m curious as to how people are saying in 2028 there’ll be a time machine.

Angelface239

Sorry i dont know anyone perssonally that help you out with such of a thing you or want or need changed in your own past if it is you are looking to correct some past mistakes in your own past. I mean their might be someone on here like that but i dont know. Even i cant help you out with that kind of thing.