in need of help from a time traveler

Parazite1986

Yes I have been in the past non physically. But unless you want to end up in the alternative timelines in the present, don’t change the past.

ThumberOne

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Your only option is to change your future instead.
I'm a little confused by this post. I'm not 100% sure if you're jumping the gun in assuming that this guy wants to fix a minor personal mistake in the past. Then again, I'm assuming that the personal mistake card is correct in this case since the user has neglected to answer my question.

What did you mean by that post, that changing one or more minor personal mistakes in the past would be a waste of time and effort? If that's the case, I'll be happy to change my verdict of that post to a like. I don't believe changing the past is worth it if you only want to change a few personal mistakes.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm a little confused by this post. I'm not 100% sure if you're jumping the gun in assuming that this guy wants to fix a minor personal mistake in the past. Then again, I'm assuming that the personal mistake card is correct in this case since the user has neglected to answer my question.

What did you mean by that post, that changing one or more minor personal mistakes in the past would be a waste of time and effort? If that's the case, I'll be happy to change my verdict of that post to a like. I don't believe changing the past is worth it if you only want to change a few personal mistakes.

One has unlimited options for future choices. No options currently exist for undoing anything in the past.