Debate IN PLAIN SIGHT: UFO transported on Truck thru Kansas by U.S. Government (Video)

tcoats64

I Seen the Videos of The Two What Looks like UFO's . I Think That is It Possible That The Goverment Has Had These Things Since Roswell and
They Are coping The Ships And Not Wanting The Public To Know , But The Qustion Is Where Did These Ships Or Aircraft Come From For Them To Transport Them Through A Kansas Town????

Justinian

I believe you are asking the wrong question. It's not where did they come from to end up there, but where were they going... That is the bigger question. Because here's my problem with the whole Area 51 topic. I can be okay with people saying that Area 51 is a hotbed for UFO activity. But, that is where I draw the line. To say that there are Aliens visiting the Earth and that they have 1 central hub and that is Area 51.. Come on.... Ocean front property in Arizona anyone? There are UFO's sighted all over the World. And as humans we are a very diverse race of beings. I mean, we have multiple colors, languages,... etc, etc. I know of a place in the UK where it is their supposed Area 51, but I just fail to believe that the US is keeping the aliens all to ourselves. If they have the technology to travel across the Universe, then they are smart enough and powerful enough to not be kept in the dark by the US. Hence, long story short.. this is why I think that a lot of what is thought to be alien spacecraft is really secret US aircraft.

tcoats64

Nobody Said That Area 51 Was a "Hot Bed" or A "Central Hub For UFO's" It's Simply Still A Cover Up! Oh And Those Were Not Any Secret Air Craft On Those Trucks Going Through That Little Kansas Town Either! The Smaller The Town The Less People See It And Can Tell About It, But it Was Caught On Video.

tcoats64

I would like to share with you a pic that I took off of You tube on my screen capture, Maybe some one can compare the Kansas Convoy to this Saucer from 1947 Roswell, NM Sorry when I Find it in my files I'll get back to you sorry for the inconvenience
please watch and pause at Saucer scene. I don't know how to take the images and put them side by side. feel free anyone?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would like to share with you a pic that I took off of You tube on my screen capture, Maybe some one can compare the Kansas Convoy to this Saucer from 1947 Roswell, NM Sorry when I Find it in my files I'll get back to you sorry for the inconvenience
please watch and pause at Saucer scene. I don't know how to take the images and put them side by side. feel free anyone?

I personally do not believe that the pictures are of the Roswell crash. Because of the following reasons:

1. Pictures are colored and not black and white: very little colored photographs were available in 1947.

2. The aliens have three toes: The Roswell aliens had five toes.

3. The aliens in the picture are too tall, probably about 5 ½ feet. The Roswell aliens were about 3 ½ feet tall.

4. The aliens in the picture appeared to be Gray’s: The Roswell aliens were more human looking and could be taken for a child in any of the major cities of the United States.

5. Please note: There was two crashes near Roswell and the second crash was near Hard Canyon about 20 miles apart, within a few days of each other.

yetiman365

I can't see the fuss over three or five toed aliens. There are million of planets out there . Just like here we have thousands of different nationalities here. We come in all sizes, shapes and colors. So what's the big deal . Maybe they come from a different planet. I not trying to be a smart A-- with you . I'm just making a statement.