in the future catastrophics events make earth the HELL for a certain time

Art

in the future catastrophics events make earth the HELL for a certain time... + secret of the eternal life

This story is for All people interesting by Apocalyse and "end of time of the satanic world"

there is 10 years ago, in France i have meet what i belive an angel in formation on earth. he said
- " go to yours villages mountains , because Hell is coming soon",
He give me for free a book writing by God, in french language and he disappear from my life. The book was a special Bible, unknow from me, but the true Bible himself by the hand of God. All was cleary explain.

I have open the book, and immediatly i have see the Future, the past and the secret world.
If i said you what i have seen, you probably don't belive me, because the science of God is not the science of man ( exemple, there is electromagnic motions rings, clockwise and anti clockwise ring around the earth to absorb magnetism called magnetosphere, and earth is a cold FERRONICKEL magnet, that is in contraction with actual science that belive there is a hot magma in the center... because actual science is not GOD science , and Solar sun of our solar system, in the center have an empty dark space of matter,and he can integrate by fusion and desintegrate by powerfull electric arc magnetic matter absorbing in the Cosmos to proppel the entire solar system, science know nothink about this facts. .. I can give you the book if you tell me but i don't think it is in english language, and google traduction can make errors.

So, the book is in 3 parts. The first explain the occults sciences, unknow by man, even by illuminaties man. The second part explain the Laws of the God Univers, that is in the Bible.

The 3th part, explain the End of this Society : the Apocalypse cleary explain. The Conclusion of Bad thinks, is the Atomic War that coming and transform Earth to THE HELL PLACE !!!!!!

I have see City under fire, and lot of man and woman in HELL !!!!

I have attempt to draw what i have see in my trip to Hell with the Angel of God. Maybe this was an Astral dream, i don't know because i am an astral traveller from a long time ago.

I have see 7 types of man, cleary in the Hell. Here, is why they have been push to HELL :

IMG_20220408_3433.jpg

1) All the politicals and Rich peoples without exceptions.

God doesn't want politics, he have created man and woman free, the only master of the man and woman is God himself, there is not exceptions.

Lot of people that fallow politics are in hell too. what a shame !!!

Without rich peoples and money, politics are nothink, so rich people have join the politics in hell.
what a pitty ! haha.

IMG_20220408_59892.jpg
2) Scientifics

Science is in hell too. She has a closed mind and see nothink : Big bang ( deny of infinity multi cosmos Univers), chaos, the speed of ligth ( deny of reality of magnetic waves, that go to 360000 km/s, like torsion fields, and the deny of the reality of the infinity speed of the light) , the manipulations of living, foods, ogm, Stupids inventions, the deny of the reality of Free Energy conduct all scientifics to Hell. They cannot see the Univers of God and lies to peoples , so the Hell is the only place that they have found... no exceptions.

IMG_20220408_1784.jpg
3) The military

God dosn't want military on his earth. He don't want killer of his own creation. Exceptions for those disengage from army and abandon hierarchicals orders, and leave army forever. But depend of they past, if forced to engage, kills, etc

IMG_20220408_33488_edited.jpeg
4) The conquerors

They have make the earth a nightare. Conquerors are in Hell first. " this is Hell mr the conqueror , the only place that you have not ever conquers..". Exception for strangers in a concquered country : they need to return to their geographical home. Because if no, there will be no exceptions.

IMG_20220406_43609.jpg
5) Traffic man and traffic woman

Drugs traffic, money traffic, flesh traffic, kill traffic, stealing traffic, pervert traffic, pedophile ( childs traffic), animals traffic, homosexual ( men traffic), lesbian ( woman traffic), all burn in Hell too... forever.

And This is the choice of God, not my choice. You are happy if you can escape his choice. Good luck.Here There is no exception, but You are now in time to change before it was too late. Prey God now for this, and leave your bads intentions. ok, You need money for living, this not make you a traffic man, but God hate money, he hate treaders. he his with poors peoples. Somes peoples like pedophiles, killers that have commit crimes are in hell forever...

IMG_20220408_6116.jpg
6) Religious people

God have never said to make powerfull man and woman and sectarism about him. The only God reference in the Univers is God himself and he is jalous about his creation, so all the total religious peoples burn in hell in the future.

And here, There is no exceptions. Because religion is a personnal choice. you cannot pretend to reign on man and woman in the name of God. okay ?

I Have see all this peoples, trying to save theire possession on earth and lamentably perish behind my eyes. But The Satanic World, respond to GOD with a greath FIRE FLOOD, and create hell with the Atomics bombs, all the vanity of man will be forever terminate ....

After, GOD have said that the HELL will be terminate too, so he open the sky, and a gigantic WATER FLOOD exterminate the HELL and Satanic peoples perish and disappear forever in contaminated military bases.

AFTER the end of the hell, earth is like a virgin place, with just peoples on it. they live in the simplicity and the respect of nature. there is no pollution, no climatic change, all bad people are dissapear forever...

city are empty. This remenber the Montauk gold Horse.

This story was the true story of the judgment day.

if you are not in this 7 category of man and woman, you will have the eternal life. That is the total absolute secret of this Univers.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

wait a mins here i was a believer in Jesus christ the only way to save me from hell realm are you saying that Jesus Christ is not the only way to heaven? and by the way i just wonder is this true or not what you wrote.

alpha centauri

I can give you the book if you tell me but i don't think it is in english language, and google traduction can make errors.
Do you have the digital version?I am not an native English speaker, so you can post it in French and everybody can translate it to their own language.
If you dont have the digital version, the English version will be better.

if you are not in this 7 category of man and woman, you will have the eternal life. That is the total absolute secret of this Univers.
I do not agree with everything you wrote, but I am still interested, what this being said to you, so I gave you a like.

I think nobody is doomed and everybody goes to heaven at the end, when they have balanced their karma.

Art

Hey friends, i am agry with you time flipper, well, i am not God to know the day of atomic war, of course. But Satanics peoples are in power, and you ask lord to escape theire Doom's Day ???? . You are at the right place. This book is like honey but, after it is vinegrae, if you are in the 7 category of man or woman, you will reject this book forever. it is a book about survivalism, at the end , there is THE Solution to escape HELL on earth. For somes peoples, Jesus means nothink, if you are a religious people, it is a Dead man on the cross, it is why in my drawing the cross are present, and finally religious people thinks that jesus is a Dead man, and bad things are not bad thing because he is dead for us, so you can kill your brother, and no problem, you go to heaven, ....? This what religions things, this what i don't think. Instead, Jesus is alive, of course.
The Hell coming, and you pretend of all things, the only things that you are not prepared, is to welcom a book that can save your present earth life from Hell. This book, i repeat is writing by the hand of God, named Emmanuel. Emmanuel is the new name of the son of God, Jesus, but not the jesus you know. Because, the jesus you know don't save you with survivalism tips, with the comprehension of the Univers etc.
This is a very long book. You can read it, after all yours eyes are open forever.
You can reject this book, everybody do what they want, hey, i am not here to make your judment, the peoples judgment have been made in the year 2000. And the 7 category of men are the BEAST of apocalypse, she have 7 Heads, remember.

This book is annonced in the Bible for the end if times. This is a book you can reject, and been pushed in the 2th death.

I make you a favor, because after religious peoples, and pseudo scientifics have saud that tjis book is nonesense, i have said to myself that i will not give this book anymore, peoples are not prepared to wake up. I hate sectarism, and sectarism peoples. I am very suspicious when i read " jesus". But if you have true faith in jesus, you cannot be blamed. I only can said - your faith have save you.

Attachments

• Livre-de-Vie.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Secretman3811

Hey friends, i am agry with you time flipper, well, i am not God to know the day of atomic war, of course. But Satanics peoples are in power, and you ask lord to escape theire Doom's Day ???? . You are at the right place. This book is like honey but, after it is vinegrae, if you are in the 7 category of man or woman, you will reject this book forever. it is a book about survivalism, at the end , there is THE Solution to escape HELL on earth. For somes peoples, Jesus means nothink, if you are a religious people, it is a Dead man on the cross, it is why in my drawing the cross are present, and finally religious people thinks that jesus is a Dead man, and bad things are not bad thing. Instead, Jesus is alive, of course.
The Hell coming, and you pretend of all things, the only things that you are not prepared, is to welcom a book that can save your present earth life. This book, i repeat is writing by the hand of God, named Emmanuel. Emmanuel is the new name of the son of God, Jesus, but not the jesus you know. Because, the jesus you know don't save you with survivalism tips, with the comprehension of the Univers etc.
This is a very long book. You can read it, after all yours eyes are open forever.
You can reject this book, everybody do what they want, hey, i am not here to make your judment, the peoples judgment have been made in the year 2000. And the 7 category of men are the BEAST of apocalypse, she have 7 Heads, remember.

This book is annonced in the Bible for the end if times. This is a book you can reject, and been pushed in the 2th death.

I make you a favor, because after religious peoples, and pseudo scientifics have saud that tjis book is nonesense, i have said to myself that i will not give this book anymore, peoples are not prepared to wake up. I hate sectarism, and sectarism peoples. I am very suspicious when i read " jesus". But if you have true faith in jesus, you cannot be blamed. I only can said - your faith have save you.

what kind of this book i just wonder? it not in English version..i also want to know if this book on amazon.com and it in English version.

Art

Your matrix avatar of neo, remember me the "escape the matrix", it is cleary this. So, in this world we have google traduction. But i prefer to give you the book in english instead. I want to make you a confidence, that will be smiling you, i deeply think that english is the language of Devil : this is the universal language, mean the uniformisation of the world, instead God want a typical world, like he have created. I have worked in industry and it is the official language for indians peoples, but ear an indian speak in english without smiling . English language are for english man, i prefer don't spoke in english, because of accents. It is why i have give you in french first. You have this book in english in the attachment. For me i prefer in french, this is a more complex language and sometime French writings rules are just impossible to understand to a non french . I hope that the traduction is ok, i have don't see in detail...

Attachments

• The-Lamb's-book-of-life.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4

Art

The fist phrase "he always exist" cannot be comprehensible for you. The traductor have make an error, he want to said " belong you travel true it, he always exist in front of you, in time and space". After this little misunderstood, i think it is close to original french version. English have his own lettres de noblesses , that not appear in this traduction, so it is a flat traduction, without english litteral language, just word-to-word traduction, i hope that God message while be well transmited

alpha centauri

what kind of this book i just wonder? it not in English version..i also want to know if this book on amazon.com and it in English version.
You can translate it with an automatic translator on the internet . You load the document, select French and choose the language you speak: