Incoming Aliens

steven chiverton

its been a while since i lasted visited the Nostradamus's society of America online to check some predictions about alien invasions that haven't happen yet

steven chiverton

every night i peek at a bright star in the night sky its allways there but the last time i looked at it nights ago it went into a bright plasma ball before vanishing wow id say it went super nova and what id just seen may of happened a long time ago and i was lucky to see the last of its light before it vanished now every night i look its still missing so i hear stars can chnage and they certainly do its the second time when watching a star vanish

Creshna1c

every night i peek at a bright star in the night sky its allways there but the last time i looked at it nights ago it went into a bright plasma ball before vanishing wow id say it went super nova and what id just seen may of happened a long time ago and i was lucky to see the last of its light before it vanished now every night i look its still missing so i hear stars can chnage and they certainly do its the second time when watching a star vanish
It could have died millions of years ago. You're lucky to see the last of it.

walt willis

To dwell on the past is to revisit your regrets and to dwell on the future is to express anxiety.
La, la, la, la la, "Live for today!
Have a plan and adjust as you go?
Fear is a powerful motivator but short lived so it too will pass so we should learn as we travel down the lonely road of life?A8.jpg

Harte

Most of it these days are people latching on to them for youtube money, once you realize that then ya have to go back to what was originally said not changes to make it look more dramatic or next year type of stuff. If people cant see that well .............................
Good luck with that.
There exists no confirmed compendium of Baba Vanga predictions.

The problem then becomes, how do you even know she made a particular prediction?

Locals that knew her have denied that she even made many of these so-called "predictions."

Harte

TimeFlipper

Ah' yeah, they at time, both Babba & Nostradamus say, predicted pretty near the same thing and it's multifaceted in print, too boot. I don't know however, on the byways and highways of time-space if they've ever met and danced. That would be pleasant to see, wouldn't it?

Fabulous video Hartey!! ;):cool:

Mayhem

Zenith
Good luck with that.
There exists no confirmed compendium of Baba Vanga predictions.

The problem then becomes, how do you even know she made a particular prediction?
Unbothered by it, but ya probably dashed the hopes of millions right there in their beliefs hahahahahahs

Creshna1c

its been a while since i lasted visited the Nostradamus's society of America online to check some predictions about alien invasions that haven't happen yet
How do you know he was even a real person? There should be copies of his journals online in his verified handwriting somewhere. Can you find any? Those papers would be in the Smithsonian if they existed.