Incoming Aliens

BlastTyrant

You cannot predict the future, you can make guesses maybe some even educated guesses but you cannot predict it.

Time lines change, therefor predictions change and turn into falses. If Aliens do show up on earth not counting Valiant to make them selfs known then i would expect it to be a hoax by the Gov. Treatys and rules are in place specifically to prevent this as Humans are by no means ready for any form of mass ET contact.

lamdo263

How do you know he was even a real person? There should be copies of his journals online in his verified handwriting somewhere. Can you find any? Those papers would be in the Smithsonian if they existed.
He was real and I knew him. I got to know him at an interpersonal level first through Deloris Cannon's books. Then he communicated through time to me. I know for sure he existed...He was an excellent medical technician, knew how to take care of people and inspired me with his level of humanity.

People today don't realize how brave as well as dedicated a medical man he was in the face of the black death plague. If there's one man who brings a tear to my eyes, it's Nostradamus, just out of his unselfishness and dedication in the caring for his fellow man. You can bet your brass buttons he existed.