Infiltrated among us

start at edge

I have a modest piece of advice for those of my kind, for all of US – beware and stay vigilant all the time, ‘cause it seems that some dogs of the devils managed to infiltrate among us. There are some main characteristics to recognize them by

.. they talk about our lives as being a soup and their advice is for US to clean, to detoxify it (the soup). Our lives, which they call a soup, are indeed poisoned and we should indeed get rid of it – this poison is THEM
.. in their concept there are no humans, they consider US as being animals and they state this very openly as they consider themselves a superior species. They are indeed of another species, but probably the lowest and most dangerous – devils
.. a little harder to detect at first sight – they worship, try to imitate and follow the footsteps not only of the devils but also of the most criminal dogs in history that these devils have disguised as humans and threw them among us
.. they advise anyone to stop doing whatever they’re doing, regardless of what that might be (they never even ask what exactly you are doing) and to join the devils satanic philosophy

So, I think we all should be very careful and pay a lot of attention, because the devils and their dogs could be when and where least expected. We only need to read the signs very carefully.

paulyoung2

no im talking about the soup not because of your delusional nonsensical _ <-put a noun there.. the reason Im talking about it is because a lot of suffering is coming.. yes that include your muslim friends.. lots and lots of suffering is coming because of what was done to other species on earth.. lots!

the way you talk about dogs your head should be under 1700s sword and be taken off you know just like your buddies (the real satanic creature that brought on you disaster that you are yet to be fully aware of) did in 2010s to westerns..

detoxify your soup and re route

Mark Date

start at edge

no im talking about the soup not because of your delusional nonsensical _ <-put a noun there.. the reason Im talking about it is because a lot of suffering is coming.. yes that include your muslim friends.. lots and lots of suffering is coming because of what was done to other species on earth.. lots!

the way you talk about dogs your head should be under 1700s sword and be taken off you know just like your buddies (the real satanic creature that brought on you disaster that you are yet to be fully aware of) did in 2010s to westerns..

detoxify your soup and re route

Mark Date
What makes you think I was referring to someone specific (to you) ???
… unless you identify yourself in the description I mentioned …

So, you’re telling me that at some point you talked about the soup ?!?! … people here will certainly check on that, just to make sure …
A lot of suffering is coming indeed … but have you ever wondered who will swallow all this suffering ?!?! … yes, it will be stuffed down your throat, you’ll choke on it … it was about time.
You’re going to be wiped out and there is nothing you can do about it, that is why you and your fellows got so desperate.
… Oh … and something else I want to point out: the devils invented absolutely ALL religions, a long time ago, so I think it should be obvious that neither me nor other normal people will ever fall for any of those, whether muslim, catholic, or whatever.

Nobody did anything to anybody in 2010 … the only ones who did evil over the centuries are the devils, so, if I were you, I would seriously think about who in fact is delusional … or maybe you need some professional help, a lot of it.

start at edge

I have a modest piece of advice for those of my kind, for all of US – beware and stay vigilant all the time, ‘cause it seems that some dogs of the devils managed to infiltrate among us. There are some main characteristics to recognize them by

.. they talk about our lives as being a soup and their advice is for US to clean, to detoxify it (the soup). Our lives, which they call a soup, are indeed poisoned and we should indeed get rid of it – this poison is THEM
.. in their concept there are no humans, they consider US as being animals and they state this very openly as they consider themselves a superior species. They are indeed of another species, but probably the lowest and most dangerous – devils
.. a little harder to detect at first sight – they worship, try to imitate and follow the footsteps not only of the devils but also of the most criminal dogs in history that these devils have disguised as humans and threw them among us
.. they advise anyone to stop doing whatever they’re doing, regardless of what that might be (they never even ask what exactly you are doing) and to join the devils satanic philosophy

So, I think we all should be very careful and pay a lot of attention, because the devils and their dogs could be when and where least expected. We only need to read the signs very carefully.

paulyoung2

^you are mentally ill.

it doesn't change the fact that you and your kinds pay the price every day every month and every year from now on

Clean the soup

Re route

this is your only way into salvation

(and start respecting dogs and any other species on earth)

Mark Date

start at edge

^you are mentally ill.

it doesn't change the fact that you and your kinds pay the price every day every month and every year from now on

Clean the soup

Re route

this is your only way into salvation

(and start respecting dogs and any other species on earth)

Mark Date
About mental health I would seriously doubt someone who can not distinguish between the proper term itself and a metaphor. I, for one, was able to distinguish between the proper term, the meaning of the word “soup” and the metaphor someone used to refer to life (was that you, by the way ??)
I didn’t refer to dogs (quadruped mammal species) when I specified that word, I referred to “the dogs of the devils” … but for some specific entities, this sort of notion is probably way too deep to comprehend. Did it ever occur to you that I may have a dog living in my house ??? … anyway, I treat it with far greater respect than you seem to treat all those around you (whatever species).
It seems to me that for YOU there is no way to salvation, probably the reason why you derailed so dramatically.

paulyoung2

D O G

reversed =

you got that right..

YH

clean that soup..
then
re route..

the devil doesn't have a dog the devil only takes human flesh form.. the last one was the rapist wife in 2016.. of course it took angels to remove it and destroy it and give humanity a chance even though if you ask me you didn't really deserve it but you got it in 2016 and it took a big toll, huge one but the devil was removed and then destroyed

What you see now is YH being very mad... I mean VERY mad.. mad cant even describe it properly

clean the soup
re route..

Mark
Date

start at edge

D O G

reversed =

you got that right..

YH

clean that soup..
then
re route..

the devil doesn't have a dog the devil only takes human flesh form.. the last one was the rapist wife in 2016.. of course it took angels to remove it and destroy it and give humanity a chance even though if you ask me you didn't really deserve it but you got it in 2016 and it took a big toll, huge one but the devil was removed and then destroyed

What you see now is YH being very mad... I mean VERY mad.. mad cant even describe it properly

clean the soup
re route..

Mark
Date
It is just as I expected – you are totally incapable of comprehending … but it is only natural – none of your kind was, is or will ever be capable.
Yes, there were people who agreed to be taken over by evil … and when they did, they became the dogs of the devils (their learners) … yes, in human form. It is just like I said before – they walk among us disguised as humans … come on dude, is this so difficult to understand ??? … because among humans this is easily understood even by kids that did not go to kindergarten yet.

By the way – do you know for whom it is customary to reverse words ??? … any clue ???
- do you know who is capable of getting very mad ??? … any clue ???

Evil was not completely destroyed .. not yet – I have a living example of that (again – any clue ???)

Do us a favor and cut out that “soup” crap, will you. Our (humans) lives are not even close to be compared to a soup … but that you can not comprehend either – can you?

Acts of revenge, bringing suffering to others under the mask and excuse of “divine punishment”, trying to become “ruler” over people with innocent souls, trying to enslave others, looking down at everybody else, trying to rip apart by inventing religions and/or politics … all these atrocities can be done and were done only by the devil. But it won’t be long and the devil will go down in flames, so, if I were you, I would break out while there still is enough time (if there still is enough time).

start at edge